Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

barua za maombi ya kazi na ruhusa kazini

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by Ngambo Ngali, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Ngambo Ngali

Ngambo Ngali JF-Expert Member

Dec 12, 2010
    These are some of the application and leave letterswritten by various personnel . English, as they say,is really a funny language!1. A candidate's application "This has reference to your advertisement calling for a 'typist and anaccountant - Male or Female'... As I am both for thepast several years and I can handle both, I amapplying for the post."2. An employee applied for leave as follows: Since Ihave to go to my village to sell my land along with mywife. please sanction me one week leave"...3. Another employee applied for half day leave asfollows: "Since I have to go to the burial groundand I may not return, please grant me half day casualleave"4. A friend of mine had written a leave letter to theheadmaster: "As I am studying in this school i amsuffering from head-ache. I request you to leave metoday"5. A family friend of our's told an incident of hisfriend's letter "I am suffering from fever, pleasedeclare holiday to the school"6. Another leave letter written to the headmaster: Asmy headache is paining, please grant me leave for theday.7. Another leave letter written to Administrationdept: As my mother-in-law has expired and I amresponsible for it, please grant me 10 days leave.

2. M

Mmwaminifu JF-Expert Member

Dec 13, 2010
    Kweli administration departments wana kazi:hungry:

3. Bujibuji

Bujibuji JF-Expert Member

Dec 13, 2010
    ehh bwana ehhh