Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Barber

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by Pianist, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Pianist

Pianist JF-Expert Member

Apr 15, 2012
    One day a florist goes for a haircut. After the cut, he goes to pay the barber and the barber replies: "I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you, I am doing a community service". The florist is happy and leaves the shop.
    The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, there is a card and a dozen roses waiting at his door. A butcher goes for a haircut the next day and he also goes to pay the barber and the barber reples: "I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I am doing a community service". The butcher is happy and leaves the shop.
    The next morning the barber goes to open his shop and there is a thank you card and a package of steaks waiting at his door.
    The next day a Fireman goes for a haircut and goes to pay the barber. The barber replies: "I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you, I am doing a community service".
    The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, guess what he finds at the door?

Can you guess?

Come on, think like a Fireman....

....two dozen other Firemen waiting for free haircuts!

2. toghocho

toghocho JF-Expert Member

Apr 15, 2012
    fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

3. ceekay

ceekay JF-Expert Member

Apr 16, 2012
    Ha ha ha!