Barackalypse Obamageddon

Huna hoja zaidi ya mihemko inayosukumwa na hisia. Nadhani sasa nikuache tu. Akhsante kwa kuchangia.
Nakueleza ukweli kuhusu american conservatives, they don't give a shit about minorities esp. blacks. sasa inahuzunisha hapa tuna another Herman Cain, ambae soon ataendauza pizza. Acha kujiita conservative, ni aibu kwa mtu mweusi kujiita conservative wakati wenyewe hawakutaki

That sounds like the words in The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream!

I've never read it and never will.

Sasa hebu nisaidie kutoa darasa la fiscal conservatism ili tuweze kuelekea kwenye mjadala wenye akili.

well well well....her you are again Nyani MacCain.........ooops Nyani Romney........lol

well well well....her you are again Nyani MacCain.........ooops Nyani Romney........lol

Afadhali wewe mara mia nane. Nina uhakika angalau unajua nini maana ya fiscal conservatism. Manake wengine ni kazi kweli kweli ku reason nao.

I've never read it and never will.

Sasa hebu nisaidie kutoa darasa la fiscal conservatism ili tuweze kuelekea kwenye mjadala wenye akili.

Nyani, it is here that your bias comes out to the fore!! It is your bias that makes you lack objectivity.

Nyani it is here that your bias come to the fore!!

Actually I am very open minded. But I suspect you are the one who is biased and so clouded by it that you don't see it in yourself and in turn you only see it in others! Check yourself before you wreck yourself bruh.

If you were open minded Nyani, at least you you would have the audacity to at least read the book instead of rubbishing it outright!

Afadhali wewe mara mia nane. Nina uhakika angalau unajua nini maana ya fiscal conservatism. Manake wengine ni kazi kweli kweli ku reason nao.

Sasa inakuwaje mawazo yako yanafanana sana na ya Obama?

Mafiscal conservatives wameshailezea maana yake Wikipedia:

Modern fiscal conservatism in the United States
Modern fiscal conservatives remain wary of government spending. They believe strongly in free trade and are committed to lowering the federal budget, paying off national debt, and acquiring a balanced budget.[SUP][14][/SUP]Where fiscal conservatism gets more diverse in ideals is what steps should be taken to balance the budget. Deficit hawks are more willing to increase taxes in addition to cutting spending to balance the budget than libertarians, who want to "starve the beast" by cutting taxes for the purpose of decreasing tax revenue which they hope will cause the government to spend less, and supply-siders, who believe the best way to gain tax revenue is through deep across-the-board tax cuts that they believe will end up completely paying for themselves through the economic growth they cause.[SUP][15][/SUP][SUP][16]
[/SUP]
American businessman, politician, and current Mayor of New York City, Michael Bloomberg, considers himself a fiscal conservative and expressed his definition of the term at the 2007 United Kingdom Conservative PartyConference.

"To me, fiscal conservatism means balancing budgets – notrunning deficits that the next generation can't afford. Itmeans improving the efficiency of delivering services by finding innovative ways to do more with less. It meanscutting taxes when possible and prudent to do so, raisingthem overall only when necessary to balance the budget, and only in combination with spending cuts. It means when you run a surplus, you save it; you don't squander it. And most importantly, being a fiscal conservative means preparing for the inevitable economic downturns – and byall indications, we've got one coming. --Michael Bloomberg[SUP][17][/SUP]"

Sasa Nyani Ngabu wewe ni Deficit Hawk au Libertarian 'Fiscal Conservative'?

Una-support 'Debt Ceiling' au unaipinga - upo upande wa Boehner au Reid?

Sasa inakuwaje mawazo yako yanafanana sana na ya Obama?

Mafiscal conservatives wameshailezea maana yake Wikipedia:

Modern fiscal conservatism in the United States
Modern fiscal conservatives remain wary of government spending. They believe strongly in free trade and are committed to lowering the federal budget, paying off national debt, and acquiring a balanced budget.[SUP][14][/SUP]Where fiscal conservatism gets more diverse in ideals is what steps should be taken to balance the budget. Deficit hawks are more willing to increase taxes in addition to cutting spending to balance the budget than libertarians, who want to "starve the beast" by cutting taxes for the purpose of decreasing tax revenue which they hope will cause the government to spend less, and supply-siders, who believe the best way to gain tax revenue is through deep across-the-board tax cuts that they believe will end up completely paying for themselves through the economic growth they cause.[SUP][15][/SUP][SUP][16]
[/SUP]
American businessman, politician, and current Mayor of New York City, Michael Bloomberg, considers himself a fiscal conservative and expressed his definition of the term at the 2007 United Kingdom Conservative PartyConference.

"To me, fiscal conservatism means balancing budgets – notrunning deficits that the next generation can't afford. Itmeans improving the efficiency of delivering services by finding innovative ways to do more with less. It meanscutting taxes when possible and prudent to do so, raisingthem overall only when necessary to balance the budget, and only in combination with spending cuts. It means when you run a surplus, you save it; you don't squander it. And most importantly, being a fiscal conservative means preparing for the inevitable economic downturns – and byall indications, we've got one coming. --Michael Bloomberg[SUP][17][/SUP]"

Sasa Nyani Ngabu wewe ni Deficit Hawk au Libertarian 'Fiscal Conservative'?

Una-support 'Debt Ceiling' au unaipinga - upo upande wa Boehner au Reid?

I am all against deficit spending. All about cutting taxes and not raising taxes. I am against (or I was against) raising the debt ceiling. I also don't mind reducing the number of government entitlements i.e. I am against spending taxpayers' money with reckless abandon.

So there you have it my friend.

I am all against deficit spending. All about cutting taxes and not raising taxes. I am against (or I was against) raising the debt ceiling. I also don't mind reducing the number of government entitlements i.e. I am against spending taxpayers' money with reckless abandon.

So there you have it my friend.

Put it in a layman's language - unamaanisha hutaki matajiri wakatwe kodi zaidi ili maskini nao wafaidi?

PS. Rudi kwenu kabla hamjaanza kufukuzwa as a pre-emptive measure ya kuzuia ya UK yasitokee US!

Obama is a debt-man walking! Nov.6, 2012 can't get here soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom