Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Barackalypse Obamageddon

Discussion in 'International Forum' started by Nyani Ngabu, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Nyani Ngabu

Nyani Ngabu Platinum Member

Aug 10, 2011
    Okay party people..the 2012 US general election is shaping up to be one of the most nastiest ever in recent memory.

It is undeniable that Obama's back is against the wall and his campaign will pull out all the stop to ensure he hangs onto office come November 6, 2012.

Now word has it that the Obama campaign plans to borrow a page out of George W. Bush's 2004 re-election campaign's playbook and start 'swift boating' the GOP frontrunner, Mitt Romney. According to Politico,"Obama's campaign plans to portray Romney as inauthentic, unprincipled and 'weird."

So much for mister hope and change you can believe in. When Obamanomics fails that's what you resort to. When you can't run on your record you turn to slash and burn politics of personal destruction. Let's see how far that will get you.

In a nutshell, Obama is toast. So for all you Obama stans get your tissue papers ready. November 6, 2012 is going to be my turn to gloat and I can't wait.

Susuviri my friend, where you at? Koba bring your ass outta here and let's go for it. I'm ready for battle.

For more on Obama's tactics, Obama plan: Destroy Romney - Ben Smith and Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

2. UmkhontoweSizwe

UmkhontoweSizwe JF-Expert Member

Aug 10, 2011
    The party of NO tactics at work.
    Nyani, are u a GOP?

3. Nyani Ngabu

Aug 10, 2011
    I am fiscally conservative, socially responsible, and personally accountable. You can't pigeonhole me as either a Democrap or a GOPer.

4. VUVUZELA

VUVUZELA JF-Expert Member

Aug 10, 2011
    If you are a fiscal conservative You should then not allow the previous conservative administration to plunge this nation into the pursuit of WMD in Iraq in 2003 which resulted in war expenses that cost US about $ 10 Billion a month

5. Nyani Ngabu

Aug 10, 2011
    Who said I supported that kind of spending? But then your boy didn't do any better. The deficit has tripled under him and he is in trouble now.

6. VUVUZELA

Aug 10, 2011
    I know he's in hot seat for the moment, but the consolation he gets if the fact that there's no GOP prez. aspirant who is formidable to challenge him so far!

7. Nyani Ngabu

Aug 10, 2011
    We are 16 months out and they are already going after Mitt Romney and you want to tell me there is not anybody who they are scared of? It is obvious they are scared of him otherwise they wouldn't even bother going after him this early when he is not even the nominee yet.

He is just toast.

8. VUVUZELA

Aug 10, 2011
    well, history and statistics seem to be against Obama. No president has ever been re-elected with unemployment over 8%.
    We also have to remember that 16 months is a long time in american politics. A lot can be happening btn now and then. Beside, so far the GOP list of presidential aspirants is still weak.

9. Nyani Ngabu

Aug 10, 2011
    Read that Politico article. If the GOP field is weak why then is the Obama campaign starting it's assault on Mitt Romney this early?

Can you answer that?

10. VUVUZELA

Aug 10, 2011
    Because Romney has been setting his sights high to the point of solely concentrating on attacking Obama. He's self proclaimed GOP presidential candidate and front line Obama basher. But you know what, if GOP nominates Romney, which is what's gonna happen, all I can say is; bring it on!
    I can bet for a million $$ Obama to win easily against the former MA governor

11. Nyani Ngabu

Aug 10, 2011
    The Obama campaign is scared. That's what it is.

Otherwise why in the hell would they attack a guy who isn't even the nominee yet?

12. VUVUZELA

Aug 10, 2011
    Nyani Ngabu which world are u currently live in? It will be Romney v/s Obama in 2012.
    Romney has been leading the other GOP prez. candidates in all caucuses for months, and it's going to stay that way. He's the GOP presidential candidate for sure. Obama's camp ins't scared, neither do I. Bring it on!

13. VUVUZELA

Aug 10, 2011
    Romney won't get away with Romneycare....the tea baggers were ripping Obama on Obamacare and now you got a duplicate print in Romneycare!!,............. the fact that he's a Mormon makes everybody uneasy even the majority of Evangelical social conservatives which is the backbone of GOP!!
    Flipfloping on social conservatives issues, he supported abortion and gay marriage as a governor, and now opposing them...what a joke!

14. Nyani Ngabu

Aug 10, 2011
    That's a democratic talking point that won't stick. People want jobs, people want deficit reduction, and people want someone who can govern and who knows how to create jobs. Obamanomics has bombed.

If a biracial didn't make people feel uneasy about electing him then I don't see the issue of Romney's faith being an issue at all. America is past that stage.

What's wrong with changing one's opinion? Haven't you ever in your life changed an opinion? I'd rather have someone who changed his views on abortion from being pro-abortion to pro-life. Absolutely nothing wrong with that and I commend the governor for coming to the right side of the issue.

15. SHERRIF ARPAIO

SHERRIF ARPAIO JF-Expert Member

Aug 10, 2011
    Are you a Republican?

16. Nyani Ngabu

Aug 10, 2011
    Here is my answer:

Are you a Democrap?

17. SHERRIF ARPAIO

Aug 10, 2011
    So how comes you are soooo brainwashed to the point of bashing Obama (your fellow blackman) while you know more than I do that the conservative political machine has been on a mission to make Obama a one term president no matter what good comes out of his administration.
    If the current president were white, this debt deal would have been compromised since last year. They just trash Obama with all the trash talk, the tea baggers rallies, the conservative hidden agenda just because he's BLACK. To my astonishment I'm surprised and shaking my head that there are black folks who have been brainwashed to dare bashing Obama? YOU, as a black man, don't you see the kind of hidden racism about Obama that is propagated by the so called "Conservatives both fiscal like you and social ones as well"... from Birth Certificate, Questioning his ivy league credentials from Columbia and Havard, questioning his citizenship, his colour of his skin etc.
    Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, Mr Nyani Ngabu.

18. J

Jasusi JF-Expert Member

Aug 10, 2011
    Nyani,
    It is too early to talk about the 2012 campaign now. So I am going to hold on to my guns.

19. Nyani Ngabu

Aug 10, 2011
    First of all, Obama is not black. He is biracial. Get that right. Okay? Secondly, just because he is my "fellow blackman" therefore am I obligated to support him? I thought it wasn't about skin color anymore so where is this "fellow blackman" talk coming from? I see we have a long ways to go.

Obama had a super majority in both chambers of the Congress for two years and didn't do anything. But apologists like you don't remember that. Or do you?

Is Obama beyond reproach? Heck no, he ain't! His job as president so far has been abysmal and apologists like you can't even defend him on his record and instead you resort to playing the race card! If you are white and you criticize him, you are a racist. If you are black and you criticize him, you are brainwashed.

Y'all need to come up with better arguments than that. That race card thing ain't gonna cut it this time.

20. SHERRIF ARPAIO

Aug 10, 2011
    In America you are ether black or white. Period!
    Yes, umekuwa braiwashed na the so called racist conservatives. Tia akili mkuu. Hakuna black conservative huo ni utumwa wa mawazo