Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Babu wa Loliondo kuwaliza tena wadanganyika?

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Siasa' started by mpayukaji, Feb 21, 2012.

1. mpayukaji

mpayukaji JF-Expert Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Hebu angalia wajinga walivyo waliwao? Yule tapeli wa Loliondo kaja na mpya nyingine akidai kuwa amepewa miujiza mingine ya kuwaliza wadanganyika! Je atatoka na ipi mwaka huu? Bonyeza hapa.

2. Chali wa Moshi

Chali wa Moshi JF-Expert Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Mjini shule kaka, wajinga ndio waliwao.

3. S

Shansila Senior Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Tusubiri tujionee miujiza mingine,tusikimbilie kudharau,kama hatutaenda mimi & wewe,wengine wataenda!Kumbuka mtu anayeumwa na kukata tamaa huwezi kumwambia chochote juu ya hili!Ni sisi tunaodhani ni wazima tu ndo wabishi.

4. Taz

Taz JF-Expert Member

Feb 22, 2012
    nimefata link ila sijaona hiyo habari mkuu...
    huwezi kui copy hapa tusome?

5. Gwandalized

Gwandalized JF-Expert Member

Feb 22, 2012
    usiingilie deal za watu,bongo kila mtu ana mtoko wake

6. N

Nguto JF-Expert Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Mbona hamna taarifa yako kwenye link hii?

7. Lokissa

Lokissa JF-Expert Member

Feb 22, 2012
    umekurupuka na kupayuka kupost habari isio kuwa na link rasmi kama jina lako

8. mpayukaji

mpayukaji JF-Expert Member

Feb 22, 2012
    [h=2]Babu: God has given me new miracle cure[/h]

By Lusekelo Philemon

21st February 2012

[​IMG]
    Email

[​IMG]
    Print

[​IMG]
    Comments

[​IMG]
    Retired pastor Ambilikile Masapila of Samunge Village

Retired pastor Ambilikile Masapila of Samunge Village, Loliondo District in Arusha Region famed for the herbal cupful which drew millions of sick people from various countries says he has a ‘new miracle cure'.
    The 77-year-old man and his 20-man team are currently busy putting up giant structures and facilities in the area in preparation for the new project whose administration is expected to start "very soon" in the remote village.
    The retired Evangelical Lutheran Church of Tanzania (ELCT) cleric said: "This is one of the biggest projects to be implemented in the small and secluded village. I don't know where the money will come from but God knows. My task is just to initiate and God will do the rest of the work."
    Masapila claimed that God has shown him other ‘new miracles', which are beyond the current ‘magic cure'. The boiled roots of 'mriga-riga' plant are administered together with ‘prayer' to provide an elixir for all chronic ailments ever known to humans.
    "I'm seeing a crowd of people who are coming into this area. Some of them will be coming here for the new miracle cure. While some will be coming for treatment others will be coming just to see the miracle," the former pastor told The Guardian in an exclusive interview in the village.
    He added: "With the coming crowd God has shown me another place where the new services will be offered. This area (former) is very small and by moving into the new area, we'll reduce the inconveniences the villagers get because the number will be twice that which came last year."
    The new area which is located three kilometres away from where he used to administer the cure is also expected to be equipped with all required facilities and services to meet the demand of the comers.
    Popularly known as ‘Babu', he started administering the ‘cure' from ‘mriga-riga tree' in 2010, and last year more than six million people took what is called the "cup of life", said to address chronic diseases, including HIV/Aids, cancer and diabetes and making barren women conceive.
    Samunge is located nearly 50kms from Loliondo - the Ngorongoro district's headquarters and is about 400 kilometres from Arusha, the country's leading tourist city.
    The road to the village is rocky, dusty, hilly and is dotted with potholes, making it only easily reachable by Land Cruiser.
    According to the retired reverend, the new miracle which has remained a top secret will attract millions of people from as far as Europe, Americas, Asia and other parts of Africa.
    Before announcing the new miracle, Masapila claimed to have been told by God that he must ensure the new structures and facilities are put in place.
    "I asked God how I will handle the large number of people and he told me to look for another area within the village. I got about seven hectares of land where I am going to begin work," Rev Masapila said, without divulging when he is going to kick-start the new project.
    He explained that in the new project, two buildings would be for patients to rest after long journey as they wait to get the herbal therapy and the other two would be for therapy preparations and administrations.
    "In my dreams, I am also seeing a number of tents scattered all over the area…God has shown me everything," Masapila said, without disclosing the ‘new miracle cure' only adding that it will be stronger than the current one.
    "I know the miracle, but God hasn't yet allowed me to disclose it. I will do so, when everything is ready," stressed Masapila, who has had no medical training in the past.
    At least 50,000 burnt bricks have been put up at the construction site and the area has been cleared to allow work to begin.
    On who will be sponsoring the construction, Rev Masapila said: "I don't know only God knows."
    He commended the good relationship between him, Samunge villagers and the government in making the service successful.
    He however asked government authorities improve the main road from Arusha and other destinations to the village in order to ease transport.
    He said that the road to the remote village is pathetic and cause a lot of inconveniences to patients travelling to the village.
    At the moment Babu Masapila is still getting patients though not in large numbers as it was in last year. Most of the visitors are those from the neighbouring countries of Kenya, South Sudan, Uganda, DR Congo, Rwanda, Zambia, Mozambique, Malawi, Rwanda, and as far as South Africa.
    On average, he said that he gets three vehicles daily.
    "The price for a single dose is still 500/- per person for Tanzanians and 1,500/- for foreigners," he said.
    He also refuted claims that he has constructed 200m/- house, saying his new residence is less than 10m/-.
    Masapila also said that he owns a saloon car and a lorry all used to fetch medicinal plants from the forest.
    Health and Social Welfare ministry endorsed the ‘miracle cure' for human consumption, but said further medical research was being conducted to establish its efficacy.
    Health and Social Welfare minister Dr Haji Mponda once said that they are waiting for scientific results from a sample of not less than 200 people, conducted jointly by the Commission for Science and Technology (COSTECH), government and the World Health Organisation's Africa zone based in Brazzaville.

SOURCE: THE GUARDIAN

9. Mamndenyi

Mamndenyi JF-Expert Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Naye ni mjasiriamali kama walivyo wengine tu.

10. pmwasyoke

pmwasyoke JF-Expert Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Lazima mtaji wa kuendeleza majengo hayo upatikane - na jinsi ni ileile - ndoto nyingine.

11. Bongolander

Bongolander JF-Expert Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Ukitangulia wewe kwenda itakuwa poa sana.

12. mkomatembo

mkomatembo JF-Expert Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Ameshapata gari mbili, nyumba sasa na eneo kuubwa ! ngoja tusikie huyu tapeli anatuambia nini loh! au kuna skendo nyingine inakuja sasa kuzima kwake babu atakuja na dawa mpya ! teh teh teh

13. Head teacher

Head teacher JF-Expert Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Tusaidiane TISS, tuikomboe nchi yetu na makucha ya makaburu mipingo

14. KANDA MBILI

KANDA MBILI Member

Jul 16, 2012
    duh hizi sarakasi za TISS...domo langu naona limebaki wazi.........

15. Chimunguru

Chimunguru JF-Expert Member

Jul 16, 2012
    ahsante kwa taarifa mkuu, hatudanganyiki. wakati nipo std 5 tukisoma historia, kuangukwa kwa tawala kama, mali, songhai ambazo zilikuwa very powerful. tumeona tena wakati ule wa vita baridi, kudondoka kwa tawala za kijamaa, na sasa Arab spring wale watawala km ccm wote out, kitakachofuata ni M4C!!! hakika nguvu ya umma huwezi kuizuia kwa intelejensia mbovu na ya uongo km ya KOVA. CCM wazalendo twaja kukutimua km mfalme huhihuhi!!!

16. Mwanahisa

Mwanahisa JF-Expert Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Kiu ya mabadiliko 100%, kama huamini ngoja!

17. BHULULU

BHULULU JF-Expert Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Serikali ni weupe kama karatasi-Slaa

18. I

IFRS 9 Senior Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Wewe CCM-MAMA unatumika na upande m1 wa uraisi kutoka magamba..

19. Mag3

Mag3 JF Gold Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Kuna tetesi kuwa wameanza kwa kumtoa kafara Mwenyekiti wa Umoja wa Vijana wa CCM (UVCCM) Kata ya Ndago, Yohana Mpinga mwenye umri wa miaka 30 na kuwa kifo chake kilipangwa. Nape Nnauye tayari anakihusisha Chadema na Ugaidi huku Mwigulu Nchemba naye akilitaka Bunge liache shughuli zake na kulijadili swala hili na kudai hata yeye kapokea vitisho vya kuuawa kutoka kwa viongozi wa Chadema. Askari polisi pia wamelivalia njuga hili swala na vyombo vyote vya habari vimeelekezwa kuhakikisha hili tukio liko kurasa za mbele za magazeti na linakuwa habari kuu kwenye vipindi vya TV. Kweli mfa maji haachi kutapatapa lakini safari hii ni kama vile wanapambana na tsunami...safari hii tutashuhudia mengi!

20. Muke Ya Muzungu

Muke Ya Muzungu JF-Expert Member

Jul 17, 2012
    100% true