Aussie PM did it again

Mkasika

JF-Expert Member
Sep 11, 2010
Prime Minister Julia Gillard - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law, were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.
Quote:
'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It.
I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society. Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'
'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves in UK, Canada & USA , we will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.
If you agree please SEND THIS ON and ON, to as many people as you know
OVERMEANT

I wish we had a courageous leader such as this, but in our case should be "God bestowed this land with natural resources which are not found where you come from. You have freedom to do business by abiding to the laws of the land, dance to our tunes or else you have right to LEAVE"

We have compromised our birth rights, and so we reap....

Speaking the truth on someone's face has never been easy though!

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'
'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Kwanza mtu anafaa amuelimishe kihistoria, si nchi yao wala si ardhi yao, ila waliinyakua kwa nguvu kutoka kwa wakazi wa huko [ Aboriginal] ambao hata sasa hivi bado wamewatenga.

Anadai
because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented.

Sidhani ni mungu wa kikiristo aliyewaongoza hao "Christian men and women" kuwanyanyasa, kuwaua, kuwapokonya watoto wakazi wa huko. Hii leo aborigianl's wakisema kwao hakuongelewi kiingereza ila kila mmoja aongee mojawapo ya lugha kati ya zaidi ya 250 asili za nchi hiyo itakuwaje.

Leo watu wameyasahau madhambi waliyofanya, badala ya waziri mkuu kuhimiza urekebishaji wa mahusiano kati ya aboriginal's. Kusaidia kuboresha maisha yao baada ya miaka ya ubaguzi, anakimbilia kuwarundika wahamiaji wote kwenye kikundi kimoja.

Jee hii leo tuki wahukumu wakristo wote tukitumia vigezo vya wachache walio fanya maovu itakuwaje, pengine atakuwa wakwanza kulalamika kuwa si wote waovu.

Alafu inanisikitisha kwani hata makanisa kadha nimehudhuria nime wapata hata wahubiri wana waongelea watu wa dini ya kiislamu kwa njia hii, yaani tumejisahau kuwa wakristo ihistoria kuna maovu mengi sana yamefanywa watu wakisingizia dini, mbona hatu jisemi waovu kwa vigezo hivyo?

Hata hivyo naachia hapo, mnajua tena mambo ya dini na ubishi wake. I just wish watu wangejirudi kwanza kabla ya ku judge wenzao.

I wish we had a courageous leader such as this, but in our case should be "God bestowed this land with natural resources which are not found where you come from. You have freedom to do business by abiding to the laws of the land, dance to our tunes or else you have right to LEAVE"

We have compromised our birth rights, and so we reap....

Speaking the truth on someone's face has never been easy though!

I like that. and it is better say it straight than say it indirectly which only creates hate among society and comes back to bite hard because of people taking a mickey out of the system.

Some one needs to remind her the land of Australia belongs to Aborigians who do not speak English aisee ningelikuwa mwanasheria wao huko mbona angelinikoma huyu mama ningehakikisha namtoa jasho mpaka la kunako. Kesi yao na Aborigians bado inanguruma halafu anazungumza nini???? Walijidai kuwaomba radhi yaishe ili kuwazima wasidai fidia halafu anazungumza mbofu mbofu kama hii!!!!! Huyu hajakutana na mwanaharakati aliye mahiri atayameza matapishi yake.

Back
Top Bottom