Attitude at work is important

Prime Dynamics

JF-Expert Member
Dec 30, 2010
I think in some cases sleeping at work may tell about someone’s attitude. Be careful that attitude can make or break you. If you want to succeed in business or in managing money then the kind of attitude you foster is very important. I think attitude is an important link between knowledge and behavior (your actions and character). Correct me if I’m wrong tafadhali.
Kwa mfano; the world does not stop because you are facing an inconvenience such as rainfall. Every time there is a drizzle, about thirty people gather on the veranda and wait for the rain to stop. You get to work two hours late and when cited by Boss rain is the reason for your late coming, sometimes you narrowly escape getting sacked. Remember that if you know that you are employed, you are being paid for solutions instead of excuses. The energy you put into making excuses channel it in providing solutions, your boss would be over the moon with excitement.
A persistent attitude is good and a stubborn attitude is not helpful. Sometimes it pains to watch a person stubbornly hold to a position and refuse to consider alternatives that could prove very useful. Whether it is business, investment or employment, there is a wind of opportunity that helps to carry along success.
Please members wa JF be ready to seize your opportunities when they present themselves. The word “POOR” can be used as an abbreviation which stands for ‘Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly’. In order to take chances you have to choose to be creative instead of complaining; you need to start asking, why not instead of asking why me?

Back
Top Bottom