Attach a Dream to Your Hero

It depends, the guy is a hero in what!! One may have a hero who is morally corrupt. Should he/she attach a dream to that guy as you say?

Assuming that everyone has a hero is rather and overly indulging in the ecstacy of presumptuousness. I gather most people do, but don't count us unorthodox rebels in by saying "everyone".

Most probably almost every sentence that begins with "every", especially without proper qualification or exclusion, is inherently wrong.

The universe abhors absolutes, you can't even get absolute nothing!.

Everyone has a hero, but few attach a dream to them. Achievers have a dream with a hero that represents the person they want to be.
People, who attach a dream to their hero, become achievers.
People, who do not attach a dream to their hero, remain followers.
Opportunity is attracted to people with a dream.

They are the first to be hired, first to be offered opportunity, and first to be promoted. Bigger the dream the faster doors open. People without a dream are last to be hired, last to be promoted, and first to be laid-off in a force reduction. For non-dreamers, doors remain closed. "WHY?" People with a dream act differently than non-dreamers, dreamers develop an attitude that radiates energy; they have a sense of purpose and meaning to their lives. Radiant energy is an attitude that bosses like and to which they offer opportunity. This is how the impossible becomes possible.

What is your Dream ?
I like that part the most.

The paradox about dreaming is that you have to take your dream so seriously that you cannot realize that it is a dream, there is a thin line between a dream and a projection.If one dreams for the sake of dreaming, and realizes that he is dreaming, the dream ceases to be even a dream, it become a lowly infatuation.the essence of "conditioning" dreaming is to have the goal in one's subconscious, breathe that goal, have that goal circulate in ones blood, then it ceases to be a dream and becomes a passion, only a matter of time before it is realized.

Otherwise it just becomes fashionable to dream, a fashion especially fueled by self help books and chain emails from excitable depressed homemakers (among others, before you brand me a barbaric chauvinist) and nothing comes of it.

Bluray,
I believe this is not the first time I've said this, but I will say it again anyway. Most of the time it is nice to read what you've written. I envy you the way you put your thoughts into writings with not so much words.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom