At Least One Top Scientist Agree with me!!! Women are the most mysterious creatures

TIMING

JF-Expert Member
Apr 12, 2008
I read this story of Steve HAwkins, the man i admires a lot (ahead of of Chopra to be honest), and at he shares the same sentiments

After reading the story, though it is very brief and doesnt say a lot about factors or what drove him to say that... i Just looked back to my very short, street and uneventful life na kwakweli, mie hawa watu wananichanganya sana kujua exactly what to expect kuanzia kwenye mipango, mawazo, maumbile, afya, and everything around them

I love them, i love to love and sometimes i love to hate for whatever reasons 'as come, as go'

Women are a mystery to British physicist Hawking - Yahoo! News

I just need a simple key to the ABCs of being a nice man in life... can anyone share at least four key access to understanding our darling women??

Happy the first TGIF of 2012....

when you understand yourself....its enough...
be nice to urself....
Thanks bro

a do agree with you... but my request was to really tell what they want coz in life everything works if the chemistry is right

at least i do understand myself

I read this story of Steve HAwkins, the man i admires a lot (ahead of of Chopra to be honest), and at he shares the same sentiments

After reading the story, though it is very brief and doesnt say a lot about factors or what drove him to say that... i Just looked back to my very short, street and uneventful life na kwakweli, mie hawa watu wananichanganya sana kujua exactly what to expect kuanzia kwenye mipango, mawazo, maumbile, afya, and everything around them

I love them, i love to love and sometimes i love to hate for whatever reasons 'as come, as go'

Women are a mystery to British physicist Hawking - Yahoo! News

I just need a simple key to the ABCs of being a nice man in life... can anyone share at least four key access to understanding our darling women??

Happy the first TGIF of 2012....

...love 99.9% but dont even try to understand them, you'll 100% fail.

duu :thinking: inahitaji muda kidogo..

she just missed my point anadhani kila wakati mtu anaangalia mwanamke wake wa kunini tu

we sometimes work with women who may need speciall approaches or attention

to be honest, i am just amused with such a shoddy reflection, especially from LIzzy

just be yourself kaka, everything will fall in its place

thanks sweetheart...
nina bosi ana kisirani, but she likes flirting
nina associate ana misifa but she is always anticipating
nina mke mwema but she expects more everyday
nina jirani anajali wanangu, but she sometimes cross the border
nina friend anajali, but she is so protective

Pole kaka...it's hard. Ndio zile amenuna unamuuliza "...una nini leo?!" anakujibu "hata mimi sijielewi!..Hakuna Kitu!"

well said bro...

au vipi leo ratiba?? aaaah ratiba??

she just missed my point anadhani kila wakati mtu anaangalia mwanamke wake wa kunini tu

we sometimes work with women who may need speciall approaches or attention

to be honest, i am just amused with such a shoddy reflection, especially from LIzzy

umewahi kusikia
if you are doing the same thing and getting the same result
maybe you should do the opposite?

4 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom