Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

At last Tanzanians see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Siasa' started by Mwanamayu, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Mwanamayu

Mwanamayu JF-Expert Member

Jul 22, 2010
    (This was my contribution in one othe threads in 'Tanzania 2010 election' forum but I think it should be new thread in this forum) Since I was born about four decades ago, now I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Liberation of Tanzanians of today is now around the corner! Chadema's NEC has shown their wisdom. I remember in the past the late Nyerere commended Chadema as a strong and serious opposition party in Tanzania. I now nickname Dr. Wilbroad Slaa as Dr. W. Silaha (a weapon) that will soon help us to get rid of our enemies of better life in Tanzania.

Nyerere seconded the idea of Plato of letting philosophers to be heads of their state because they have two qualities: 1. they have a capacity to lead 2. they do not like to lead. Plato's state would drive philosophers to lead in short periods of time, and they would like that since they would go back to their philosophy business after their terms or phases (Nyerere, 1990s, p. 8). Dr. Slaa is a philosopher, that is, holding a PhD and he has already shown two qualities like that of those of Plato's state - he is capable of leading and he dislikes leading as he was not ready to accept NEC's decision; in short, he is a right guy based on his history in a political arena.

Nyerere (1990s, p. 8) said that our country is led by politicians who are not philosophers (non PhD holders) who love to lead though they do not have that capacity, and once they are in power they do not like to leave that power! We have witnessed this in CCM - why presidential candidate aspirant was JK alone, why Sheick Yahya was used to scare other aspirants like Shibuda, we have already observed poor performance of incompetent president JK.

Tanzanians, there is a saying that OPPORTUNITY NEVER COMES TWICE! This year Britons (UK with David Cameron) and recently the Cowboys (US with Obama) have made it in their general elections why not us? Why should we eat ugali with beans all these years while we can go for pilau with Tanzanian chicken easily?

VOTE FOR THE REAL WEAPON THAT BRINGS LIBERATION TO ALL ASPECTS OF OUR LIFE IN TANZANIA - WHAT IS THAT WEAPON? Dr. WILBROAD SLAA aka SILAHA (I give CHADEMA a permission to modify and use this slogan in their election campaign this year - you have my vote already!)

God loves Tanzania since Dr. Slaa is almost an alternative to an independent candidate!!! God bless and protect you, Dr. Slaa (Silaha) and live longer

Reference: Nyerere, J.K. (1990s). Uongozi Wetu na hatima ya Tanzania. Harare: Zimbabwe Publishing House.

2. Kamaka

Kamaka JF-Expert Member

Jul 22, 2010
    Good article but lets us comrade, wait for the good tactical and strategies to overcome the one who called themeselves the 'imposible'God bless us.

3. Bongolander

Bongolander JF-Expert Member

Jul 22, 2010
    I think Satan rules in Tanzania, not God. If God ruled we would be better much better than we are. Tumempa Mungu Kisogo, na yeye amefanya hivyo, na Shetani ametake charge

4. Abdulhalim

Abdulhalim JF-Expert Member

Jul 22, 2010
    Swali ni kwamba kwanini mwanga mwisho wa tunnel iwe through siasa tu?? hili swali halijibiwi na matokeo yake tunayajua, maana Desemba sio mbali siku ya kumrejesha Dr.Mkwere Magogoni.