Assault on Dr. Ulimboka: Who Did It?

Kikwete kasema kam ni Serikali inahusika yeye personaly hajamtuma mtu kufanya hivyo kwa hiyo inaonesha kuna mtu mwingine ndani ya serikali ila sio yeye Mwisho watataja majina kabisa

anakwepa kuambiwa kujiuzuru baada ya ukweli kuwa wazi!

Chama, it is true the government didn't benefit but do you know why? It is because things didn't work out the way they had planned, they never reckoned with the courage of one individual going by the name Dr. Stephen Ulimboka. Chama, just take a little time and ask yourself, how many of us would have saved themselves the pain of having their teeth and nails plucked out with a pair of pliers just by admitting and in so doing incriminating, for instance, an opposition party?

All Dr. Stephen Ulimboka had to do is to betray the cause the doctors were fighting for by letting these government thugs record him admitting that their strike was politically motivated. They never banked on Dr. Stephen Ulimboka, inspite of all that pain, not succumbing to their evil plan. It is obvious to any right thinking individual that this kind of torture is not something new, it is the way this oppressive government operates to try to silence voices of dissent.

There is a rumour that ACP Ahmed Msangi (pictured), the Dar es Salaam Special Zone Crime Officer, who we were told, should be leading the investigation has gone underground...hiding? This was after he is alleged to have been recognized by the victim as part of the government squad that carried out the abduction and inflicted such barbaric acts of torture. Under normal circumstances this is the man that should be giving us press releases on progress made so far but...

Chama, right now, if things had but worked out the way these thugs planned, the government would have benefited in a very big way. The propaganda and lead story from every govt mouthpiece such as TBC, Habari Leo and such, would have been the confession of Dr. Stephen Ulimboka that he was just used by people who want to bring the govt down. I hope you did listen to the Bunge session where allegations were made that Chadema was behind the doctors' strike.

I am one hundred percent sure that had Dr. Stephen Ulimboka given in, he would still have his teeth and his nails intact. People like him are hard to find and our evil, short sighted and weak leadership never once reckoned with the kind of courage he showed. As Mwanakijiji suspects a very unusual development took place that spared the life of this courageous doctor...however it is now out of their hands and even all the perfumes of Arabia wont clean the government's bloody hands.

I still doubt the whole process; if the so called ACP Msangi was behind it under whose direction did he work? The Government or someone else? Lets not forget our police machine is working under the influence of corruptions; also where are the two mysterious people the Dr. Who accompany Dr. Ulimboka and Ikulu official Mr. Abeid? To my understanding if the Government was working to eliminate Dr. Ulimboka the process could have been very easily; we all know how things worked in the past; why they left the other Dr? Were the Government agents stupid enough to leave the trace behind? There is possibility somebody with intention to bring down the Government did it as I said before within the top brass of Chadema some of them were majambazi by professional; who knows? Don`t tell me they retired for good; politics is always gonna be dirty game open up your mind!

Chama
Gongo la Mboto DSM

I still doubt the whole process; if the so called ACP Msangi was behind it under whose direction did he work? The Government or someone else? Lets not forget our police machine is working under the influence of corruptions; also where are the two mysterious people the Dr. Who accompany Dr. Ulimboka and Ikulu official Mr. Abeid? To my understanding if the Government was working to eliminate Dr. Ulimboka the process could have been very easily; we all know how things worked in the past; why they left the other Dr? Were the Government agents stupid enough to leave the trace behind? There is possibility somebody with intention to bring down the Government did it as I said before within the top brass of Chadema some of them were majambazi by professional; who knows? Don`t tell me they retired for good; politics is always gonna be dirty game open up your mind!

Chama
Gongo la Mboto DSM

Ndugu Chama. Kiingereza kinakupa shida. Jieleze tu kwa Kiswahili! Tutakuelewa tu

Uchunguzi wa Zaidi ya Miaka 5 na Bado wameshidwa kupatikana..Ila tunaambiwa Jeshi la Polisi liko Imara..

It is called memory.. kuna watu tangu 2015 hadi hivi wamepata tatizo la usahaulifu wa kuamua..
Kuna Watu wameamua kupambana na hii hali trh 26 April lakini mnawabeza..Hakuna anayeweza Kusahau haya Matukio labda awe mwana CCM..Tusimpe Utakatifu Magu sababu yanayotokea sasa hivi yalishawahi kutokea huko Nyuma..Hata BWM aliua Wapemba Usidhani Wamesahau..

Back
Top Bottom