Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

as you start your weekend...

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by daughter, May 14, 2010.

1. daughter

daughter JF-Expert Member

May 14, 2010
    Here we go: A trucker who was speeding down a steep
    hill noticed a man and a woman lying on the center of
    the road making love. He blew his horn several times
    as he was bearing down on them. Realizing that they
    were not about to get out of his way, he slammed on
    his brakes and stopped just inches from them.
    He got out of his truck madder than hell and looked down at the two still on the road and yelled, ‘What the hell is the matter with you two? Did you hear me blowing the horn? You could have been killed!'
    The man lying on the road obviously satisfied and not concerned looked up and said, ‘Look, I was coming, she was coming, you were coming, you were the only one with the brakes."

You know what.....

A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she stayed by his bedside every single day. When he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer.

As she sat by him, he said, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot you were there by my side, when we lost the house you gave me support, when my health started failing you were still by my side…you know what?'

‘What dear?' she asked gently.

‘I think you bring me bad luck!'