Arusha has just been voted the 8th worst city in the world

Jethro

JF-Expert Member
Mar 23, 2009

Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 12:16 PM
To: A & A Computers - Marketing
Subject: FW: FAYE CRAN< BEATEN AND ROBBED, but ok

Pls help us to spread the word. Its not only the muzungus under target ! many Tanzanians are brutally robbed and murdered at their homes. More and more each day. Read the papers! be alert but also active! DO not look away and simply don't give up to spread the word and look out and after your next door neighbour.
Niccy pls send this to our local t.o. database.

Kate pls have Agnes / Innocent to translate and spread the word in the village/WatotoMomella as its the generation of tomorrow that can only make a difference

Thanks
Marlies Gabriel - Alpers

Cell:+255 754 510 195

Phone: +255 27 255 3456

Web: www.hatarilodge.com

The African Embassy

Web: www.theafricanembassy.com

Rotarian Faye Cran, known by all as Mama Kuku, was brutally beaten by thieves at her home in Duluti on Saturday 27th February. She was coming home from a fundraiser to help the community, and this is how the community repaid her kindness and generosity.

Mama Kuku has helped countless people over the 63 years she has lived in East Africa, most of them in Tanzania. She has suffered various robberies in the past and has had items snatched from her while in the car, but this time the people of the community have gone too far.

As she got through the gate to her house at 11 o'clock, the thieves were waiting for her. They pushed this elderly, respected lady, to the ground and then bashed the back of her head with the rifle butt. This amazing lady calmly spoke to the thieves while they beat her black and blue. She told them she had no money on her and there was none in the house. They tried to force her arms apart as they thought she was holding something. She calmly said, &#8216;you have broken my arm, I cannot move it'. Then they tried to make her stand, again calmly, &#8216;you have broken my leg, I cannot walk'. One stood his boot on her head to make sure she co-operated.

Wilson, Faye's trusted and long standing employee came outside in the middle of this and they shot at him. Luckily they only grazed his head. As he ran back inside, they followed and stole her handbag.

The police arrived very fast and the thieves ran off. One has left a very distinctive hat behind. If you recognize this, please help your community and tell the police who it belongs to.

This act of aggression cannot be tolerated. Arusha has just been voted the 8th worst city in the world. The community needs to stand up to people like this and name and shame them. No one is safe while these vile beasts are free.

Mama Kuku is recovering at home with her family.

Jesus!!!!! It is time for Police boss and most of his squad in this region to be reshffled and given other avenues. Arusha has gone from good to worst!!!!! The main problem is security. Forget about infrastructure, the problem here is safety and securoty!!!!!! Worried if there is no collusion with some of the security keepers.

I would advise Mrs Cran to go to a hospital and get her head scanned. At her age it is very easy to get intra-cranial bleeding that can go unnoticed only to cause severe and life-threatening pressure to build up inside her skull later.

If she really was hit at the back of her head with that rifle butt.

A skull x-ray is not enough!!

Whoever is close to the lady please pass this on to her/ her family.

Wana JF,
Kwa wale walio soma habari ya Jana kwenye habari mchnganyiko kuhusu wimbi la majambazi lashamiri Arusha na hari hii ilitokea siku moja na mdogo wangu alipo pata sakata hilo

Sasa huoooo mji wajiwekea ramani mbaya nje na ndani ya nchi i mean kwa ramani ya dunia, watanzania wenzangu sasa sijui kama kweli Arusha ndio Geniva of Africa as per Bill Clinton alivyosema.

Mi nacho jiuliza ni jinsi gani matukio kama hayo yanatokea usiku mmoja na matukio yote ni ya unyang'anyi wa nguvu na tena kwa kutumia siraha za moto?

Na ninajua vyema police wetu wanajua kabisa ni maeneo gani huwa yanaongoza kwa high crimes katika mji huo sasa kwanini wao wanashindwa nini kudhibiti hiyo hali au angalau kupunguza hilo wimbi la ujambazi likuwalo kwa kasi?

Je Jeshi la Polisi lakosa wataaramu wa kupanga mikakati ya kimitego na kuwakamata hawa majambazi? Je ni wakazi wa mji huo wa Arusha au Police watasingizia ni Watu toka kenya? Na kama ni mtu toka kenya anamjuaje huyo mama kuku? na anakaa wapi?

Wana JF,

Je Jeshi la Polisi lakosa wataaramu wa kupanga mikakati ya kimitego na kuwakamata hawa majambazi? Je ni wakazi wa mji huo wa Arusha au Police watasingizia ni Watu toka kenya? Na kama ni mtu toka kenya anamjuaje huyo mama kuku? na anakaa wapi?
I think Said Mwema need to show his leadership strength!!! Arusha now someone can be killed for only a mobile worth less USD100. That is how much dangerous the place has become. I am afraid when you talk of the police in this region/town..some of them may actually be part of the cartel, otherwise could have been reduced by now!!!!!!! Arusha people need to participate much in community policing including forming Sungusung groups for neighoburs within their streets!!!! I know those thieves they live with some of the wananchi and they know about them!! They should also feel guilty in their hearts and morals if they know someone is an armed robber and they still live with him!!!! Sometimes democracy can be jeopardized for a single individual to save lives of many which are varnishing like many rivers in the same Arusha!!!!! Wake UP you All!!!!

I would advise Mrs Cran to go to a hospital and get her head scanned. At her age it is very easy to get intra-cranial bleeding that can go unnoticed only to cause severe and life-threatening pressure to build up inside her skull later.

If she really was hit at the back of her head with that rifle butt.

A skull x-ray is not enough!!

Whoever is close to the lady please pass this on to her/ her family.

I just want to depict those images but i dnt know how to paste them here can any body give me the instruction on how to paste pics, coz every time i click on the Insert image icon its gives me the ............. so i dnt know what to do

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom