Not open for further replies.
article-1269501-0A457240000005DC-308_468x432.jpg

The new Arsenal kit as modelled by Song,
Vermaelen, Arshavin and Walcott

article-1269501-0A08AA13000005DC-765_468x487.jpg

Something to shout about:
Van Persie looks chuffed to be sporting
the new Arsenal away kit

Habari zimetinga kama kawaida vijana wako kwenye mazoezi Austria kujiandaa kwa Emirates Cup then Premier league kama kawa. Mwaka huu wapinzani wakubwa watakuwa citeh kwa sababu kubwa moja Manure wana ugomvi mkubwa na cowboys, wameshindwa kuuza tiketi kwa wanachama wao. Chelsick hawajui washike wapi vikongwe wanaendela kuzeeka khe khe khe khe .................wengine wanaikimbia timu wamekung'utwa bao tatu kwa moja kwenye mazoezi Loserfools hawana ubavu ati wamemnyakua kocha kutoka Cottagers maajabu ya Musa hayo.

Vijana hawa hapa chini kwenye mazoezi ... .... wakiwa na AW

gun__1279981968_training24072010_02.jpg

gun__1279982230_training24072010_18.jpg

gun__1279982245_training24072010_19.jpg

gun__1279982012_training24072010_05.jpg

gun__1279982093_training24072010_08.jpg

gun__1279982163_training24072010_13.jpg

gun__1279982042_training24072010_07.jpg

gun__1279982176_training24072010_14.jpg

gun__1279982190_training24072010_15.jpg

gun__1279982217_training24072010_17.jpg

Wenye wivu wajinyonge

Arsenal 1 AC Milan 1

article-0-0AA4CD38000005DC-425_634x333.jpg

Cool customer: Marouane Chamakh (left) shakes off
the attentions of Luca Antonini to beat keeper Christian Abbiati

article-0-0AA4D89A000005DC-33_634x397.jpg

Little magician: Samir Nasri bamboozles Mario Yepes

sport_fab_1099531a.jpg

Back in peace

cesc_fabregasx_682_1099508a.jpg

Cesc Fabregas reported for training

with his Arsenal team-mates today

huyo kijana emmanuel frimpong looks to be a real talent. he needs to work on his positioning, reading the game and passing in tight areas. but the kid is only 19 so if he gets several first team appearances he will quickly improve on those things and become song's permanent partner at the center of mid field. he is quick, stong and very very very good on one on one situations. i do not know what will happen to eastmond because he was doing such a good job when he came on last season although he is not as strong or as quick as frimpong he is a very good reader of the game and a good passer of the ball. that game at bolton last season was his best.

Eish!nilijua anaenda Barca huyo Cesc! good news kujua anabaki, mie Walcott TU niwekee picha yake Wacha!!!

''Utamu wa majigambo ni kufanikiwa kwa mipango''

Kila la Kheri

A sin'hole(ass n' hole/ass in all)

wenger_road_516x350_138085a.jpg

WENGER: Arsenal's veteran manager

ARSENE WENGER insists Cesc Fabregas is not the new Cristiano Ronaldo - because there is no deal to let him go next summer.

WENGERSPLASH_1105592a.jpg

ARSENE WENGER agreed to stay at Arsenal until 2014 - then hit out at the Premier League's 'joke' rules. Gunners boss Wenger will sign a new three-year deal worth almost £13million. And the Frenchman, who persuaded skipper Cesc Fabregas not to move to Barcelona, confirmed: "It is only a question of timing when I sign. "I have to show I believe in this team by showing my own commitment." But Wenger, 60, does not feel as committed about the Premier League's controversial decision to restrict squads to 25 players. He blasted: "The new rules are a disaster. "Ridiculous, an absolute joke that is paralysing the market." The rules are aimed at helping England's national team by restricting the number of foreign players in the Premier League - with only 17 overseas stars allowed in the squad.

And ahead of tomorrow's trip to Liverpool, Wenger - who has been accused of creating a foreign legion at the Emirates - rapped: "From 1966 to 1996, there were hardly any foreign players here but this country still won absolutely nothing. So how has it changed? "The Premier League has to decide if they are here to prepare the English national team. If so, they have to kick everyone out. Or are they here to give us the best league in the world? "The homegrown rule is all artificial, it is nothing to do with quality. "The new rules on squads are a disaster for this country. It's ridiculous. "It is absolutely a joke. More new rules will be created in the coming years for homegrown players ... it's all rubbish. "Instead of asking how we can make the best league in the world better, they have gone to how can we make it smaller?

"Do you think you will remain the best league in the world? No chance, you have no chance!"
Wenger insists he is SUPPORTING England. He explained: "If I didn't care, I wouldn't speak about it. But you have something here that the whole world watches. "To see that some people are only concerned with putting the quality down is sad. "I'd be happy if England won the World Cup. I'd jump to the rafters. "I'm supporting them in their bid for 2018 when other countries have asked me to support them. "And I'm doing it for nothing because I want England to be successful. "But they've decided the wrong thing here with the new Premier League rules."

Manuel Almunia, Jack Wilshere pamoja na Marouane Chamakh akisaidiwa na Andrey Arshavin wapo katika 11 kuanza kabumbu kwenye mpambano wa kukata na shoka Anfield. Cesc pamoja na Robin wapo benchi .... ...... .

Manuel Almunia, Jack Wilshere pamoja na Marouane Chamakh akisaidiwa na Andrey Arshavin wapo katika 11 kuanza kabumbu kwenye mpambano wa kukata na shoka Anfield. Cesc pamoja na Robin wapo benchi .... ...... .

Where is Cesc Barcelona? Kichapo hiki wazee wa kuswaga Mbuzi

_48745495_chamakh.jpg

Angalau unafahamu nani wababe wako pandisha sauti hadi jehanam. Hii sio West Brom .... ... enjoy the match.

Hold on! what language is spoken in Arsenal's dressing room? Certainly Not English!....French Yes....hahahahahahahhhhh

liverpool-splash_1106103a.jpg

kop_splash__1106334a.jpg

Reina_1106130a.jpg

Rein storm ... .... ... Pepe gaffes late on ....

PEPE REINA was left in despair when his last-minute cock-up cost 10-man Liverpool a dream Premier League start.
Keeper Reina scooped Arsenal striker Marouane Chamakh's header into his own net after the ball had rebounded off a post. His gaffe followed Joe Cole's straight red card on his Anfield debut, for a reckless challenge on Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny in first-half stoppage time. Kop boss Roy Hodgson admitted: "Pepe has taken it very hard.

"He's a serious pro who believes in himself and the team. He had played very well considering he had not had a lot to do. "Pepe has had a shoulder injury but came back from that quicker than we thought. "But the negative to it is he's let in a goal he'd otherwise have kept out." It was heartbreaking for the hosts, who took the lead early in the second half through David Ngog's blistering shot - his fourth goal in three games. But when Tomas Rosicky's cross was nodded on by Chamakh, it came back off a post - only for the retreating Reina to bundle it over the line. Liverpool veteran Jamie Carragher, 32, insisted: "It's a real kick in the teeth for any team, even if it had been 11 versus 11. "But Pepe is the best goalkeeper in the world. He was our player of the year last season but we all make mistakes. "It's very disappointing but, at half-time, we would have taken the draw." More drama was to follow when Koscielny was given his marching orders - for two bookings - in injury time.

article-1303352-0ACE628A000005DC-478_468x286.jpg

Wide open: Marouane Chamakh, escaping from Jamie Carragher, encountered an interesting debut to Premier League football

article-1303352-0ACE6F20000005DC-502_468x286.jpg

Fever pitch: Chamakh looks on as Reina fumbles
in Arsenal's dramatic equaliser to silence a bouncing Anfield

Good result for Arsenal away from home. Nasri ameonyesha kukomaa, Arshavin bado yuko likizo, Rosicky tutegemee good contribution, Diaby pengine hakuwa kwenye number yake. Wacha Cesc aingie next week tutakapoanza PL rasmi.

article-1303352-0ACE63F0000005DC-987_468x286.jpg

Standing his ground: Jack Wilshere fared well on his full Premier League debut
for Arsenal, getting to grips with Javier Mascherano

Nasri_13_280x390_1108228a.jpg

Out for four weeks

Nasri will be out for at least four weeks after picking an injury last Sunday against Loser fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.