Arent u going to do anythng?! Hehehe duh

Mhegelelethe3rd

Mar 20, 2012
A woman goes shoe-shopping one day. As the salesman is helping her try on shoes he notices she is not wearing panties. He looks at the woman and says, “Man, I’d love to fill
that with ice cream and eat it!”
The woman slaps the man and runs home to tell her husband. The husband acts disinterested and his wife gets angry and asks, “Aren’t you going to do anything!?”
The husband replies, “First of all, you have too many shoes as it is.Second, you shouldn’t be out shopping without panties. And third of all, I’m not going to mess with anyone
who can eat that much ice cream!”

A woman goes shoe-shopping one day. As the salesman is helping her try on shoes he notices she is not wearing panties. He looks at the woman and says, "Man, I'd love to fill
that with ice cream and eat it!"
The woman slaps the man and runs home to tell her husband. The husband acts disinterested and his wife gets angry and asks, "Aren't you going to do anything!?"
The husband replies, "First of all, you have too many shoes as it is.Second, you shouldn't be out shopping without panties. And third of all, I'm not going to mess with anyone
who can eat that much ice cream!"

The woman's husband meant a lot in the words I bolded.It is the funniest part of the joke; as they say, that is the punch-line of the joke!