Are you overly picky?

Nyani Ngabu

Platinum Member
May 15, 2006
How many of you can relate to this? He is too short but he treats you like a jewel but you prefer taller guys. Or she's a little bit curvaceous but you like the skinny chicks but yet she can make a mean pork chops and potatoes dinner.

Or maybe he drinks too much and you can't stand the smell of alcohol. Maybe he or she is super religious and you can't remember the last time you stepped your foot inside a church, mosque, synagogue, or any other house of worship.

Are you picky to a point where your persnickety taste is keeping you from being in a fulfilling relationship? Have you ever let any good ones get away because you were too damn picky and you wouldn't lower your standards for no one?

Don't get me wrong, we all have our types and preferences but are you picky to a fault? Sometimes I think I am.....how about you?

Yes I am....... Sijawahi kukosa relationship ya kimapenzi kwa sababu hiyo but nimekosa friendship na watu kadhaa.

He is nice but too lowd, she is sweet but dumb, interesting but too wild ........

I have been living in a perfectionist culture for a long time, and it does not allow any 'buts'.....

"better not to have than have something filled with but" that is the basic principle of this culture

siipendi culture hiyo but papo kwa papo Kamba hukata jiwe.......so I guess inaniathiri bila kujua sometimes

Yes I am....... Sijawahi kukosa relationship ya kimapenzi kwa sababu hiyo but nimekosa friendship na watu kadhaa.

He is nice but too lowd, she is sweet but dumb, interesting but too wild ........

I have been living in a perfectionist culture for a long time, and it does not allow any 'buts'.....

"better not to have than have something filled with but" that is the basic principle of this culture

siipendi culture hiyo but papo kwa papo Kamba hukata jiwe.......so I guess inaniathiri bila kujua sometimes

Aaaw you poor thing...bless your heart! Life is too short to be too picky like that. But don't make it even shorter by being all uptight.....it's okay to lower some of your standards but not all of them....

NN culture hiyo nzuri sometimes coz unakuwa hufanyi mambo nusu nusu!

Ukiamua kusoma unahakikisha unapata A zote, kazi unahakikisha inatoa matokeo bora na ukiamua ku party unahikikisha unamaliza staarehe zilizopo!

It's not for the weak minded though na athari zake nyengine ndo Kama hizo

NN culture hiyo nzuri sometimes coz unakuwa hufanyi mambo nusu nusu!

Ukiamua kusoma unahakikisha unapata A zote, kazi unahakikisha inatoa matokeo bora na ukiamua ku party unahikikisha unamaliza staarehe zilizopo!

It's not for the weak minded though na athari zake nyengine ndo Kama hizo

Hhhmmm.....okay....I dig what you're saying though coz I'm kinda like that in a way....though mambo ya sijui straight As and whatnot wengine yametupita pembeni.....never went to college...lol

Speaking of college...kuna watu bila kuwa na degree hawawezi kuongea na wewe kabisa.....sipendi mimi mijitu ya namna hii aaaaaah.....

NN mbona unajihami! Mie nimetoa definition tu ya wanavyotarajia iwe kwenye perfectionist culture.....

NN mbona unajihami! Mie nimetoa definition tu ya wanavyotarajia iwe kwenye perfectionist culture.....

Hahahaa..unajua sie ambao hatuna hayo mashahada ndio tatizo letu hilo. Tukiona mtu anaanza kuongelea sijui As na Bs basi tunaenda kwenye defensive mode bila hata ya kujua

Hahaha haya bwana! Najua wewe definition yako ya kwenda collage ni kuchua phd, chini ya hapo sawa na kuwa hujenda! Ma perfectionalist utawajua tu! Lol

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom