Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Are we there yet? The Iran - Tanzania connection?

Discussion in 'Great Thinkers' started by Mag3, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Mag3

Mag3 JF Gold Member

Jan 9, 2011

Attached Files:

2. Quinine

Quinine JF-Expert Member

Jan 9, 2011
    Yaani hakuna tofauti ngoja nikusaidie kuzikuza

IRAN
    [​IMG]

TANZANIA
    [​IMG]

IRAN
    [​IMG]

TANZANIA
    [​IMG]

IRANI
    [​IMG]

TANZANIA
    [​IMG]

3. U

Uwezo Tunao JF-Expert Member

Jan 9, 2011
    Courtesy of Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete, deliberately killing our own people to show might, arrogance and a proof of being in power.

Unlike the many Tanzanian heads of state that we normally mingle with freely in the streets after their retiring from office and active politics of the country, this of President Kikwete is an exception of own making following stolen elections and forced foot in power.

In many other countries out there an act of this nature and pain to a country's populace often mean no less than a blank-cheque to be cashed by any of a leader's next-of-kins at certain points in time. Thank heaven our Tanzania is such a forgiving nation except of Senior Karume incidence on a similar scenario in Zanzibar.

After citizens shall have directly re-written the constitution for a new break from the chains of the corrupt, a national reconciliation drive may well be inevitable an exercise to shop for.

4. U

Jan 9, 2011
    The pain deep down my heart can never easily heal up upon seeing all these!

But whoever may have cheated CCM that just make a few killings in Arusha or on a CHADEMA demonstration and you shall have made a nother day for the MEGA-CORRUPTION HEROS to continue milking the country as the citizens shall have GOTTEN SCARED TO QUESTION ANYTHING is but such a fallacious take.

Ijust can't imagine how much the bloods I saw in Arusha made me feel much more than just a hero to die for a worthy course in favour of my country to come off the claws of the showrdy leadership of today. CCM, we are all out here and we are badly coming for what rightly belongs to us as a nation.

May the Pemba and Arusha bloods of innocent Tanzanians be our sure ink with which we the youths would soon register a new dawn of reliable and most trustworthy leadership and freedom, amen!

5. Gosbertgoodluck

Gosbertgoodluck JF-Expert Member

Jan 9, 2011
    Indeed, whoever sees these pictures will never forget jk's leadership and his followers. What I can assure my fellow Tanzanians is that the blood of these heroes is not simply lost that way. Jk and his followers will have to pay its price. No way!

6. boma2000

boma2000 JF-Expert Member

Jan 9, 2011
    ukaidi wa wanasiasa na kutafuta umaarufu na madaraka utatumaliza raia kama hatuwezi kupima matendo ya ushabiki na mwenye hasara mwisho wa siku ni nani

7. U

Jan 9, 2011
    Na tangu sasa ndio kabisaa haturudi nyuma mpaka kieleweke. Nduli Iddi Amin, nchini Uganda aliwafyeka Waganda akadhania kwamba kawamaliza wote lakini hadi leo Waganda wamejaa tele, wazo la kuleta mabadiliko ya kweli ndio usiseme lakini mbaya wao sasa hivi hana hali kaburi.

Fikiria mara mbili hapo, MAFISADI kiama chao ndio hicho kimeandikwa na damu pale Arusha. Kiwete pale kaua miili ya Watanzania wachache lakini WAZO WALIOKUA WAKILiTETEA MASHUJAA WETU HAWA bado liko pale pale halijatetereka kitu wala nini.