Are These Targeted Killings in Tanzania?

.......kweli nimeamini teapartier/skin head wako kila kona,hata wenzako walioko upande huu wanawaambia wenzao na raisi wao sio raia na wanachukia america,na sihitaji land ya mtu ninayo ya kutosha na sina njaa,nina uhakika nina uwezo wa kukutunza wewe na ukoo wako wote.

teh teh teh,say it again...just console yourself.you need a healing therapy buddy!

It seems to me that it's the other way round...TZedian unmatched hatred for Kenya and all things Kenyan. Based on what I have read and continue to read in this forum, It's clear to me that there are many TZed individuals that habour serious hatred and resentment for Kenya and Kenyans.

Any time the topic line reads Kenya ...Tanzania, the backlash is unbelievable. Name calling, abusive language.

Its amazing that the so called educated people degenerate to vitriol and badmouthing in the effort to declare how much they hate Kenya/Kenyans, its like a race among most contributers in this forum, to show who hates Kenyans more. The more one hates kenya and abuses Kenyans the more they are considered patriotic, what a lopsided view!!!

Guess What !!! it does not make you any more patriotic than you already areand it does not put food on the table and clothes on your back. One just festers inside, apportioning blame all over the place. Meanwhile nothing gets done.

Some person got shot and killed in cold blood the motive is yet to be known. Death is death be a kenyan death in Arusha or a Tzedian Death in Nairobi...OR even Foreign national deaths in South Africa.
Lets call it what it is XENOPHOBIA. Misplaced and misdirected patriotism.

Mhh,just find the way for you guys to hook up each other,teach your fellow kenyans the hard lesson of civilization,civics and ethics!

Just mobilize these crooks Smatta,Nyaralego,Nomasana,Koba and some other phsycophants.Probably you will be able to dilute their hatreds against Tanzania.

It's a pity that even in this civilized century some pipo like you are still existing!

The most educated pipo in the region.kwi kwi kwi!

Mhh,just find the way for you guys to hook up each other,teach your fellow kenyans the hard lesson of civilization,civics and ethics!

Just mobilize these crooks Smatta,Nyaralego,Nomasana,Koba and some other phsycophants.Probably you will be able to dilute their hatreds against Tanzania.

It's a pity that even in this civilized century some pipo like you are still existing!

The most educated pipo in the region.kwi kwi kwi!

Bwana Ben,
I am Kenyan and will not stand by as you and your ilk distort facts in here.
I will love Kenya warts and all, always!!! For that I will not apologize. You can knock yourself out calling me and other Kenyans in the forum crooks. I really do not care I know what I am.
Infact you can use all the adjectives and still i will not care.

Thanks for posting this one, yes there is a "perceived hatred" but take note that its not all Tz hate kenya(ns) and i hope the its the same situation even in Kenya regarding Tz...

Just rest assured that, as much as we are neighbors, cmpetitors etc, you will continue to read such posts, we see the same when reading kenya forums

its part of life, but me and you can continue being friends... hata kuna waisrael na wapalestina walio friends... ITS THE GAME OF LIFE, AT ITS BEST

De Novo,
You are real!!! thank you. This hatred is indeed percieved from both ends. It seems like sibling rivalry type situation.
Poverty is the same in kenya , TZ or in the USA. Death too is the same everywhere, a loss of life affects family and friends. Trust me those 'random' killings/murders give me sleepless nights.
Yes, we can be voice of reason in here when majority are getting irrate. Trust me I have no illusions about what Kenya is, but she is mine.

'It's the game of life' as you said. we win some, we lose some.

Back
Top Bottom