Are Atheists the New Gays?

Kinehe Jesus mke wake alikua nani ? nakupa homework kesho nataka nikija unipe jibu

Unachofanya hapa ni kuthibitisha ukweli wa maada hii, na kwasababu ukweli unatafuta vijiti vya kushikilia uone kama utapata pa kukimbilia, maji yako shingoni

Asante mkuu. Umempa ukweli wake tena kwa tangible exhibits ambazo ni impeccable.

Alichobaki sasa ni kuendelea kutoa mitusi na kutokwa na mipovu mdomoni.

Asante mkuu. Umempa ukweli wake tena kwa tangible exhibits ambazo ni impeccable.

Ukweli upi?

Wakutumia vitabu mnavyoamini au mnaotoa huko kwa gay wenzenu wanaoruhusu ndoa zenu makanisani?

Ukweli upi?

Wakutumia vitabu mnavyoamini au mnaotoa huko kwa gay wenzenu wanaoruhusu ndoa zenu makanisani?

You are just a snob in your analogies and fairy tale rhetoric, but at the end of the day, you come off sound like condescending pricks.

Naona gays wote sasa maji yako shingoni. kesho nakuja nasumu yenu yakumiua kabisa!!!

People who choose to not believe in God tend to do so because they are using homosexuality to decide where their credence lay. Darwin told them that children can be produced by evohomosexuality. Everyone who doesn't believe in God is mentally impaired.

Nashukuru kwa ujumbe.

Max hakuna thread niliyoona mtu akikamatwa live kama hii, yaani hakuwa na sababu kabisa ya kuwa na hasira kama hizi na kuongea matusi yasiyo na kichwa wala miguu.

sijaona freethinker wa namna kama hii katika maisha yangu yoote, kuna upepo unavuma hivi sasa wa kujiona kuwa kutomwamini Mungu ni maendeleo fulani; wengi wao wakitoka nje wakahudhuria kozi fulani ndio wanalipuka! sasa unajiuliza huyu kuwa freethinker kaanza lini? kama brain si ni ileile? hii brain ya kulipuka umri fulani ndiyo unakuwa freethinker na umri mwingine unakuwa normalthinker sijui, nina wasiwasi nao!

Darwin ni wa kumsamehe ila ametoa doa kubwa thread hii, miaka yote ijayo nitakuwa kila nikiona post zake namkumbuka katika maombi kimyakimya nikisema "msaidie kijana huyu"

mbaya zaidi mtoa maada haku generalise, leo hii ukiniambia kuna wachungaji wachawi, nianze kukasirika ya nini wakati mimi si mmoja wao!

Darwin inatosha!!! hakuna majibu utakayopata zaidi ya mitusi. Wewe wanakufikiria kama gay lakini unapo uliza makanisani wanabariki u-gay hakuna jibu.

Sasa turudi kwenye mada,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,respect

Max hakuna thread niliyoona mtu akikamatwa live kama hii, yaani hakuwa na sababu kabisa ya kuwa na hasira kama hizi na kuongea matusi yasiyo na kichwa wala miguu.
Anza page 1,2 nakuendelea

Again usemi wa kiswahili; mtu ukipigana nae na akaanza kutukana basi ameshindwa.

Kitu kingine ujipe Ids kibao lakini fact iko palepale!!

Anza page 1,2 nakuendelea

Again usemi wa kiswahili; mtu ukipigana nae na akaanza kutukana basi ameshindwa.

Kitu kingine ujipe Ids kibao lakini fact iko palepale!!

Haujatukanwa,bali umeambiwa ujibu swali kwa nini atheists ni homosexuals???

"WHAT ON EARTH IS ALL THIS GAY_GAY_GAY STUFF.?????..Just because we refuse to be the victims of the hucksters of religious fantasy doesn't mean we think homosexuality is right or natural...please separate the sex from the religion!
I report on issues relating to homosexuality and gay-rights because the religious right in American and other countries oppose both so vehemently. I generally only report on whatever is in the news currently. Sometimes that will mean more stories relating to homosexuality, sometimes that will mean less. Sometimes what ill mean more stories relating to other issues like abortion, sometimes less. I don't control the news, I just pass it along to others.

I don't expect everyone to be interested in every story, but I do know that most people are interested in most stories - that includes the ones relating to abortion or homosexuality, because most atheists oppose the Religious Right. "

Msikilize na huyu nae;

"Why are there so many gay atheists? Does one tendency help cause the other? Or is it perhaps that being gay or atheist is not enough of a reason to visit my site or send me email but being both is?

Of the people I interact with most on my site the majority are heterosexual male. But I am not quite sure if the next biggest group is women or gay men, it is a close run thing. This proportion is very much higher than it "should be" the proportion of gay men out there in the population as a whole is much smaller than this.

Why this is I do not know. It could be an artefact of memory, I simply forget more of the people who are straight and dull but I remember every one who is gay, no matter how otherwise unremarkable they are, it is a possibility but I think it is unlikely. I think it is a real effect. Another possibility is that the number of gay atheists is normal but they are unnaturally vociferous, or more likely to find a reason to e-mail me. This possibility is probably capable of explaining a part of the gay overrepresentation but not all of it.

I think that the evidence points to an affinity between homosexuality and atheism. But I am less clear about how this could be, the direction of any causation.

I struggle to find any reason to believe atheism would make a person more likely to be homosexual, but perhaps it would help a person be more comfortable with bisexuality. If a person sees homosexual behaviour as sinful it would be comparatively simple to stifle a slight tendency in that direction but a major degree of homosexuality would demand a more extreme rationalization. Homosexuality among Christians has had a powerful effect, forcing many men to focus on their work or art to an extreme degree or it has emerged in the form of abusive relationships with children or abuse (including self harm) of the most physical kind. I can't help thinking that many mad monks were closeted in their cloisters because of what they perceived of as sinful desires.

The repression of sexual desires is a powerful force, it can be a profound influence on people and their lives. Much of the power of the Catholic Church is due to this effect. Chastity is seen as a virtue and therefore the suppression of sexual urges becomes an act of worship. Celibacy and the suppression of all sexual urges is a major reason to account for the power of monks, nuns and their organizations. The other reason that celibacy has been so useful to the Church has been the lack of inheritance of wealth and position through the Church, with the obvious exception of the Borgia family. Marriage keeps it in the family, celibacy keeps property in the Church.

Once you take away, or more accurately, pervert, the sexual instinct you create a monster, far more capable of wicked acts and self-sacrifice. Monasteries and Nunneries are machines to create monsters to do the work of the Church.

In the modern world people grow up into their sexuality and their religious beliefs at the same time. There is no reason to believe that most gay people are not resolved to their sexuality, and fixed within it, by the time of puberty. If there is a degree of causation between homosexuality and atheism I expect it to be far more likely that the sexuality predisposes towards the rejection of religion.

Religion is usually inherited. Comparatively few people change religions and few diverge from the religions of their parents. I have heard some people try to explain religions with a genetic explanation but this I find less convincing than the idea than the position of Uranus would affect my moods. Religions spread memetically, and for most people they share the religions of their parents for the same reasons as they share the same gut bacteria, the environment they grow up in is full of that infectious agent, it is all around them and it is well adapted to flourish within its host before the host is born. However that religion is well adapted to infect heterosexual brains, that is where it has developed, those are the environments to which it has become adapted. An old religion that finds itself in a homosexual brain is less well adapted to make a home there. There is a much stronger chance that it will be rejected. Homosexuality is an abnormal condition, abnormal in the sense of less common. The ideas and concepts of religions are well shaped to key into the human brain, if the brain is shaped differently the fit will be less comfortable.

Nobody can be gay, Christian and blasé about it. It is not possible. Many gay Christians can square the circle but not without some rather elaborate bits of doublethink and mental gymnastics. In contrast many heterosexual people simply absorb their religion as they absorb their language, painlessly, by osmosis, never once engaging their conscious rational mental processes. I think it is very likely that many homosexual people become atheists because their sexuality forces them to take more responsibility for their own religious beliefs. Naturally the more people confront the rationality of belief the more people see how deeply irrational most religions are.

Does that crisis of religion versus sexuality create a whole class of spiritual gay atheists? I suspect it does. People who would otherwise be perfectly happy in mainstream religion find that their sexuality puts them beyond the pale and so they embrace atheism but they are much more filled with spirituality than most mainstream atheists. Is this the reason for the formation of some atheist sects? People with a natural affinity to spirituality find themselves outside the mainstream but with a thirst for the spiritual. This could be an explanation for some of the popularity of the pseudo-religions such as humanism and Satanism, perhaps?

[ame="http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB8F5TyQuNk"]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB8F5TyQuNk[/ame]

[ame="http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHpEIVu7WW0&feature=related"]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHpEIVu7WW0&feature=related[/ame]

Mungu baba akusamehe kwa kuwa hujui utendalo. Hakika ungekua na akili timamu huwezi kumzungumzia Mwana wa Mungu kwa jinsi hiyo. Uwe na adabu kidogo basi unapochangia issue zinazogusa imani za watu

Mungu baba akusamehe kwa kuwa hujui utendalo. Hakika ungekua na akili timamu huwezi kumzungumzia Mwana wa Mungu kwa jinsi hiyo. Uwe na adabu kidogo basi unapochangia issue zinazogusa imani za watu

Nani awe na adabu sasa,acha jazba mazee...Ni vizuri ukaanza kuangalia post moja baada ya nyingine kwanza na pia usikilize kile kinachoelezwa kwenye hizo clips badala ya kukurupuka na kuanza kulialia hapa

Back
Top Bottom