Are Atheists the New Gays?

MaxShimba

JF-Expert Member
Apr 11, 2008
Why are there so many gay atheists? Does one tendency help cause the other?

Most atheists are homosexuals and a great many homosexuals are atheist. So much for "love thy neighbor". That is part of why I am theist, I can't stand hypocrite darwin. And I am straight. Ask my girlfriend.

Most atheists are homosexuals and a great many homosexuals are atheist. So much for "love thy neighbor". That is part of why I am theist, I can't stand hypocrite darwin. And I am straight. Ask my girlfriend.

I think atheist are evolving to homosexuals, as you know, life to them is evolution. No wonder even here at JF atheist are gays. lol.

Atheists I meet seems to be slow in understanding simple facts. Are atheists suffering from mental impairment?

People who choose to not believe in God tend to do so because they are using homosexuality to decide where their credence lay. Darwin told them that children can be produced by evohomosexuality. Everyone who doesn't believe in God is mentally impaired.

Nani alipiga hizi picha? Babaako?
Naona hata IQ yako ni ndogo LOL,
Hizo sio picha bali painting zinazowekwa makanisani.
Na ndio zinazowaruhusu priesters kubanjuana.
Wakiziona ndio wanazidi kuendeleza imani yao yakubanjuana.

The rejection of God and its values by atheist is an alliance of homesexuality in their cult of darwinism. It’s also been the case that many atheist ideologies themselves have been amicable to homosexuality.

Uniite gay au usiniite wala hainikeri mimi kwani najitambua mwenyewe.

Again: tofautisha picture and painting
Au macho hayaoni vizuri?

Haha ahahaahaha a a umeshaanza kuonyesha maumivu ya popobawa. Well endelea kufuraia maisha yako ya u homosexual.

True dat

Most theists are homosexuals
Wanaifuata hii aya na ndio maana wanahalalisha wanaume kwa wanaume wanaoana huko magharibi
St. Mark chapter 10 (between verses 34 and 35 in the standard version of the Bible) contains a passage which includes the following text: Hii ndio inayowaruhusu mapadre kuoana.

"And the youth, looking upon him (Jesus), loved him and beseeched that he might remain with him. And going out of the tomb, they went into the house of the youth, for he was rich. And after six days, Jesus instructed him and, at evening, the youth came to him wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the Kingdom of God".

Most theists are homosexuals
Wanaifuata hii aya na ndio maana wanahalalisha wanaume kwa wanaume wanaoana huko magharibi
St. Mark chapter 10 (between verses 34 and 35 in the standard version of the Bible) contains a passage which includes the following text: Hii ndio inayowaruhusu mapadre kuoana.

"And the youth, looking upon him (Jesus), loved him and beseeched that he might remain with him. And going out of the tomb, they went into the house of the youth, for he was rich. And after six days, Jesus instructed him and, at evening, the youth came to him wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the Kingdom of God".

Bogus ad infinitum.

Nasikia hata Max ameolewa huko marekani, ukimuuliza kwanini unapenda wanaume wenzako anasema Jesus alifanya hivyo.
Ukimuuliza ushahidi anasema angalia painting hii

judas1.jpg

Nasikia hata Max ameolewa huko marekani, ukimuuliza kwanini unapenda wanaume wenzako anasema Jesus alifanya hivyo.
Ukimuuliza ushahidi anasema angalia painting hii

judas1.jpg

Pole sana, inaonekana hata intellect huna wewe.

Turudi kwenye mada ya ushoga wenu. Kwanini Ma-atheist wote are homosexual and most homosexual if not all are atheist?

Did You Know Darwin was a homosexual satanist?

Pole sana, inaonekana hata intellect huna wewe.

Turudi kwenye mada ya ushoga wenu. Kwanini Ma-atheist wote are homosexual and most homosexual if not all are atheist?

Did You Know Darwin was a homosexual satanist?

The Synod of the Lutheran Church of Sweden has come down in favour of church weddings for homosexuals in a vote held on Thursday morning.

The decision, which is based on a proposal from the church’s governing board, means that the Church of Sweden will conduct wedding ceremonies for both heterosexual and homosexual couples.

The proposal was approved by 176 of 249 voting members.

The decision comes just three days after the 30th anniversary of the date when homosexuality stopped being classified as a disease in Sweden.

“The Synod’s decision takes a stance in favour of an inclusive view of people. Regardless of whether one is religious or not, this affects the entire social climate and the view of people’s equal value,” Åsa Regnér, head of the Swedish Association for Sexuality Education (RFSU) - the country's largest gay rights group, said in a statement.

In June, the church board took the first step towards permitting same-sex marriages by submitting a petition to the Church of Sweden Synod – the church's highest decision-making body.

The board proposed the church continue to perform wedding ceremonies following new legislation which came into force on May 1st and grants same-sex couples in Sweden the same legal marriage status as heterosexuals.

No wonder why Max is gay!!!

The Synod of the Lutheran Church of Sweden has come down in favour of church weddings for homosexuals in a vote held on Thursday morning.

The decision, which is based on a proposal from the church’s governing board, means that the Church of Sweden will conduct wedding ceremonies for both heterosexual and homosexual couples.

The proposal was approved by 176 of 249 voting members.

The decision comes just three days after the 30th anniversary of the date when homosexuality stopped being classified as a disease in Sweden.

“The Synod’s decision takes a stance in favour of an inclusive view of people. Regardless of whether one is religious or not, this affects the entire social climate and the view of people’s equal value,” Åsa Regnér, head of the Swedish Association for Sexuality Education (RFSU) - the country's largest gay rights group, said in a statement.

In June, the church board took the first step towards permitting same-sex marriages by submitting a petition to the Church of Sweden Synod – the church's highest decision-making body.

The board proposed the church continue to perform wedding ceremonies following new legislation which came into force on May 1st and grants same-sex couples in Sweden the same legal marriage status as heterosexuals.

No wonder why Max is gay!!!

Hahaha ahaha a a a, unaleta habari za Makanisa, ukita anzisha thread ya makanisa bana.

Hapa tunazungumzia kumegwa kwenu. Kwanini nyie ma-atheist mnamegana kwa gender moja?

Charles Robert Darwin was a son of Robert Waring Darwin and Susannah Wedgwood. He married Emma Wedgwood, a daughter of Josiah Wedgwood II and Elizabeth Allen. Charles's mother, Susannah, was a sister to Emma's father, Josiah II. Thus, Charles and Emma were first cousins. Because of intermarriages in earlier generations, they were also related in other ways.
The Darwins had several children, three of whom died before reaching maturity.

Charles_Darwin.jpg
180px-Emma_Darwin.jpg

Did Emma knew that her spouse was both ways? Nampa pole sana Emma Wedgwood.

Huna ushahidi wowote kwamba atheist ni gays.

Kanisa = Theist na ninyi mnayakubalia hayo mambo. Muangalie Darwin na mke wake.
Na muangalia Jesus na mabwana zake

Theist v/s Atheist

Ninyi mnaoana na makanisa ambayo ndio theist yanamiruhusu.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkvYvPIi7lY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

When are you comming out darwin?

They start with 'homothing' , sexual desire drives them to find a place in their heart that will make them happy.However, you need to remove natural conscience with the same opposite force; thats why many are ended up removing the whole idea of God. This comforts them.

Back
Top Bottom