Any news on Kigali gunfires?

Omulangi

JF-Expert Member
Feb 12, 2008
I heard there were bomb or heavy gunfire in Kigali yesterday. Does any one has any information of what happened and the level of damage?

Hapo Koba ndiyo harudi kabisaa!! Koba umeyayasikia ya 'nyumbani'. Na akitokea CA anarudi Dar, Kigali ndio hatii timu kabisaa, halafu eti Tanzania ni vilaza..lazima tuungane kwa nguvu! Tafakurii!

Hapo Koba ndiyo harudi kabisaa!! Koba umeyayasikia ya 'nyumbani'. Na akitokea CA anarudi Dar, Kigali ndio hatii timu kabisaa, halafu eti Tanzania ni vilaza..lazima tuungane kwa nguvu! Tafakurii!

Koba alikunyanganya mke nini? habanduki kutajwa kwenye post zako aise.

Koba alikunyanganya mke nini? habanduki kutajwa kwenye post zako aise.

You East Africans make me happy. Leo watanzania vilaza, kesho wakenya manyan'gau na kesho kutwa Rwanda chinjachinja. I wonder what will the federation be like especially if the likes of Smatta, Koba, Kenyan-Tanzania,Quonquerer it will be very similar to the federation of Mr Beans.

You East Africans make me happy. Leo watanzania vilaza, kesho wakenya manyan'gau na kesho kutwa Rwanda chinjachinja. I wonder what will the federation be like especially if the likes of Smatta, Koba, Kenyan-Tanzania,Quonquerer it will be very similar to the federation of Mr Beans.

It will be a mess, that's for real. That's why i don't need. Too early, Tanzania has got priorities, not one, not two! This country has been taken a hostage, kuna nyufa nyingi zinahitaji kuzibwa. Nchi hii iko ICU, iko kwenye drip. Something has to be done before embarking on anything! But i wish our neighbors well, as long as they stay there. Muda wa kuwaita bado.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom