Another from VW, This one comes topless

PlanckScale

JF-Expert Member
Sep 28, 2008
The Bugatti Veyron 16.4 GrandSport

If you are a sports car fanatic like me, you will say it was made in heaven, and Mohammad (peace be upon him) test drove it because Jesus was too scared of the acceleration! But seriously, when you talk about technological achievement in car manufacturing, this one has no comparison. Of course, it is not meant for the nduminakuwili, like me.

Mind you, no manufacture dares to put soooo much power on a publicly sold vehicle because of fearing liabilities. This thing has 1001 hp (read that 1001 horses!), and commercially available. That is insane. For comparison's sake, your regular Toyota Corola produces about 120 horse power (give or take).

While there are Bugatti sports cars of the past, the ultimate machine first came out in 2005, as the Bugatti Veyron EB 16.4. The Bugatti GrandSport is its convertible version, but costing 40% more. That is $2.1 Million.

Just google it, if you are interested.

The Bugatti Veyron 16.4 GrandSport

If you are a sports car fanatic like me, you will say it was made in heaven, and Mohammad (peace be upon him) test drove it because Jesus was too scared of the acceleration!

Thou shall not use the Lord's name in vain

what about this,more practical,4-door saloon?

Bugatti Galibier 16C 4-door supercar

[Update - Bugatti Galibier photos]According to the source of 4WheelsNews, who was present at the private unveiling of the new car, Bugatti Galibier (for those who don't know the manufacturer also used the name on the 1939 Bugatti Type 57C Galibier Saloon) is the name of the latest 4-door coupe from the Molsheim-based manufacturer. The Galibier, named after a mountain pass in the southern region of the French Dauphiné Alps near Grenoble, is the vehicle teased by the manufacturer back in July, the one with the specacular8-pipe exhaust system. Unlike the Veyron, the Galibier carries the W16 engine in the front, weighs around 1900 kg and is capable to achieve a top speed of around 350 km/h (still impressive we'd say) and will not need a second key like its 2-door brother in order to reach the incredible speed. Regarding it's body, this is built using carbon fiber and has a total length of about 5.3 meters, with almost 80 inches longer than the Veyron. Regarding the debut of the car, this remains a mystery. We will not see it at the Frankfurt Motor Show because Bugatti will not be there

Thou shall not use the Lord's name in vain

I am sorry. Let me be punish by your lord cause he/she the only one who knows my intentions (if he/she exists).

But, seriously, did you checkout the specs on this thing? They had to make it heavy enough to prevent it from lifting off the ground at high speed. When it decelerate from high speeds, it uses a lift-up spoiler to create a drag, similar to what an airplane does with its wings when landing!

I am sorry. Let me be punish by your lord cause he/she the only one who knows my intentions (if he/she exists).

But, seriously, did you checkout the specs on this thing? They had to make it heavy enough to prevent it from lifting off the ground at high speed. When it decelerate from high speeds, it uses a lift-up spoiler to create a drag, similar to what an airplane does with its wings when landing!

It looks like something I would like to see in a sci-fi /James bond movie. You would understand if you had met the contraption that I drive. BTW, yes he does exist, my Lord that is.

Back
Top Bottom