Another Day in "Kyerefaso"? The Land not Named

The Land not Named ...... ruled by the people who forgot were the belonged and think that they were chosen by God. He who thought to be the head of the state and say that the country dont have money to improve the life of Tanzanians thushe can not lie.

The Land still nort named the resources are exploited by foreigners for the benefits of few people who are in the system while the citizensz of this land die with hunger.

Ooh... my poor land. One day these dirty things will vanish.

We don't want lame heroes bana......kwani wewe umefikia conclusion vipi kuwa wana malengo binafsi?
Hawa tumeambiwa lazima wayatafute matatizo and to spice things up tunapendelea heroes wetu wawe na personality kidogo bwana.....hatutaki a clean shaven hero bwana (kidding)
hebu nipe wewe mfano wako wa at least 1 or 2 heroes unaowadhani, labda ntajifunza kitu.

hebu nipe wewe mfano wako wa at least 1 or 2 heroes unaowadhani, labda ntajifunza kitu.

Wako wengi but few wametokea kuwa katika vinywa vya watu karibuni kutokana na their heroic and daring stance on issues concerning us even though at times we care less
Currently i cant get over one Dr Ulimboka......i believe u know what's up with him and what's he stands for.....

Wako wengi but few wametokea kuwa katika vinywa vya watu karibuni kutokana na their heroic and daring stance on issues concerning us even though at times we care less
Currently i cant get over one Dr Ulimboka......i believe u know what's up with him and what's he stands for.....
You definitely can't be serious.

When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads

In that land with no name, Fisadi's are more safe than those who fight for justice and equity.

It is a nice piece. I am nonetheless kind of piqued as in what and how exactly the Intelligent source is playing part so that I too could imitate… I ask myself… Does perceiving the situation enough to disentangle the repulsive matter? But then between the insightful lines I note the source thinks “NOT”.

My question to you MMKJJ (If you maybe kind enough to respond) Is how does one hold out one's hand to play part to the change that has to be in such a convoluted chronic-thorned Society with malicious mind as Drivers in the Land of Kyerefaso?

Abdulhalim, kwani Tanzania kuna hero na mjuaji mwingine zaidi yenu mnaotoa meno na kucha za watu bila ganzi? Sasa hivi mtaanza kutoa nini? Masikio au macho?

Watatoa ya wangapi Tangawizi ?????.......akifa shujaa mmoja wanazaliwa wengine mia moja.....wakati wa mabadiliko ukifika hakuna awezaye kuuzuia hata kwa kutoa macho ya wenye kutaka mabadiliko!

Last edited by a moderator:
and one of the finest sons of this land not named continues to write the same things over and over again-and so the motion goes on and on

Mwanakijiji naikumbuka sana hii Novel yenye title New life in kyerefaso, it is one among amazing best novel to read. Leo umenifanya nimkumbuke Mama Mushi alie kuwa mwalimu wangu mahiri wa lugha nikiwa sekondari.
Uliyoyasema yana ukweli kwa 100% hasa tunapo geuza hadithi ya Kyerefaso na kuweka jina Tanzania. Nita ku-pm nikuulize kitu.

Thanks for this amazing stuff, uzidi kubalikiwa mwanakijiji.

It is a nice piece. I am nonetheless kind of piqued as in what and how exactly the Intelligent source is playing part so that I too could imitate… I ask myself… Does perceiving the situation enough to disentangle the repulsive matter? But then between the insightful lines I note the source thinks "NOT".

My question to you MMKJJ (If you maybe kind enough to respond) Is how does one hold out one's hand to play part to the change that has to be in such a convoluted chronic-thorned Society with malicious mind as Drivers in the Land of Kyerefaso?

The first step would be changing the mindset of the people; to reject the status quo. To say "I don't want another day just like yesterday"... it is this intellectual rejection of the status quo that make any attempt to effect change to ultimately bear fruits.

Back
Top Bottom