Andrew Nyerere on Mwalimu humble children!

oooh nishajuwa tatizo lako ...si kosa lako!!!

alafu..huyo mzee zubeir mtemvu mwazilishi wa ANC ....Mwanaye amekubali kusettle kwa nafasi ya ukuu wa wilaya na ubunge....

Hahaaaaa, mzee unaniogopesha, una telepathy au nini? Tatizo langu nini? Maswali hayajajibiwa.Blame it on the Zeitgeist? au spin inakosa steam?

Kuhusu Mtemvu, a tragedy, ni mambo ya ku give up na kukubali kula makombo yaliyoachwa juu ya meza.

Sijasema najua mambo mengi sana, wewe unasema mimi nadhani, kwa wewe kujua mimi ninachodhani inaonyesha wewe ndiye unajidhania unajua mengi.

Utakimbia sana maandishi na maneno yako mwenyewe leo

Hujaweka unachojua hapa, na ulipoulizwa umekimbia kujibu, kwa hiyo siwezi kulaumiwa kwa kufikiri kwamba hujui. Hakuna kuweka wazi kinachobishiwa zaidi ya a one line question, kama hukuona hilo au unataka ku obfuscate tu kuna reveal mengi kuhusu wewe kuliko hata mambo tunayozungumza.

Unachokiongelea hapa ni nini hasa? Ongelea kuwa kwenye D zone!?

Asiye na mapenzi ndiye anayetakiwa kusema, maoenzi yanaharibu objectivity yako.Kwa hiyo mimi kukosa mapenzi ndiyo qualification yangu.Wewe ukija na passion hatutajua kwamba unaongea objectively au unakuwa driven na passion yako tu.

Mapenzi hayo unayaona wewe tu? Hujaonyesha kutokuwa na mapenzi au lack of mapenzi kwa Nyerere zaidi ya compulsives tu zenye indications za chuki kwa jina ambalo inaonekana ukiliona au kulisikia unapata shinikizo la damu.

Na pia nina haki ya kutoambiwa kuwa kuwa huu ni mtazamo wangu na nina haki ya kuwa na mtizamo huu bila ya kuitwa zombie of my (fix up anything).... au siyo?

Exactly

Matusi ya reja reja nayatambua, kama unataka kutukana tukana live tu.

Unataka kuanza vilio?.... be my guest

Obviously hujui kusoma au mzembe wa kuchambua.
Same trend and ...what?.... tendencies. Ushaniona mzembe na umefikia hitimisho kuwa sijui kusoma. Kisha unamlaumu Nyerere kwa kuwafanya watu kama wewe kuwa waoga na wajinga... hatari kwelikweli.

And talking about talking about tendencies

Is the reason you are what you are.

I bring that painful but needed pill to... guess what?

More of the same chorus of Nyerere praises....

bwa ha ha ha ha ha .... pill anhaa

More of the same non critical thinking and licentious passes to certain families...

Now who represents more of the same?

Mhh ... kama ulichokiandika hapa kinajulikana kama critical thinking huko lala land kwenu, basi somebody else inabidi awaita watoto wa Nyerere zombies na sio wewe.

Sawa mimi mtoto wa juzi sijasoma historia

Wewe unajua historia ya ukandamizi ya Nyerere? Alivyokataa kubadili sheria ya kikoloni ya indefinite detention? Sheria ambayo mkoloni aliitumia against yeye mwenyewe Nyerere enzi hizo za "Baba Kabwela" wa TANU kabla ya uhuru?

Mkandamizi huyu aliyekataa vyama vingi kibeberu na kukipiga marufuku ANC?

Mkandamizi huyu aliyetumia sheria za kikoloni kuhakikisha wananchi wake hawamkosei ndiye unataka tumsujudu?

Mkandamizi huyu aliyeleta ukabila jeshini kwa kuwajaza watu wake? Na kuwapendelea watoto wake waingie Air Force licha ya kuwa na matatizo ya akili?

Mkandamizi huyu aliye violate internationally recognized human rights charters kwa kuwang'oa kwa nguvu watu kutoka vijiji vyao vya asili?

Huyu mkandamizi ndiye tumsujudie? Kisa nini sana sana? kutuweka pamoja kwa mjeledi? Kutufungasha na Zanzibar bila kutuuliza hatimaye kila siku kelele haziishi? Huyu Nyerere ndiye huyu huyu anayesifiwa au kuna mwingine kivuli chake?

Bwa ha ha ha haha ... hii ndio critical thinking???!!!.... ha ha ha ha hah

Utakimbia sana maandishi na maneno yako mwenyewe leo

Unachokiongelea hapa ni nini hasa? Ongelea kuwa kwenye D zone!?

Mapenzi hayo unayaona wewe tu? Hujaonyesha kutokuwa na mapenzi au lack of mapenzi kwa Nyerere zaidi ya compulsives tu zenye indications za chuki kwa jina ambalo inaonekana ukiliona au kulisikia unapata shinikizo la damu.

Exactly

Unataka kuanza vilio?.... be my guest

Same trend and ...what?.... tendencies. Ushaniona mzembe na umefikia hitimisho kuwa sijui kusoma. Kisha unamlaumu Nyerere kwa kuwafanya watu kama wewe kuwa waoga na wajinga... hatari kwelikweli.

bwa ha ha ha ha ha .... pill anhaa

Mhh ... kama ulichokiandika hapa kinajulikana kama critical thinking huko lala land kwenu, basi somebody else inabidi awaita watoto wa Nyerere zombies na sio wewe.

These incoherent pieces of sorry excuses for the written form of communication would incense the most tolerant of sages into lumping them with the lot that benefit from lack of further scrutiny due to not having the minimum level of coherence to warrant a corresponding toe to toe acknowledgement, in my book.

These incoherent pieces of sorry excuses for the written form of communication would incense the most tolerant of sages into lumping them with the lot that benefit from lack of further scrutiny due to not having the minimum level of coherence to warrant a corresponding toe to toe acknowledgement, in my book.

Of which (when all is said and done), one can not hereby preclude or sense the somber essence of getting to know the impulsive simulation of some or all that belong to the only known gene of just how little the said (or to be said) coherence is denying the basis of the underlying acknowledement.

Given time, all "sages" will foob and seize to extoxcreate the same or similar patterns thereof.

Of which (when all is said and done), one can not hereby preclude or sense the somber essence of getting to know the impulsive simulation of some or all that belong to the only known gene of just how little the said (or to be said) coherence is denying the basis of the underlying acknowledement.

Given time, all "sages" will foob and seize to extoxcreate the same or similar patterns thereof.

Extoxcreate indeed, foob, seize, extoxcreate,

Repeat, or is it repeat again?

And again,

Loop

Extoxcreate.

Extoxcreate indeed, foob, seize, extoxcreate,

Repeat, or is it repeat again?

And again,

Loop

Extoxcreate.

Yeah just like...

These incoherent pieces of sorry excuses for the written form of communication would incense the most tolerant of sages into lumping them with the lot that benefit from lack of further scrutiny due to not having the minimum level of coherence to warrant a corresponding toe to toe acknowledgement, in my book

to warrant a corresponding toe to toe.... or is it teo ot teo?

Bwaha ha ha haha haha ... Displaying critical thinking? .... bwa ha ha ha!!!!

Yeah just like...

to warrant a corresponding toe to toe.... or is it teo ot teo?

Bwaha ha ha haha haha ... Displaying critical thinking? .... bwa ha ha ha!!!!

To warrant a corresponding toe to toe...

Dyslexia is not a problem to me, is it to you?

I wrote what I wanted to write, and you are just exposing sketches of your bankrupt capacities and possibly myopic-dyslexic vision, if not state of mind.

To warrant a corresponding toe to toe...

Dyslexia is not a problem to me, is it to you?

I wrote what I wanted to write, and you are just exposing sketches of your bankrupt capacities.

ohh nohhhh,

Now you wrote what you wanted to write?!?!? ........ not what came up from your "critical thinking"? or should I say your "coherent critical thinking"?

Bwah aha ha ha haha!!!!

Now, this will surely warrant a corresponding toe to toe....

Bwaha ha ha hah aha ha ha

ohh nohhhh,

Now you wrote what you wanted to write?!?!? ........ not what came up from your "critical thinking"? or should I say your "coherent critical thinking"?

Bwah aha ha ha haha!!!!

Now, this will surely warrant a corresponding toe to toe....

Bwaha ha ha hah aha ha ha

I wrote what I wanted to write, I can see your one dimensional, tense challenged, bedazzled birdbrain is too small to process something as simple as that.

Forget about "warranting a toe to toe correspondence" that must be chaos theory to a simpleton.

I wrote what I wanted to write, I can see your one dimensional, tense challenged, bedazzled birdbrain is too small to process something as simple as that.

Bwa ha ha ha .... birdbrain = coherent critical thinking?

Bwa ha ha ha ha haha

Forget about "warranting a toe to toe correspondence" that must be chaos theory to a simpleton.

Now... it is no longer about critical thinking but...forgeting a chaotic birdbrain theory!?

.......this will again surely warrant a corresponding toe to toe....

Bwa ha ha ha .... birdbrain = coherent critical thinking?

Bwa ha ha ha ha haha

Now... it is no longer about critical thinking but...forgeting a chaotic birdbrain theory!?

.......this will again surely warrant a corresponding toe to toe....

No, does not warrant a toe to toe correspondence, dyslexia aside.

No, does not warrant a toe to toe correspondence, dyslexia aside.

Critical thinking...... 10 cents

Coherent critical thinking.....15 cents

To warrant a corresponding toe to toe...(with dyslexia).... priceless

Critical thinking...... 10 cents

Coherent critical thinking.....15 cents

To warrant a corresponding toe to toe...(with dyslexia).... priceless

Cheesy,

The only thing that's priceless is your public self undressing, one would be excused to lump you with some weird specimen of unashamedly lewd exhibitionists.

Cheesy,

The only thing that's priceless is your public self undressing, one would be excused to lump you with some weird specimen of unashamedly lewd exhibitionists.

bwa ha ha ha ha ha ...... undressing?

And that will surely warrant a corresponding toe to toe....

... Average Tanzanian anaishi kwenye sub-standard housing. Anaishi kwenye nyumba aliyojenga mwenyewe kwa mikono yake au kupanga chumba kwenye nyumba isiyo na siling, umeme, maji, madirisha na haijapakwa rangi!

duh! mbona tupo tulioishi hayo mazingira na sasa tunavinjari kwenye intaneti! au maana yake ni kwamba nilikuwa avereji na sasa nipo juu ya avereji lol

much of critical thinking meme...... or is it undressing dyslexia?

'Tis the self contradictory, one dimensional, kaleidoscopically myopic-dyslexic, priceless public roller coaster self undressing of an exceedingly and unashamedly lewd capacity bankrupted exhibitionist birdbrain that rather warrants not a toe to toe correspondence from a critically thinking sage.

'Tis the self contradictory, one dimensional, kaleidoscopically myopic-dyslexic, priceless public roller coaster self undressing of an exceedingly and unashamedly lewd capacity bankrupted exhibitionist birdbrain that rather warrants not a toe to toe correspondence from a critically thinking sage.

really?

And this will warrant a corresponding toe to toe... with dyslexia coherent critical thinking?!!!?

bwa ha hahha haha haaa ha ha .... priceless..... and yet you call 'em Nyereres - zombies?!?!

bwa ha ha haha bwa ha hahh

Back
Top Bottom