Anataka talaka lakini haitokei.......................

Rutashubanyuma

JF-Expert Member
Sep 24, 2010
I’m getting tired of waiting for this man to divorce

PIX1.jpg

By PHILIP KITOTOPosted Sunday, February 6 2011 at 13:18

In Summary

• Yes, he has introduced me to his family as his future wife, but every time I ask him how far he has gone with severing ties with the other woman, he gets angry, and argues that getting divorced is not that easy

Hello Philip

Related Stories

God bless you for the good work you are doing. I’m a 25-year-old lady, dating a 38-year-old man for one-and-half years now. When I met this man, he had separated from his wife for two months, and they have never been together since. They had been married for four years and have one child.

The reason I’m writing to you is that I don’t know whether I have a future with this man or not. Yes, he has introduced me to his family as his future wife, but every time I ask him how far he has gone with severing ties with the other woman, he gets angry, and argues that getting divorced is not that easy, especially when properties are involved.

I feel it’s taking too long for someone to decide whether to move on or not, and I should not let love blind me since I’m well off financially.

Please advise,

Angelica.

Hi Angelica,

I am glad that you are aware of the pending issues in the relationship. However, your participation in this man’s affairs may, when viewed from a different perspective, be a hindrance to there being any hope of reconciliation.

I am of the opinion that you should not hold onto this man at the expense of his marriage. If he tries everything to save his marriage in vain, then, I guess, he is the right person to decide the dissolution of the marriage—without you pressuring him.

After the marriage has been terminated, you will have the chance to get into his life without the label of ‘the other woman’.

Hello,

My name is Caro, and I have been in a relationship for two-and-half years now. Things have been well, but he has, of late, started accusing me of dishonesty towards him, yet I have never cheated on him.

Recently, he invited me to his place, and we had a disagreement, after which I left in a huff. Then he call me to break the bombshell: that he is married.

After two weeks, he called me again seeking reconciliation, and I couldn’t figure out what to tell him. Now I’m confused. Should I accept his offer to reconcile, or should I tell him off?

Thanks.

Hi Caro,

I have a feeling that something is not quite right with your relationship, and the real issues causing the current instability will only become clear if you make an honest evaluation of the union.

I am not quite sure whether you are in a dating relationship or a come-we-stay arrangement, and whether you have established any principles on which your relationship will hinge.

I feel, therefore, that you need to re-organise yourself and carry an honest analysis of your reactions and actions. Marriage needs careful thought and planning. You need to be sure that you are on the same page with this man.

1 | 2 | 3 Next Page »

PHP:
In Summary
 Yes, he has introduced me to his family as his future wife, but every time I ask him how far he has gone with severing ties with the other woman, he gets angry, and argues that getting divorced is not that easy

Hakuna jambo jepesi kwenye pingu za maisha..............................

Hakun mkuu yaan unabanana hata kama unaona kabisa hakubananiki kha! inakera sana