An opportunity to advertise Tanzania that Justin Timberlake and Co are coming!

Zed

JF-Expert Member
Mar 28, 2009
Justin Timberlake to climb Mount Kilimanjaro

84_JustinTimberlake_L190606.gif
Justin Timberlake

Lupe Fiasco and Kenna also taking on African climb
Justin Timberlake is set to climb Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro to raise awareness for the worldwide water crisis.

Rappers Lupe Fiasco and Kenna will also climb the mountain. The mission has a special meaning for Kenna as he told Elle that his father almost died after contracting a waterborne disease as a child.

He also said that he is feeling competitive with Timberlake as they prepare for the climb, saying: "I refuse to work out with him, because he's way fitter than I am. I'm training in secret."

The trio will take on the challenge in the fall, according to MTV News.

--By our New York staff.
Find out more about NME.

Justin Timberlake to climb Mount Kilimanjaro

84_JustinTimberlake_L190606.gif
Justin Timberlake

Lupe Fiasco and Kenna also taking on African climb
Justin Timberlake is set to climb Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro to raise awareness for the worldwide water crisis.

Rappers Lupe Fiasco and Kenna will also climb the mountain. The mission has a special meaning for Kenna as he told Elle that his father almost died after contracting a waterborne disease as a child.

He also said that he is feeling competitive with Timberlake as they prepare for the climb, saying: "I refuse to work out with him, because he's way fitter than I am. I'm training in secret."

The trio will take on the challenge in the fall, according to MTV News.

--By our New York staff.
Find out more about NME.

Nani wana organise the climb if you know?

Back
Top Bottom