an ITIL Workshop this March

emanuel.feruzi

Apr 25, 2009
Ever asked yourself, what is the role of the IT department in your organization? In our books, the IT department has one role; to enable the organization to deliver products and services, by making available to them all the information necessary to do so. But as easy as it may sound this is one task that needs strategic planning and execution.

Do not look any further before trying ITIL®. ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), as an IT Service Management Practice, has been built based on the experiences of hundreds of IT Managers around the world. This is a tried, tested and refined framework to better manage your IT services.

get ITIL certified for only US$ 450

Why ITIL®?

ITIL® is the most renowned and adopted approach for IT Service Management in the world. It provides a practical, no-nonsense framework for identifying, planning, delivering and supporting IT services to the business. ITIL® provides guidance to organisations on how to use IT as a tool to facilitate business change, transformation and growth.

Wherever ITIL® has been implemented, the organizations have attested that ITIL® has by a large scale:- improved IT services, reduced costs, improved customer satisfaction, improved productivity, improved the use of skills and experience and improved the delivery of third party services.

Our workshop will be focused on:- Service Strategy – Providing guidance on how to design, develop and implement Service Management, Service Design - Designing and developing IT services, Service Transition - Building and deploying IT services, Service Operation - Making sure that your IT services are delivered effectively and efficiently and Continual Service Improvement - a process that uses methods from quality management in order to learn from past successes and failures.

Trainer - Brendan Martin
Accredited ITIL®v3 and PRINCE2® Trainer​

After spending thousands of hours teaching IT frameworks, improving processes and motivating people, Brendan has helped many achieve a quantum leap in reaching their goals.

A lot of his experience is based on ITIL®, IT Service Management and Project Management methods (PRINCE2®) and other frameworks, Brendan Martin is one of the few accredited ITIL®v3 and PRINCE2® Trainer in Norway.

The Workshop

Tri Labs, in collaboration with FreeCode International, Norway, will be conducting a workshop on ITIL and IT Service Management from 7th to 9th of March 2011, at TGDLC Conference-Ground Floor (IFM), Dar Es Salaam.

This course is suitable for those who are involved in the delivery of IT services and who need a good understanding of best practice Service Management processes and procedures. It also provides an opportunity to acquire a professional qualification in IT Service Management.

You and your IT team are cordially invited to attend this workshop that is geared towards improving your IT Services Delivery. The fee per participant is US$ 450 (TZS 680,000), which will cover entry to all sessions and workshop materials, certificate, lunch and refreshments for the three days. Please confirm your participation to the undersigned by telephone or e-mail before 4th March 2011. Workshop fee should be paid to:- Bank Name: CRDB, Account Name: Tri Labs Limited, Account Number: 01J1043821000(TZS) / 02J1043821000(US$), Reference: ITIL Workshop.

For more information do not hesitate to call us on 0786 017701 / 0715 017701 / 0715970970 or email us at training@trilabs.co.tz

mhhh Tsh 680,000 hii feee ni organisation na taasisi kubwa ndo zinaweza kulipia watu wao wa IT. For individual person ni wachache sana Cost has always been ana obstacles kwenye mambo ya IT.

It is quite an expensive course, but I understand what your are saying. Other institute offer this course at a US$ 800, so we have tried our level best to bring the fee down.

Considering you will be getting the certificate, it a reasonable fee for the an ITIL course.

It is quite an expensive course, but I understand what your are saying. Other institute offer this course at a US$ 800, so we have tried our level best to bring the fee down.

Considering you will be getting the certificate, it a reasonable fee for the an ITIL course.

Can I pay and not attend then get material and cerficates...I will read on my own?Or after course as our calture in JF can you provide material here by attaching them so people couldnt manage to attend due to cost can read on their own?

I am jsut thinking the other way around to benefit from it.

@Buswelu

I like your idea of sharing. It's something I will look into as FreeCode Materials are usually under Creative Common License. About paying and not attending, I am not sure how you have envisioned it working as you need to do the exam as the certificate are the Internationally recognised, as FreeCode is an Accredited Training Organisation.

Just share with me how you envisioned it working and may be we can work something out.

@Buswelu

I like your idea of sharing. It's something I will look into as FreeCode Materials are usually under Creative Common License. About paying and not attending, I am not sure how you have envisioned it working as you need to do the exam as the certificate are the Internationally recognised, as FreeCode is an Accredited Training Organisation.

Just share with me how you envisioned it working and may be we can work something out.

Dang....I thought is Workshop without Exams..Good..I far I wish I could be in Tz...would have attend so cheap for long term and international recognition..let me knw when next workshop will be...

Regards
Buswelu

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom