Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

An East African Forum

Discussion in 'International Forum' started by MwanaFalsafa1, May 14, 2009.

1. MwanaFalsafa1

MwanaFalsafa1 JF-Expert Member

May 14, 2009
    Dear JF Administration,

It has come to my attention that threads with something to do with East African are taking up a large space on the "International forum" section. With this growing interest in East African affairs isn't it high time JF started a forum just for East Africa?

I believe as the East African Federation is being promoted, we, JF should play our role in the integration of the people. Wananchi forums of Kenya already have a forum for East Africa even though it is mostly used yo bash Tanzania & Tanzanians but at least they are talking.

I believe JF can be an important agent in promoting East African affairs. It should be noted however that members should refrain from improper conduct towards people of different East African nationalities. I am a Tanzanian. I love Kenya & Uganda. I have many friends across East African but it is hard for me to refrain myself from not defending my country if someone speaks of it in an insulting & uneducated way. I accept that Tanzania has its faults & I would gladly take constructive criticism from anyone, I myself have criticized the wrong of my country many times.

However, it takes many flowers to make a garden so does it take different kinds of people to make the world. I know they are people who a disrespectful by nature. I know there are people who a racist and sexist. I know they are people who speak bad of others religions. With this said, I doubt that there won't be characters who will voice their opinions in a negative way. I know there are people who can't control themselves, that is all well & good. If there are such people I humbly request that the moderators do there job, I myself wouldn't mind to be a moderator(If they ask me so hahaha).

The East African Federation should be a matter of when not if. I'm sure when the dust settles & every doubt is cleared up we can move forward towards becoming one. Lets start by being one over here. Lets talk about our music, politicians, celebrities, geography, economy & all that is East African in an adult manner. If I have ever said anything bad about other East Africans my apologies. I hope my request will be put into consideration.

Yours sincerely,
    MwanaFa1

2. Smatta

Smatta JF-Expert Member

May 14, 2009
    It would be great to have an East Africa forum, we still have alot to discuss and benefit this region.

The issue of you campaigning to be a moderator, MAY GOD FORBID, am sure I will be banned for life if you become one.

I support you fully on the issue of an East african thread, we are waiting for your word AB.

3. MwanaFalsafa1

May 14, 2009
    We really do have a lot to discuss. If the EA region is going to be one state it is the people we should be concerned about uniting not the borders. I'm sure through talks we can get rid of all our doubts & work together as brothers & sisters like we should be. Long live East Africa.

Was just joking about the moderator thing. I really have nothing against you or Kenyans. I love Kenya, I have a cousin who has studies there practically his whole life. I might have gotten carried away in some of the arguments & my bad for that. We might have gotten off on the wrong page so lets start afresh.

Ab contacted me and he told me the issue will be worked on & he will get back on the matter. I'm really hoping they will start a special forum just for East Africa. Looking forward to less passionate & more logic debates. I hope we can cut on the insults, even if there is something wrong with Tz I wouldn't mind anyone pointing it out in a respectable way. I will be sure to comment respectfully on other EA nations as well.

For the record I support an EAF but I feel the people haven't been united enough for them to share citizenry. I feel like there a lot of questions unanswered. The idea of a federation is not bad. I don't question the people of EA I just question the motives of the politicians. When the forum is started I will post a thread on my worries regarding a federation & I hope you can politely & respectfully criticize & debate.

4. Abdulhalim

Abdulhalim JF-Expert Member

May 14, 2009
    Sioni mstakabali wowote kwenye hili wazo.

5. Smatta

Smatta JF-Expert Member

May 14, 2009
    toa point, usi come kama spoiller, sema mbona hauoni mstakabali, your reason for seeing why this cant work. ju mi naona wewe ni hater wa kawaida, you are bitter for no reason at all. Try and redeem your image bana coz najua wewe ni mzee na heshima zake.

6. MwanaFalsafa1

May 14, 2009
    Why do you say that? I have given my reasons for wanting the forum but you have not given your reasons for thinking there is no point to it. You could be right or you could be wrong but please give your reasons so everyone can make a judgment. I don't think we as Tanzanians should chicken out from healthy debate but if you really think this is a bad idea may I know why?

7. Ab-Titchaz

Ab-Titchaz Content Manager Staff Member

May 14, 2009
    Smatta, MwanaFalsafa1 and all JF members,

Just to put you up to speed, the EA forum used to be around and by then
    I was just a regular visitor to this site.At the same time I was promoting
    another site for that specific purpose.At that time according to Invisible,
    there was no one moderating the EA forum and insults were abounding
    from all quarters.The admin had no choice but to close it down and replace
    it with the Intenational Forum.At the same time he had seen my contributions
    here and had also visited my website.He went ahead and established contact
    with me and offered me the chance to moderate the International Forum,
    to which I obliged.

As of now I have talked to the Admin on the subject matter and we
    are working on the modalities of how to bring it back and how to moderate
    it.Be assured we are working on it amongst other issues.Kumbukeni pia
    kua Jukwaa la dini lilifungwa for such reasons and we are also working on
    the modalities of opening it up.

Thank you for your contributions as JF members and I believe we can
    make an impact through mature discussions that focus on bringing us
    together and putting the political establishments in all EA countries on
    check.Yes we have our differences but I believe we can overcome them.

Regards.

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  8. MwanaFalsafa1

May 15, 2009
    Ab what website were you promoting?

9. Abdulhalim

Abdulhalim JF-Expert Member

May 15, 2009
    The reason why i beleive this forums, proposed forums to be precise, won't work..is very apparent..look at your own post. Full of nonsense.

I'm sorry to say this to ya, I had never benefited from none of your posts since the day you showed up here. Same goes to all of your incarnates. I actually, don't remember the last time you posted a constructive point in any thread whatsoever..

10. Ab-Titchaz

May 15, 2009
    It was called East Africa Yote.com but it was closed down after I
    came to JF because it would have been a conflict of interest.

11. Ab-Titchaz

May 15, 2009
    Duuh!!!!.......

12. Smatta

Smatta JF-Expert Member

May 15, 2009
    When you stop rolling that blunt, maybe you might grasp posts and respond to them with the seriousness they deserve, just because I dont make sense to you doesnt mean that I dont appeal to others.

This is an incredible posts which I support 150%, where East Africans can debate important matters and promote the unity we so much seek. Fungua roho yako, ongea.

13. M

MzalendoHalisi JF-Expert Member

May 15, 2009
    Friends,

I second the idea: I was a good contributor in the then EA forum, I loved it!

Hata mimi kama kuna mtu nilimuudhi in one way or another, basi tusameheane na tusonge mbele!

I have good friends in Kenya and Uganda!

Wote ni majirani na kwa ujumla ni watu wema tu!

Smatta, Mnairobi, Helfer..niliwaeleza ninapanga safari kuja Nairobi kuja kuwasalimieni..tupate Tusker baridi!! Nitawatumia PM!

Halafu mimi natatafuta mchumba..sasa natafuta mahari..nitawancosult ni wapi naweza naweza pata mschana mrembo na enterprising toka Kenya (sema tu asiwe kama Joyce Akinyi!!! Haha !). I hope this will strenghten and fasten the intergration!

Naomba kuwakilisha!

14. Ab-Titchaz

May 15, 2009
    Mwenzio nami nakufagilia ...LOL!!!:):):)
    Hio mahari itakua mifugo ama fweza?Kweli naona tunaleta ujumuiya
    mzuri hapa.Big up Mzalendohalisi.

15. Nyaralego

Nyaralego JF-Expert Member

May 15, 2009
    Now you're talking karibu Kenya Mkuu!!!!
    lakini i don't care for the EAC

16. Ab-Titchaz

May 15, 2009
    Nyaralego,

Asante kwa kunikaribisha Kenya Dadangu.I will honor the invite soon.
    Tusker na Mutura pamoja na mokimo....Hellfire na Smatta mpo?

My take is that EAC will be in our minds and hearts first before we
    can make it a reality.The thing is to have a vision...ama niaje?

17. Smatta

Smatta JF-Expert Member

May 15, 2009
    Tupo mtu wangu, you know we got love for y'all. Karibu Kenya tule, tunywe, tufurahie undugu wetu ndani ya East Africa. cheers

18. jmushi1

jmushi1 JF-Expert Member

May 15, 2009
    Mutura na mokimo is ma favorites,pia bila kusahahu chapo mandondo.

19. Ab-Titchaz

May 15, 2009
    Yes sirrrr!!!!

20. Ab-Titchaz

May 15, 2009
    One love bro!!!...:cool: