Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

An American, Chinese and Japanese

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by ARV, Nov 3, 2011.

1. ARV

ARV JF-Expert Member

Nov 3, 2011
    [h=3]cheka uongeze siku......[/h]An American, Japanese and a Chinese went for a hike one day. It was a very hot. They were sweating and exhausted. When they came upon a small lake, they took off all their clothes and jumped into the water, since it was fairly secluded.

Feeling refreshed, the trio decided to pick a few berries while enjoying their "freedom." As they were crossing an open area, suddenly a group of ladies from town appeared.

Unable to get to their clothes in time, the American and the Japanese quickly used their hands to cover their privates. But the Chinese covered his face while they ran for cover.

After the ladies had left and the men got their clothes back on. The American and the Japanese asked the Chinese why he covered his face rather than his private part.

The Chinese replied, "I don't know about you, but in my country, it's the face that people recognise’’.

source:michuziblog

2. KANCHI

KANCHI JF-Expert Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Haaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa ee bana eee if think twice it is true that the face and the privates that you are talking the face i easy to recognize.

3. mchemsho

mchemsho JF-Expert Member

Nov 3, 2011
    damn right..!!suppose walipigwa picha.!!curious chinese

4. facebook

facebook Senior Member

Nov 3, 2011
    from michuzi blogspot to jamiiforims
    MICHUZI

5. ARV

ARV JF-Expert Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Si nimeshaandika pale chini 'source:michuziblog'!!au hujui maana ya source,maana yake ni chanzo