Amy winehouse Dies

Singer Amy Winehouse, 27, has been found dead at her home, the Press Association has reported. Last month, the north Londoner pulled out of her European tour after she was jeered at her comeback gig in Serbia for appearing too drunk to perform. For 90 minutes, she mumbled through parts of songs and at times left the stage - leaving her band to fill in. The troubled singer had a long battle with drink and drugs which overshadowed her musical career in recent years.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman confirmed that a 27-year-old woman had died in Camden and that the cause of death was as yet unexplained. London Ambulance Service had been called to the flat at 1554 BST and sent two ambulances but the woman died, it said. Winehouse had won widespread acclaim, aged 20, with her 2003 debut album, Frank. But it was 2006's Back to Black which brought her worldwide stardom, winning five Grammy Awards.

BBC News - Amy Winehouse found dead, aged 27

R.I.P
Amy had recently cancelled all tour dates and angagements after a series of erratic public appearances.
But she appered with her goddaughter recently Dionne Bromfield early this week at the iTunes festival and argued the crowd to buy young singer's album
Amy had battled drink and drugs probleams throughout her career.

She was a unique talent and she had a superstar look, i am just angry at people around her who failed completely to take care of her despite Amy being their bread and butter

Gone too soon and so long the unique British export to the entertainment world

Alikuwa anaimba kwaya?? Mbona mimi sijawahi kumsikia toka nizaliwe??

Alikuwa anaimba kwaya?? Mbona mimi sijawahi kumsikia toka nizaliwe??
inategemea unapenda mziki gani

Amy was a unique talent kwenye rock/ pop yenye influence ya jazz ........... aliweza kuimba vizuri sana na alikua na sauti ya pekee with magnetic lyrics

she had a short career na awads nyingi sana 2006/7 baad aya hapo unga ukamchukua hadi mauti yalipomkuta

kwa weusi unaweza kumweka na akina erykha badu, yule lauryn hill, dido, .......... watch youtube ziliwekwa hapa na u-google

Amy-Winehouse-Tattoo.jpg

R.I.P AMY,ila majina mengine yana laana huyu ubini wake WINEHOUSE nayeye akawa anazinywa kweli kweli

I wonder what the cause of the death is but I wouldn't be least bit surprised if it was a drug overdose.
Cause of death as yet explained but sky report that she has died from a suspected drug overdose, I feel sorry for Amy's dad, he tried so hard to get her off drugs but maji yakishamwagika......
Fielder-Civil has to take a lot of blame for her chaotic lifestyle, he contributed a lot to this very sad ending.

Back
Top Bottom