Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Amlawiti Bintie for 25yrs

Discussion in 'International Forum' started by X-PASTER, Mar 28, 2009.

1. X-PASTER

X-PASTER Moderator

Mar 28, 2009
    A man who allegedly kept his daughter locked up for 25 years and raped her repeatedly together with his son has been arrested by Italian police.

The case has sent shock waves across the country and has already been dubbed Italy's version of the Josef Fritzl case.

Prosecutors said the 64-year-old also ''groomed'' his son to abuse his sister and to subject his own young children to horrific sex acts.

He has been named in the Italian media as Michele Mongelli and his son as Giuseppe Mongelli.

Detectives said the woman's ordeal began when she was just nine years old.

Although she managed to escape once and tell police, her father managed to convince them she was ''disturbed''.

The woman, who has been named Laura by the media, was forced to live in a darkened room with no electricity and only allowed out with her father.

Detectives said her brother had also sexually abused his own children aged six, eight, 12 and 20.

The case was uncovered after a tip off. Police planted listening devices in the family home and car and heard the horrific details being discussed.

In one chilling transcript released by police the eight year old girl can be heard saying:''Dad - get your hands off me. You are a bastard, stop it.''

Police said the family were originally from Foggia in the south of Italy and had moved to Turin after the father found a job in the city selling scrap metal.

A Turin police spokesman said: ''This is a terribly sad case. The woman had reported in 1994 that she was being raped but her claims were dismissed."

Pietro Forno, the chief prosecutor in the case, said: ''The victims were not only subjected to sexual abuse but also psychological abuse. ''I have dealt with many incest cases but this is the worst that I have seen because it lasted for 25 years and also because the main victim is 34 years old."

Italian media claim Mongelli, who has 10 childen in all - eight sons and two daughters - is also being investigated for abusing his brother's daughter.

His family, meanwhile, have leapt to his defence. His wife Caterina said: ''None of this is true. It's all lies. He is a good man.

''My husband in in jail for something he didn't do. He kept her inside because he was worried something might happen."

His other daughter said: ''My father never laid a finger on any of us. I kiss the ground my father walks on.''

Antonio Genovese, his lawyer, said: ''My client is incredulous and is trying to find some sort of explanation for these allegations which he denies completely."

Mongelli and his son are being held by police in Turin. Their five alleged victims are being looked after by social services.

Source: SkyNews

2. bm21

bm21 JF-Expert Member

Mar 28, 2009
    That's when I hat lawyers, despite that they know that they are defending nonesence as far as they are payed will keep on finding loop hall to win the case in favour of the defendant. Anyway, Hope the wife will also be filed a case for defending her husband she might be involved.