Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Amini vote of Thanks to Queen

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by jrmlaurence, Mar 14, 2012.

1. jrmlaurence

jrmlaurence Member

Mar 14, 2012
    After a luncheon hosted by the Queen of England in London in his honor, the former President of Uganda, Field Marshal Alhaji Idd Amin Dada had this to say for his vote of thanks:Madam Queen, Sir, horrible ministers, invented Guests, ladies under gentlemen, I thank the Queen very plenty for what she has done to me. I tell you, I have eaten so much that I am now completely fed up with your malicious meal.Before I continue, I would kindly ask you to open the windows so that the climate may get in plenty. But before I go back, I must invite Madam Queen to my country and I can I assure you Madam Queen, that when you come, I shall revenge to you. You will eat a full cow .You will enjoy yourself to the top and I will work very difficult to make sure that you will go back with a very full stomach.For now, I am sorry to tell you that I have just made a short call on you. The next time, I will make a long call, possible for a full moon. Thank you very much Madam Queen for letting me undress you in front of these disgusting people. Thank u, thank u, thank u

SHIEKA JF-Expert Member

Mar 14, 2012
    A very funny speech loaded with malpropisms. Such was the brutal handling of the English language typical of this self -made Ugandan leader in the early 70's. He plunged Uganda into all imaginable chaos, working himself out of his country by stepping on Tanzania's toes in1978. Mwalimu Nyerere's declaration of war against Uganda in October 1978 culminated in decisively ending Idd Amin's political career. He left behind a legacy of coarse diplomacy, a catalogue of assorted jokes attributed to his weird life etc. This joke is part of many attributed to his lingustic quaqmire