Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Americans-the worlds richest and stupidiest people!

Discussion in 'International Forum' started by masopakyindi, Aug 7, 2012.

1. masopakyindi

masopakyindi JF-Expert Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Amercans never cease to amaze me!

They have a nation of very talented and very industriuos people on earth.
    That is probably one of their hall marks.
    Together with this fact the rest of the world takes Americans as the wealthiest people on earth, tganks to their loud brags that can be heaed-again-all over the world. Again thanks to their far reaching meadia house.

Not many understand that with all the global overbearing nature of the Americans, they also have some of the stupidiest, rich individuals on earth!

I understand that not all Americans are rich, but on global average the American state upholds the well being of tgeir citizen to a much better standard as compared to the world average.

Now coming to my point.
    A rich, stupid person can be dangerous to those around him.
    The case of an army drop out recently seen on the news mistaking Sikhs for Osama Bin Laden accomplices is one example at hand.

I was on America a few years ago and Iwas amazed as to the ignorance of many Americans on many issues happeng in thr rest of the world, save for Iraq and Afghanistan.
    If you will ask an average Amercan to show you London or Paris on a map you will probably draw blank stares.
    They ill probably be at loss to showyou where Africa Is on a world map.

That is America,the Natin that has a Dream.