American Idol 2008

Yeah! Ramiele's going is so sad! I kinda think what let her down was her poor song choice ability. She had the pipes, she had the look, she had the personality but man she did not have the ability to choose great songs.

Kwa sasa nina wasiwasi na kama Brooke atafika mbali kwa kweli. I just do not get her personality. Yes ameokoka sijui ila I kind of think she is lackin something. If only she could keep quite and let the judges talk for a second, I would love that.

Archuleta, Archuleta.........he will go far, he has alot of backing and support

Michael has not penetrated the voting base well but if he keeps doing what he is doing he will definitely be in the top 3

Carly, I love her voice. I hate the tatoos. If idols final was on St Patricks day she could win. She has the pipes but not the support

Syesha is struggling and good thing she is really growing as an artist on the show. She is someone you can feel the growth the longer she will be on the show. She has few supporters though

Kristy is a dark horse. She might leave after Jason and probably brooke. do not be surprised. If the judges want her to leave early they should ignore her and say she did a good job. No one will vote

Yeah! Ramiele's going is so sad! I kinda think what let her down was her poor song choice ability. She had the pipes, she had the look, she had the personality but man she did not have the ability to choose great songs.

Kwa sasa nina wasiwasi na kama Brooke atafika mbali kwa kweli. I just do not get her personality. Yes ameokoka sijui ila I kind of think she is lackin something. If only she could keep quite and let the judges talk for a second, I would love that.

Archuleta, Archuleta.........he will go far, he has alot of backing and support

Michael has not penetrated the voting base well but if he keeps doing what he is doing he will definitely be in the top 3

Carly, I love her voice. I hate the tatoos. If idols final was on St Patricks day she could win. She has the pipes but not the support

Syesha is struggling and good thing she is really growing as an artist on the show. She is someone you can feel the growth the longer she will be on the show. She has few supporters though

Kristy is a dark horse. She might leave after Jason and probably brooke. do not be surprised. If the judges want her to leave early they should ignore her and say she did a good job. No one will vote

Bi Mkubwa, I like your analysis, I believe BSS will be a better show with you as one of the judges!

Bi Mkubwa, I like your analysis, I believe BSS will be a better show with you as one of the judges!

Asante rafiki, Kwa hao wa bongo star search, they are wasting money on nothing for now. It will take time for people with genuine talent nyumbani kujitokeza kwenye mashindano haya.

tatizo bongo tumezoea kuweka watu chini kwa kuwa sagia bila sababu maalum. Pia exposure kwa yanayoendelea kwenye nchi jirani ni ndogo sana.

BSS is not a true talent show. Though Rita amejitahidi sana na ninampongeza kwa hilo. I think amezungukwa na watu wanaoona aibu kusema ukweli wa mambo. Personally I like Simon kwenye AI maana he tells it the way it is. Kwenye BSS wamebaki kusifia kisichofaa hata kusifiwa. Hawashindanishi washindani ktk muziki wa aina mbalimbali. Mtu anaweza kubaki anaimba nyimbo za dini mwanzo hadi mwisho wa mashindano mwingine anaimba taarab mwanzo hadi mwisho. What we need is an all-rounded star with strengths in almost every genre to acertain extent. AI wanajaribu kufanya hivyo na wanafanikiwa maana wako grounded.

BSS wangeweka genres ambazo ni relevant kwetu kwa kule nyumbani kama wiki ya nyimbo za dini, bongoflava, hiphop na labda wiki ya nyimbo za kiingereza na labda nyimbo za kilugha hapo tungekuwa tunanena. we get to see the real competition which is relevant kwetu na tunampata mtu anayestahili. Playback music nayo inabore kwa nyumbani pia.
Wengi wanmkandia sana salama, ut I kind of think at times she was really honest. tatizo honesty kwetu sisi ni kama kidonda ni mbaya kuliko uchawi............ do you catch my drift?

thanks for the complement

Asante rafiki, Kwa hao wa bongo star search, they are wasting money on nothing for now. It will take time for people with genuine talent nyumbani kujitokeza kwenye mashindano haya.

tatizo bongo tumezoea kuweka watu chini kwa kuwa sagia bila sababu maalum. Pia exposure kwa yanayoendelea kwenye nchi jirani ni ndogo sana.

BSS is not a true talent show. Though Rita amejitahidi sana na ninampongeza kwa hilo. I think amezungukwa na watu wanaoona aibu kusema ukweli wa mambo. Personally I like Simon kwenye AI maana he tells it the way it is. Kwenye BSS wamebaki kusifia kisichofaa hata kusifiwa. Hawashindanishi washindani ktk muziki wa aina mbalimbali. Mtu anaweza kubaki anaimba nyimbo za dini mwanzo hadi mwisho wa mashindano mwingine anaimba taarab mwanzo hadi mwisho. What we need is an all-rounded star with strengths in almost every genre to acertain extent. AI wanajaribu kufanya hivyo na wanafanikiwa maana wako grounded.

BSS wangeweka genres ambazo ni relevant kwetu kwa kule nyumbani kama wiki ya nyimbo za dini, bongoflava, hiphop na labda wiki ya nyimbo za kiingereza na labda nyimbo za kilugha hapo tungekuwa tunanena. we get to see the real competition which is relevant kwetu na tunampata mtu anayestahili. Playback music nayo inabore kwa nyumbani pia.
Wengi wanmkandia sana salama, ut I kind of think at times she was really honest. tatizo honesty kwetu sisi ni kama kidonda ni mbaya kuliko uchawi............ do you catch my drift?

thanks for the complement

Very well said thats why am saying you need to step in to rescue that show,so its not just pretty lips?,I like that! if Madame Rita sees your ideas, im sure she will give you a buzz!
Mimi binafsi hiyo BBS niliiona briefly in 2006 but I thought ilikua ni mkorogo sana, freestyle kwa sana- unaimba unachojiskia kuimba! Wazo lako la kuwa na weekly themes ndilo ambalo siku zote nimekuwa nikiamini watayarishaji wa hiyo show wanatakiwa wali intoduce, I'll be so suprised kama mtu ataniambia kwamba they dont watch AI or X-Factor.

Bono (musician) and his group are showing clips from Tanzania live on American Idol.

Wameanza tangu 7.30 pm Eastern US time..

Mnaweza tupa macho huko.

Theme ni "Idol Gives Back"

Tupa jicho.... You can also donate to the American Idol Charity.... Mpaka saa 2.30 usiku $ 18,000,000 ($ 18 million) zilishachangwa from viewers who are watching this live program.

Pesa zinazochangwa zinasaidia poverty eradication programs hapa US & around the globe.

Together we can....

***Syesha***
Kwa kweli, this girl Gotta Go! Na kama hataondoka next week, basi wiki ile ingine, hafiki 5 bora huyu, mtoto anapenda mambo makubwa sana huyu, probably next week atakuja kutuimbia nyimbo ya Mariah Carey kama sio Celine Dion. She is not there yet, halafu anakasirika akiwa compared nao--more she tries to prove she can sing like them, ndio kwanza anajidondosha. Nyie mwangalieni tu next week.

I really liked Michael performance this week, ila naona wapiga simu wamempiga chini. Nimekuja ku-notice something, nadhani US Americans hawapendi mtu kuwaringia in their own country-ooh living in Ameica is a dream come true, tehe tehe! lesson learned Michael, keep that to your damn self.

Lakini kale ka Kristy, anyway, ngoja niendelee kumuangalia siku zijazo.

David still rocks the house! (Archuleta)

There's something about Jason Castro, whatever it is, it surely moves people.

Its David Archuleta Vs David Cook finale. I would still put all my money on DA to walk away with it! Bi Mkubwa, Kisura mpoo??

Fainali ndiyo hiyo na mshindi naona ashajulikana, tusubiri tu atangazwe sasa....

In `Idol' bout, 'Archie' declared knockout winner

By LYNN ELBER, AP Television Writer 1 hour, 28 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Maybe Simon Cowell was trying to galvanize David Cook's fans when he declared David Archuleta the knockout winner in the final matchup of "American Idol."

But even true believers doubted that Cook could prevail over sweet-faced, big-voiced teenager David Archuleta when the talent contest wraps Wednesday night.

"I hope to be surprised by the results, but I don't think I will be," said 20-year-old Mariana Uribe after attending Tuesday's show.

Lourdes Uribe, her 23-year-old sister and fellow Cook fan, said the rocker didn't go "as mainstream as he could have" with Collective Soul's "The World I Know" as his final performance.

Archuleta, by contrast, showed his silky talent off to perfection on crowd-pleasers including John Lennon's "Imagine," which he reprised from earlier in the season.

Cook said he has no regrets and wouldn't have approached the night any other way.

"If I had to choose between playing a song that not a whole lot of people know that I could get behind, or the opposite, I'll choose the lesser-known every time," Cook told The Associated Press backstage.

In round one, Cook and Archuleta received great reviews - Cook for his version of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For," and Archuleta for Elton John's "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me." But Cowell declared Archuleta the winner, a theme that would be repeated.

Cook strapped on his white Gibson Les Paul and picked up the pace for round two, sturdily rocking his way through "Dream Big," which he chose from among finalists in the show's songwriting competition. But Archuleta countered well, soaring through his choice, the inspirational ballad "In This Moment."

The songwriting winner will be revealed Wednesday, when the "Idol" champ performs it.

Archuleta, 17, of Murray, Utah, said he wasn't expecting to be singing that tune - despite the judges' overwhelming praise.

"I just feel like I accomplished what I needed to do. If Cook wins, that's so great for him he's such an amazing performer and he's proved he also deserves the title of `American Idol," Archuleta said.

But the judges weren't so restrained. Randy Jackson exclaimed to Archuleta, "Dude, you are so good tonight. You are exactly what this show is about." And Cowell told the teenager: "You came out here tonight to win, and what we have witnessed is a knockout."

"American Idol" reveled in the mano-a-mano contest after a string of boy vs. girl finales. Michael Buffer ("Let's get ready to rumble!") introduced the singers, who came bounding out in boxing robes and gloves, and sportscaster Jim Lampley dispensed words of wisdom - in the form of boxing analogies - throughout the show.

But while there's no crying in boxing, there were moist eyes on "Idol."

Archuleta was routinely tearful as the judges heaped compliments on him, and even Cook got red- and misty-eyed after concluding his final performance. The two exchanged only compliments, not punches, afterward.

"Archie is an amazing, amazing kid and an amazing, amazing performer and I knew I had to come out with my A-game," said Cook, 25, of Blue Springs, Mo. "I feel like I had fun."

Being the show's early front-runner wasn't necessarily the best position, Archuleta told the AP.

"I felt I had a disadvantage getting so much attention in the beginning. But winning isn't the big concern. It's always doing your best. ... That's what's important," he said.

Being second may not hurt either singer. Several runners-up - without the pressure of being the winner - have enjoyed more commercial success than some "Idol" champs.

Perhaps the best example: Chris Daughtry, who placed fourth in season five, then went on to record a platinum-selling album. Winner Taylor Hicks' post-"Idol" album sold respectably, but he was later dropped from his record label.

KKN,

bwanae! Yaani mimi roho inaniuma nikifikiria wanamtengenezea njia DA kumshinda DC. But I really feel DC deserves to win it more than DA. My reasons being:
1. He has taken the most risks on that show and this indicates his level of creativity
2. He is interesting, you can never get bored from him being predictable like DA. He will always jazz up a boring song though DA has the mad vocals
3. We need a rocker this time around, I am tired of ballad singers. Look at Ruben.........
4. I think what Simon was doing was to make DC fans angry so that they vote for him like mad.
5. I think he is better placed being older and mature. I do not think a 17yrs winner will do much. Look at what happened to last year's winner. I wish DA was patient enough to wait three more years. He would rightfully win it all.

I only wish he wins it all. Though it seems DA's work has been cut out

BiMkubwa lots of voters in these kind of shows are young girls and I can see all their votes going to DA! But we cant say he is rubbish, the boy can sing! He is definitely American next big thing and will sell millions of records. There can only be one winner but im sure this is also the beginning of an illustrious music career for DC.

KKN, uko wapi nikikutafuta? Bwanae si umeona mambo? DC kabeba ushindi kama nilivyo-predict na nilivyokuwa nahitaji kuona.
wapenzi wa DA nyumbani kwangu hawana hamu kabisa.

Lets meet again for next year's idol, I hope