Amber Rose leaves nothing to the imagination in her skin-tight dress

Babylon

JF-Expert Member
Feb 5, 2009
Amber Rose leaves nothing to the imagination in her skin-tight dress

By
article-1371447-0B65CCF600000578-274_468x834.jpg

Va-va voom: Model Amber Rose shows off her curves in all their glory as she rand errands in Manhattan yesterday

g her.
article-1371447-0B65CD1E00000578-9_468x669.jpg
Buxom: Clearly bra-less, Rose's pierced nipples were visible through her sheer dress

article-1371447-0B65CCEE00000578-233_468x849.jpg
Feeling chilly? Rose wrote on Twitter this week how cold she was in New York

Last week, Rose spoke out against rumours linking her to various rappers, insisting she's only ever dated Kanye West and current boyfriend Wiz Khalifa.
She said: 'I was with my ex for two years and now I have a new Love. [Two People] that's it. If that makes me a wh**e, then so be it.
'I have NEVER slept with Fabolous, Drake, Chris Brown, Amare, Lebron, Cassidy etc nor have I ever been a prostitute.'
The Philadelphia-born beauty has an exotic lineage, with her mother hailing from the West African island of Cape Verde and an Italian father.

Daaamn she is gorgeous...mimi mara zote huwa siwalaumu wanawake wazuri wakiwa na msululu wa wanaume (mfano Wema Sepetu). I mean..how can just one man enjoy all dat, by himself?! Kwa mazuri gani uliyomfanyia mungu wewe uenjoy one of his best products peke yako tuu! aaargh..tule wote bana!

Daaamn she is gorgeous...mimi mara zote huwa siwalaumu wanawake wazuri wakiwa na msululu wa wanaume (mfano Wema Sepetu). I mean..how can just one man enjoy all dat, by himself?! Kwa mazuri gani uliyomfanyia mungu wewe uenjoy one of his best products peke yako tuu! aaargh..tule wote bana!

:tape: :tape: :tape: :A S-key: :A S-key:

Hakika umesema mkuu

Back
Top Bottom