AMAZING STORY Do you have to be a graduate to be a leader? A country Leader? A world leader?

Profesa

JF-Expert Member
Oct 28, 2010
Steve Jobs, the lead mind behind the most successful company on the planet never graduated from college, in fact, he didn't even get close. After graduating from high school in Cupertino, California — a town now synonymous with 1 Infinite Loop, Apple's headquarters — Jobs enrolled in Reed College in 1972. Jobs stayed at Reed (a liberal arts university in Portland, Oregon) for only one semester, dropping out quickly due to the financial burden the private school's steep tuition placed on his parents.In his famous 2005 commencement speech to Stanford University, Jobs said of his time at Reed: "It wasn't all romantic. I didn't have a dorm room, so I slept on the floor in friends' rooms, I returned coke bottles for the 5 cent deposits to buy food with, and I would walk the seven miles across town every Sunday night to get one good meal a week at the Hare Krishna temple."

Source: 9 things you didn’t know about the life of Steve Jobs: 9 things you didn

Never give up and respect even those who have never had an opportunity like you. They may add value to your graduate status!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom