Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Amazing... Do Give It A Try Honestly...

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by X-PASTER, Mar 10, 2010.

1. X-PASTER

X-PASTER Moderator

Mar 10, 2010
    Check this out.... It Really Worked with me.... Will work with u too...

Here you have a great chance to know about yourself like your character etc. without spending any money. This test was devised by Oxford University . It tells about your personality just by your choice of fruits. . So know yourself & enjoy

Here it is.....
    Imagine you walked into a small hut by the river in the jungle. You pushed open the door, in front of you were 7 small beds to the right of the hut, and another 7 small chairs surrounding a small round table. In the middle of the table was a round food tray with 5 kinds of fruit in it.

There are:

a. Apple
    b. Banana
    c. Strawberry
    d. Peach
    e. Orange

which fruit will u choose?
    Your choice reveals about u! Pls be very honest to yourself.... .

&

Now scroll down for results:

further down

further down

further down

.... ............ ......... ......... ......... ....
    TEST RESULTS:
    Here are the results.

------------ --------- ------

(A). if you chosen apple: that means you are a person who loves to eat Apple

(B). if you chosen banana: that means you are a person who loves to eat Banana

(C). if you chosen strawberry: that means you are a person who loves to eat Strawberry

(D). if you chosen peach: that means you are a person who loves to eat Peach

(E). if you chosen orange: that means you are person who loves to eat Orange

Note: If u r hunting for me to punch me.....Well. ..I am busy hunting for the person who sent me this!!!!!

2. RR

RR JF-Expert Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Hapo ungekua karibu ni kibao mkuu, japo nimecheka

3. X-PASTER

X-PASTER Moderator

Mar 12, 2010
    Pole mkuu, sometimes we need break na kucheka kidogo maana tabasam na kicheko ni dalili ya afya njema.