Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Amazing and Shocking Mobile/Cell Phone Spying

Discussion in 'Tech, Gadgets & Science Forum' started by MziziMkavu, Dec 20, 2010.

1. MziziMkavu

MziziMkavu JF-Expert Member

Dec 20, 2010
    Software ya kupeleleza simu yako hi hapa chini

Researchers Discover Legal Way To
    Spy On Any Cell Phone,
    Without Leaving Any Trace! ​
    and works Worldwide!​

[​IMG]

Watch Or Video

PLEASE DONĀ“T FORGET TO READ THE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE!

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]H[/FONT]ave you ever been curious as to what your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife is chatting about on their cell phone? Now you could listen in 100% completely undetected.

[​IMG] Using the same exact technology as private investigators and law enforcement agencies worldwide, you could now see who they are calling, read their text messages, listen to what they are saying and even see pictures they have stored on their cell phones and much more....
    Have you ever wondered:
    [​IMG] Is your spouse cheating on you with someone else? [​IMG] Is your daughter dating an asshole or a rapist? [​IMG] Is your business partner making backroom deals? [​IMG] Are your kids secretly buying drugs?
    Now you can finally get the answers you deserve by turning your phone in to the ultimate information gathering tool!

No need to carry on wishing you knew what was going on...you can easily find out today. Why punish yourself any longer? Check what your kids, spouse, or partner are up to - and get peace of mind!

[SIZE=+2]Introducing The New 2010 Cell Spy Arsenal

" The Ultimate Cell Phone Spy Package "
    [/SIZE]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] INSTALL IT ON ANY CELL PHONE MODEL [​IMG] VIEW CONTACTS LISTS (phonebook) [​IMG] READ TEXT MESSAGES (SMS) [​IMG] VIEW CALLS MADE / CALLS RECEIVED [​IMG] VIEW PHOTOS [​IMG] AND MUCH MORE...
    [​IMG] "A state of the art technology that is being used
    by law enforcement agencies around the world"

[​IMG]

What This Video To see What Or

Software can Do Directly from Your Cell

Phone.

[SIZE=+2] Get instant access to an entire suite of programs

that will work on new & old phones, java phones,

Iphones! Androids, Any Phone!
    [/SIZE]

[​IMG] Installs in Minutes. [​IMG] Runs in complete stealth mode(which hides the program from other users). [​IMG] Nothing is logged, you leave absolutely NO Trace on the targets phone. [​IMG] Works on Mobile Phones. [​IMG] There are NO monthly fees and NO hidden charges. [​IMG] Does not show up in the list of applications. [​IMG] Includes 5 years of FREE Upgrades and FREE Support. [​IMG] Uses very little processor speed or memory. [​IMG] Unlimited recording capacity (a year's worth of data can fit in about 5-10 Megabytes). [​IMG] No charges on your phone bill.

[SIZE=+2] What Price Would You Put On Finally Knowing The

Truth?
    [/SIZE]

Some pay $1,000, or even $5,000 for a private investigator…all of them get on with their lives afterwards, safe in the knowledge that their partner was/wasn't doing what they suspected. Meaning they could finally stop worrying.
    It's a liberating and satisfying feeling to uncover the truth ,and just think how much it could cost to do it the hard way…

• Spending hours chasing half truths and lies

• Spending thousands of $$ on private investigator fees
    Isn't it worth investing in something that is actually guaranteed to work? Something that is a lot cheaper and even more effective than any of these things combined?

Just picture the joy & satisfaction you'll feel when you'll be able to get to the truth and
    uncover what is really going on. With thousands of happy users it's time for you to sign in:
    [​IMG]

Limited Time 50% Discount!

Your Investment For The Entire "Cell Spy Arsenal"
    Is Just $128.00 $59.95

(Price will go up from $59.95 to $138.00
    then $199.00 soon)
    Instant Download

[SIZE=+2]
    Click On the Buy Now Button [/SIZE]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[SIZE=+2]7 Good Reasons Why You Urgently Need

To Get This "Cell Spy Arsenal"
    [/SIZE]

Reason#1

It Works! Thousands of people are already using this software successfully .

Reason#2
    It's Easy to use
    – NO need to alter or modify your handset at all !

Reason#3
    We provide FREE updates
    – You will be notified whenever we upgrade & improve the software

Reason#4
    It runs in complete stealth mode - making the program completely hidden!

Reason#5
    No shipping charge for this item
    – Cell Spy Arsenal comes in an electronic form, after you order, you get immediate access to the software, no waiting, no shipping fees! You get what you want right now!

Reason#6
    New 2010 Version, more compatible and easier to use than ever before!
    – This is a stable and tested software that works on all types of mobile phones - on all networks!

[FONT=Georgia,sans-serif]Here's What Others Are Saying about the "Cell Spy Arsenal "[/FONT]...

[SIZE=+2]Most recent customer reviews:[/SIZE]

[​IMG]
    Rob
    Macleod

My Wife had been spending What It Seemed to me an unusual amount of time Making Misterious calls, After starting to use the Software I learned that her activities where compleatly innocent. Thank you, I think you guys saved our marriage without her ever knowing

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Richard Owers
    "after using your Cell Spy Arsenal and following your techniques I discovered that she was having an affair..."

"I'd had my suspicions for quite some time, that my wife was having an affair with her boss. However I didn't have any idea how I could prove it for sure, I mean I didn't want her to know I didn't trust her in case I was wrong.

Anyway, after using your Cell Spy Arsenal and following your techniques I discovered that she was having an affair and it had been going on for longer than I thought. Not sure what I'm going to do now, but I'm glad I know."

Richard Owers(Melbourne, Australia)

[​IMG]

Kathy
    Meunier

"I love this program and I have referred it to my other friends that have children as well..."

"This is a life saver program for parents who want to monitor their children's activities.
    My daughter is young and impressionable and by being able to read her SMS's with Cell Spy Arsenal, it helps me know where to aim our conversations.
    I love this program and I have referred it to my other friends that have children as well!"

Kathy Meunier
    (London, UK)

[SIZE=+2]Are You Ready To Stop The Worry, Doubts, Fears

And Feeling Of Being Played For A Fool?
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+3]RISK FREE ACCEPTANCE FORM [/SIZE]
    By taking action today, I understand that: [SIZE=+1] [​IMG][/SIZE] You will grant me Instant Access. Once my enrollment is successfully processed, you will give me immediate access to download your highly acclaimed "Cell Spy Arsenal". [SIZE=+1] [​IMG][/SIZE] By taking quick action today, I only pay a low investment of just $59.95 There are NO monthly or recurring fees - so I don't have to worry about my membership ever running out. I'm in for life! [SIZE=+1] [​IMG][/SIZE] In addition, I understand that I will forfeit this introductory price if I do not sign in today, December 20 2010 . [SIZE=+1] [​IMG][/SIZE] I understand this material is not available anywhere else and is only available through this special web site. [SIZE=+1] [​IMG][/SIZE] 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF THE SOFTWARE DOES NOT WORK

Today's Discounted Price: $128.00
    Only $59.99

[SIZE=+2]
    Click On the Buy Now Button[/SIZE]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Don't have Credit Or Debit card?

Bank Transfer Are accepted Too

P.S:
    Remember, we're open 24/7, so even if it's 2am , you can confidently place your order and you will get instant access. We are looking forward to having you onboard!

P.P.S: Your sensitive data will not be stored on 3rd party servers. By using our cell spy software, you can be 100% sure that you are the only one who controls the target phone. Moreover, your cell spy software license is yours to use FOREVER. No monthly or yearly charges. You pay just a one-time purchase price of $59.95only!
    (Limited time sale only)

[​IMG]

Q1:Do I need to alter my handset?
    A1: You will NOT need to alter or modify your handset at all

Q2: How Does it works?
    A2 You Only Hva to Install in on your cell phone not on the Target Phone, once you have done that you only have to call the Target phone for 90 seconds Until both phone PAIR and from there on our software will allow you to start spying on the target Phone. It is simple and rest assured it will work.

Q3: Does it work between Countries?
    A3: You Bet, You can spy from any country to any Country on the Planet exept if you target phone is in China

Q4: Do I have to pay for future upgrades?
    A4: NO, upgrades are supplied FREE of charge to all registered users.

Q5: Will this work in my country?
    A5: Yes It will work anywhere in the world! Except continetal in China. So rest assured that it will work on your Country weather is America, Africa, India, Asia it will work!

Q6: Will I have to install any software on the phone(s) I wish to spy on?
    A6: No. This product only needs to be installed on your phone.

Q7: I don't want my wife/husband to know I ordered. How can I discreetly purchase this item?
    A7: Don't worry about this, the credit card charge will appear as *PURCHASE* (this is completely safe)

Q8: Is CellSpyArsenal really undetectable?
    A8: Yes, it is and we stand by it with our guarantee. Nevertheless, because of the nature of its use, CellSpyArsenal has thoroughly been tested by our programmers in order to avoid any embarrassing or awkward situation.

Q9: How Do I Pay?
    A9: Please make payments through Plimus. Plimus is a secure merchant that processes all our payments and accepts major credits, debit cards, and Paypal.

Q10: What are your working hours?
    A10: We're open 24/7, so even if it's 2am , you can confidently place your order and you will get instant access.

Q11: I have more questions, who do I contact?
    A11: If you have questions that are not covered by this help, then please contact us directly. Q12- How many Phone Can I spy at the same Time?
    You can Spy on up to 5 Cell Phone at the same times

SPECIAL BONUS :
    Stealthy Computer Monitoring Software ($76 Value you get it for free) ​
    ULTIMATE STEALTH SPY SUITE is a stealthy computer monitoring software which allows you to secretly record all activities of computer users and automatically deliver logs to you via Email. Your report will contain: sent emails, visited Web sites, every keystroke, file operations, online chat conversation, and screen snapshots at set intervals just like a surveillance camera. ​
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Monitor your computer while you are away​
    [​IMG]
    Easy-to-use and feature rich program.​
    [​IMG]
    Completely invisible and easy to use​
    [​IMG]
    Multi PC License - This can be used on as many systems as you want. ​
    [​IMG]
    100% FREE updates​

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Preview#1 Preview#2 Preview#3 Preview#4 Preview#5
    [​IMG]

Privacy Policy
    [SIZE=-2]
    We do not and will not sell your information to any other party.[/SIZE] Satisfaction Guarantee

[SIZE=-2]If for some reason you are not satisfied with our product - your money will be refunded.[/SIZE] 24/7 Support
    [SIZE=-2]
    Our technical support team is ready to answer questions and guide customers with a 24/7 email support . [/SIZE]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Source: Cell Phone Spy - How To Spy On Any Mobile Phone And Catch a Cheater - Stealth Surveillance - Monitoring Software

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2016
  2. MziziMkavu

Dec 20, 2010

3. Good Guy

Good Guy JF-Expert Member

Dec 20, 2010
    Nice software but i cant spend over 50 bucks for a mobile software b'cause despite all the guarantee i bet it will fail to many 4nes.

4. Baba_Enock

Baba_Enock JF-Expert Member

Dec 20, 2010
    Why would I even think about Spy-ing on My sex partner(s)?

5. Lisa Rina

Lisa Rina JF-Expert Member

Dec 20, 2010
    Mh!hii sasa kazi!sie wenye partners wawiliwawili ndo mwisho wetu umefika ama!du

6. pmwasyoke

pmwasyoke JF-Expert Member

Dec 20, 2010
    Kujitafutia shinikizo la moyo bila sababu!

7. PakaJimmy

PakaJimmy JF-Expert Member

Dec 20, 2010
    Kwanza nadhani lazima parties zote 2 ni lazima muwe na handset ambazo ni compatible kwa kazi hiyo. Sasa sioni ni kwa vipi kama unajua wazi kwamba simu yako inakuwa bugged, na bado ufanya mambo illegal katika mahusiano au kwa jamii!

8. MziziMkavu

Dec 20, 2010

9. Good Guy

Dec 20, 2010
    Trust me at a certain point in life u need 2 do dat,when they start putting sugar in u'r dinner,daily headaches,and busy 4ne no. everytime u call mbona utainunua hii ki2 mwenyewe.They always play rough and when they do well u play dirty.

10. D

Derimto JF-Expert Member

Dec 20, 2010
    Binafsi nimeipenda BIG THNX. Kwako kwa kutuonyesha njia sahihi nimechoka kuwinda cm.ya mp.wangu.

11. kibhopile

kibhopile JF-Expert Member

Dec 20, 2010
    tumeanza kwa kuuziwa mobile phone, then now eti software ya kutrace calls n sms baadaye wakishafanya biashara watatuletea softiware ya kuzuia phone isiwe traced, then wanai-upgrade ile ya kwanza iwe powerful then wanatengeneza ya pili iwe powerful again, basi ni wizi wizi tuu, we si unaona virus na antivirus these are patner in business.

12. Good Guy

Dec 20, 2010
    Dats how we live man.life is dynamic 2fate 2 huko huko life linakoenda

13. drphone

drphone JF-Expert Member

Dec 20, 2010
    mkuu sio watatuletea tayari zipo ndomana na waarabu wamekataa kutumia cm za blackberry kabisa kwao kwa ajili hzo za kiusalama kuna mambo mengi sana kwenye teknolojia hzi kiasi kwamba ukizizujua uwezi kutumia cm kabisa