AMA on ABC at 8.00pm ET

BAK

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2007
Sunday, November 20, 2011 | 2:20 PM
Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown Plan to Wow at American Music Awards

By Nicole Marie Melton

nicki-minaj-nail-polish-240-240x340.jpg

Tonight's American Music Awards are looking to be a night full of exhilarating performances! According to The Hollywood Reporter, American Music Awards executive producer Larry Klein calls the show "massive."

Eclectic rapper Nicki Minaj, who is nominated for three awards, is set to take the stage in one of her most complex shows to date.

"They were afraid it was going to fall through the floor, that's how heavy it is," Klein told the Hollywood Reporter about Nikki's opening act props. "Nobody has ever had that kind of set-up onstage other than being in concert, although for a tour, I don't know how it would travel from city to city. We'll pull it off."
Nicki will rock the crowd alongside DJ to the stars David Guetta with a mini-set of "Superbass," "Sweat," and "Turn Me On," according to Perez Hilton. In true Nicki form, the "Pink Friday" singer will also reportedly have a laser show come out of her colorful wig and will make an airborne entrance onto the gigantic stage. Whoa!

But Nicki won't be the only one getting ooohs-and-aaaaahs from the crowd. Chris Brown dished out $500,000 in planning his elaborate stage performance for tonight's show. With a price tag like that, we can't wait to see what tricks Breezy has up his sleeve!

The American Music Awards will air live from Los Angeles' Nokia Theater tonight at 8:00pm.

Thanks BAK manake nimechoka na football sasa. Ngoja ni tune in nione kinachojiri

file limepunguzwa kutoka mb5 mpaka 1.11MB. Free download.

Attachments

• B.o.B-Not_Lost_Feat_T.I._Produced_By_J.R._Rotem.mp3
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom