Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Am a lucky man

Discussion in 'Mahusiano, mapenzi, urafiki' started by Shy, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Shy

Shy JF-Expert Member

Dec 16, 2008
    am the most luckiest man on this world!

They say that the three top reasons for problems in relationships are, and not nessasarily in this order:

1. Money, how to spend it, how to save it or lack of it, etc.

2. Communication, not talking, talking too much (nagging), not listening, etc.

3. Sex, not any, not enough, too much, etc.

My soulmate, is by far the best communicator I have ever met. She listens, she waits, she listens some more, she asks questions if needed, she's patient, she talks. She is never domineeering nor is she ever overbearing with words or actions. She has taught me how to communicate. She has brought it to an artform for me. When she talks with me it is just that, she talks with me never at me. She looks at me with her dark eyes, intense at what my next word will be. At times when I say something that she is not expecting such as, stopping in the middle of a sentence to tell her I love her just because she is listening to me, I take her breath.

She has taught me that to be a good communicator you must first be a great listener. She has never told me this, but I see it by her example. She told me once when I was saying something to the tune of, "dont you ever get tired of listening to me talk or asking questions?" Her reply was the best, "if I stop you from talking then one or the other of us will never feel comfortable or relaxed enough to say what we have on our minds ever again." She took my breath when she said this because of the power of it. She cares about us, she wants us to communicate, she wants us to be together, for that reason alone I love her.

However, there are also so many other reasons that I love her.

It is not hard to do, its rather easy once you learn the only rule of communication. You must love each other, you must be connected to each other. This way you will care, you will be concerned about the importance of your partners feelings of sharing. This way you will listen. My soulmate is the greatest listener in the world. And I am the luckiest man in the world!

I love you princess!

MICHAEL

2. N

Nesindiso Sir JF-Expert Member

Dec 17, 2008
    Mkuu, for how long have you been married!!

3. BrownEye

BrownEye Member

Dec 17, 2008
    Shy you are a man, you have good points. Lakini ninawasiwasi kama kweli hii mbegu aina yako inastahimili hali ya hewa ya africa. Are you in TZA?

Hali ya hewa(mazingira ya Africa-Tanzania) imeathirika na yafuatayo;-
    1. Umasikini
    2. Ukosefu wa uelwa / sijui niite ujinga ?
    3. Extended family
    4. Mila na desturi za kiafrika
    5. Jamii inayowazunguka.

Hayo ndio mambo mara nyingi yanasababisha watu wa behave kama wanyama sometimes. Hongera inaelekea hayo hapo juu kwa upande wako mambo si mabaya ndio maana wala matunda ya uhuru

4. M

Mwanjelwa JF-Expert Member

Dec 17, 2008

5. u

utu wangu Member

Dec 18, 2008
    mkuu mbona unatuletea tamthilia kwa JF??????????

6. SMU

SMU JF-Expert Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Michael, you are really lucky! It's almost a miracle to get somebody with the characters of your so-called princess. The question is how long will that miracle last?

7. Kichankuli

Kichankuli JF-Expert Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Itz not you man, itz Love, en "Love is Blind". Keep being crazy in Love n you gona Love it, Feel it n Enjoy it Forever

8. Kandambilimbili

Kandambilimbili R I P

Dec 18, 2008

9. Modereta

Modereta Senior Member

Dec 19, 2008
    Mambo haya hayana "formula"

10. Sajenti

Sajenti JF-Expert Member

Dec 19, 2008
    ....Inaitwa sadakalawe hiyo, mwenye kupata apate mwenye kukosa akose ki.............!!!!!

11. TIMING

TIMING JF-Expert Member

Dec 19, 2008
    Brown Eye;

Labda una point, lakini ka-attitude kadogo ulikoonyesha kanatia wasiwasi... Pole sana... very low attitude, very low!! Very low

12. BrownEye

BrownEye Member

Dec 20, 2008
    It is either me or you...... or none may be right! You can read it over and over.

However I would love to know the very low attitude I have, may be you can help me,

Asante kwa kunipa pole.