Also this is very important to take into consideration

MR TSETSE FLY

Sep 19, 2012
Iam very determined to oppose the current system of NECTA which require STD vii pupuls to answer maths Questions by using mutiplechoices
This system to me is the system which greatly will undermine our primary education and hence education in general because It increases the number of pupils joining secondary schools without knowing to read and to write

some pupuls who are rucky may be passing examinations regardless of knowing to read or write.

please respond here if you share the same ideas

:A S angel::nono::frusty::crying::dizzy::censored:

Definetely!.i Do Wonder Why The System Of Education Is Subjected To Frequent Changes.it May Apparently Be Because The Children Of The People In Power Do Not Study Under Ths Complicated System!!!.They Are Taken To Very Serious English Medium Schools And Sometimes Abroad. We,young People Have A Role To Play In Our Young rotten Nation So As To Make Her Restart Breathing.thanks,let Us Wait For More Great Thnkers,i Hope That they Wl Add Something Vital.

4sure our education is in recession,just think twice our mathematics become multiple choice qn form?! HERE tz will produce the prove mathematician not logic& solver mathematician.

Back
Top Bottom