Aliye kubuhu kwa Bima(The insurer)

Lole Gwakisa

JF-Expert Member
Nov 5, 2008
This insurer guy decided to wite to a girl he has been admiring a lot:

After doing my assessments, from a risk management point of view, I have concluded that you are a good risk.I have done my proper underwriting,and on my part,I have decided to accept you, on neither conditions nor any loadings.As I write here on this proposal form,I kindly ask you to marry me.I am enven prepared topay the premiums on a once off basis.I have alreday told my broker to set a meeting with yourparents so that we discuss on this matter.
Even the reinsurers(my parents) have confirmed the participationon this subject matter.
I know that girl you saw me with is an assets all risk, but I assure you she is now off risk.She really was a public liability, and I knew from the commencement of our relationship that she was a catastropic moral hazard.
I no longer have insurable interest in her now,a s well as in all other excesses in my life.Falling in love with her was just a personal accident, which I am solely liable for, and whose transactions I shall accordingly reversa.
Though valuations report can say that you are priceless, I will indemnify you for all that you make me feel.You do not have to be afraid, you are well covered.
I will love you in times of hapiness, and time of loss.
If only you subrogate and be in my shoes, then you would accept me as an exgratia.Whenever I see you, the the electronic equipment in my spinal cord continously dispathes kilojoules of electricity without any load shedding, nor consequential loss.

With love from your homogenius low risk high return, utmost good faith partner

ERECTION ALL RISKS

NB I am a single risk single insurer