Ali Remtula-

You like him or Hate him ?

• Total voters
He's great in what he does (i mean fashion), Gay o not lets let him be.. I think there are better things to do than trying to mingle in someone's life b'cause of their outlook!

saq, tuache kuwa-hate mafisadi wanauza nchi na kutuweka kwenye hali ngumu, tuanze kum-hate mtu anayeishi maisha yake, na kufanya ubunifu wa kuwapatia watz wachache mkate wao wa kila siku! get a life,kiddo.it will do u good..

Huyu ni mwenyewe amekuja kupima upepo hapa kwa kujianzishia sredi.

Simpendi wala simchukii.Sababu : simjui wala hanihusu!!

Na wewe acha kuhangaika “do you hate him/like him“...ungekua wa maana sana kama ungeuliza iwapo watu wanapenda deaign zake au la kwasababu hiyo ndio kazi yake.

Give them..?!Don‘t they know how to say NO?!

It‘s not like he is forcing them.They are all adults..and if the girls wants to run around naked there is nothing him or you can do to stop it.So lay off the bwoi and let him be!!

m strugglin to understand hw's ths any of my biznez! Bt if u knw hm personally tell hm to come out of the closet oredy!

he is cool, talented, hardworking fellah...u should understand that he is fashion designer. Is it wrong for designer to use models to showcase his work??? Unless i ddnt undstnd ur concern!!!!!