Al-Shabaab Falls: KDF finally capture port city of Kismayu

before trying to cheat the world that you are champion of democracy in somalia kdf should start first in kenya. Let somalis solve their own problems .

you wrote ,"" What is more, the kdf were not part of this""""-

Question !!! WHO WAS THE KDF CHIEF ????????????

Wazungu and zionists are just puting you in more trouble . The next elections will be worst then before . You will remember me

We too would love to let the Somalis sort their own problems. Unfortunately they have not been able to do this in over 20 years that they been alone, so what makes you think that they need more time to do this? Besides, they also chose to export their chaos across the borders showing to all and sundry that they clearly needed help. This was gladly offered by KDF, UPDF, Burundi, etc.
As for Kenya, leave that to us. We will know what to do.

Which religion is that apart from the one you are following.If you are not sure of lets begin a new thread of the topic.
I can envisage media headlines during the time you are there.Some of them are
.Somalis now can go to disco without fear,not like during Alshabaab rule
.Women now walk without their headscarves,not like during Alshabaab rule
.Pork and bear now is available in Kismayo,not like during Alshabaab rule
.Several churches have been built with in few years since the fall of Alshabaab and ICU.

With the Allah's guidance this can'nt happen before your masters fall and you run away earlier than your planned exit.

Are you now helping me with some of the answers to your questions?
As for running away, let's wait till we get there and see how we respond. I' am not good in speculating, but almost certain it is not what you think.

we too would love to let the somalis sort their own problems. Unfortunately they have not been able to do this in over 20 years that they been alone, so what makes you think that they need more time to do this? Besides, they also chose to export their chaos across the borders showing to all and sundry that they clearly needed help. This was gladly offered by kdf, updf, burundi, etc.
As for kenya, leave that to us. We will know what to do.

dont try to cheat me again , after 20 years somalia was calm under icu but your bosses western govts and zionists did not like that situation they tried to persuade ethiopia to invade somalia

and now are using kenya to put you in trouble.

I am not forcing you to do anything but dont try to lie to masses including here in jf that you are

bringing democracy in somalia while in your country it is a mess

dont try to cheat me again , after 20 years somalia was calm under icu but your bosses western govts and zionists did not like that situation they tried to persuade ethiopia to invade somalia

and now are using kenya to put you in trouble.

I am not forcing you to do anything but dont try to lie to masses including here in jf that you are

bringing democracy in somalia while in your country it is a mess

First, read all my posts carefully and pinpoint where i have lied or cheated. Yes the ICU were crushed by the Ethiopian forces who may have been urged on by the west. Kenya had no problem with ICU. Kenya's foray into Somalia was in response to cross border raids and abductions by the Al-Shabaab. We could not have bothered if these goons had confined their madness to within the Somali borders even though we have for years endured with a daily influx of refugees fleeing chaos in Somalia.
As for democracy, this is a word you have introduced. It is not our business to teach Somalis on how they want to run their show in their country. That is entirely up to them. All we want is peace and stability. Period.
If Kenya is in a mess as you allege, then leave that to us Kenyans. We are not complaining and therefore see no reason why you should complain on our behalf. We have no apologies to make for venturing into Somalia.

On this month and year december 2016 declare that the kenya defence forces incursion into somali a success.......... Jubaland has a strong gorvernment system thanks to kdf and i can confidently say that's a wrap.......... America and britain should learn kenyas invasion of samalia how to fight terrorist without getting bogged down like Afghanistan and iraq or syria...... 2017 or early 2018 we are out of somalia inshallah....

All sayed and done Kenya will still view somali as a hostile state than can try to invade our country in future.......because gorvernments change and new hostile presidents can take over power in future with expansionist ideas.......kdf apgraded and will be able to overun thebwhole of somali within 1 month in future and has naval, airforce, land,capabilities to hit anywhere in Somali at short notice...... 24 hrs... All said and done..... We wish our somali brothers a prospourous and peaceful future.

Back
Top Bottom