Al-Shabaab Falls: KDF finally capture port city of Kismayu

Hey look here, i have not disappeared. I was just a little busy with other things. If i did not prove the kidnappings as you claim, it is because you are not willing to listen or appreciate another person's point of argument. I may post links and links, but you will still dismiss them as unauthentic because you only want to listen to your own. Can you also prove that it was not Al-Shabaab who carried out cross border abductions on Kenya soils? Give me a link to the contrary.
It is not easy to get link from Alshabaab.First of all the group does not exist.Their existence is in pursuit of modern time war against Islam all over the world.The name is exploited from Somalis but activities not related to them.The links and links you have are almost all of them from the ones fighting Somalis for their Islam and oil reserves.
Even in this case it has been hard for you to choose a proper link to convince me that they kidnap tourists and ships to Somalia.If there was a link or radio from the Somalis you cant get it any more.So you are saying things and answering youself over the media alone.Only Allah is going to speak for them.He cant be silenced in any way by anybody.

It is not easy to get link from Alshabaab.First of all the group does not exist.Their existence is in pursuit of modern time war against Islam all over the world.The name is exploited from Somalis but activities not related to them.The links and links you have are almost all of them from the ones fighting Somalis for their Islam and oil reserves.
Even in this case it has been hard for you to choose a proper link to convince me that they kidnap tourists and ships to Somalia.If there was a link or radio from the Somalis you cant get it any more.So you are saying things and answering youself over the media alone.Only Allah is going to speak for them.He cant be silenced in any way by anybody.

wewe Ami. Enda ukajinyonge. Al-kebab have been beaten by KDF. get over it.

Ami looks skillful at evading the points of discussion. The simple conclusion is that there is no single religion I know of that allows terrorism. Mohamed, in all his travels to spread the good message of ISLAM endured all types of persecutions and mockery but he did not retaliate, instead he adviced to show goodness to those that spitefully abuse pple. Ironically, Pple are advocating for JIHAD which has no basisi on the KORAN. I am sure the staunchest of IMAMS will agree with mohameds doctrine, but (1) where does Koran and mohamed venerate warloads, terrorists, and deluded radical preachers to get up in arms with bombs and jihad. (2) Your linking Kenya to have been against ICU. r you trying to link Kenya and ICU to your alqaeda documentation? Western media houses have the habit of what you r to achieve and that is milling theories.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ami looks skillful at evading the points of discussion. The simple conclusion is that there is no single religion I know of that allows terrorism. Mohamed, in all his travels to spread the good message of ISLAM endured all types of persecutions and mockery but he did not retaliate, instead he adviced to show goodness to those that spitefully abuse pple. Ironically, Pple are advocating for JIHAD which has no basisi on the KORAN. I am sure the staunchest of IMAMS will agree with mohameds doctrine, but (1) where does Koran and mohamed venerate warloads, terrorists, and deluded radical preachers to get up in arms with bombs and jihad. (2) Your linking Kenya to have been against ICU. r you trying to link Kenya and ICU to your alqaeda documentation? Western media houses have the habit of what you r to achieve and that is milling theories.
What you say of Islam is true.But I doubt that you dont know Islam.You just say things to try to cheat us to agree with your point.
Meanwhile give us lines in the Bible which advocates killing of muslims endlessly pretending to hunt jihadists,as the number of muslims killed by christian drones surpasses that you pretend were killed by jihadists.

ujanja wa nyani hatimae uishia mtini, let us wait and see

Thanks , lets wait ,election is coming soon, we will see real nyanis kuishia mitini au kaburini( if God wishes ).While KDF watching or helping one side

You have not answered Kamwenes question.I think his question intended to show that those elections financed by CIA and monitored by KDF are not free and fair elections.Any one elected can not serve Somalis interest.

Oh, i see. KDF did not venture into Somalia to do elections. It was not our business. KDF is in sector 2 (Southern Somalia ). Elections were done in Mogadishu (sector 1 ). See how you are lying by claiming that KDF was monitoring elections? Where are your facts from? If the elections weren't free and fair how comes the Somalis are happy and trooping back in numbers to Mogadishu ready for national reconstruction.

Oh yes, but the same Allah does not advocate for a violation of human dignity and mass killings to the scale carried out by your so cherished goons.

What you say of Islam is true.But I doubt that you dont know Islam.You just say things to try to cheat us to agree with your point.
Meanwhile give us lines in the Bible which advocates killing of muslims endlessly pretending to hunt jihadists,as the number of muslims killed by christian drones surpasses that you pretend were killed by jihadists.

Christian drones indeed.

Oh, i see. KDF did not venture into Somalia to do elections. It was not our business. KDF is in sector 2 (Southern Somalia ). Elections were done in Mogadishu (sector 1 ). See how you are lying by claiming that KDF was monitoring elections? Where are your facts from? If the elections weren't free and fair how comes the Somalis are happy and trooping back in numbers to Mogadishu ready for national reconstruction.
We are not interested in sectors you put up in Somalia.After all who is monitoring your movements there.It seems there is also sector zero.If you crossed this sector zero direclty to sector2 what makes you not enter sector 1? just to fulfil your aims against Islam and of Somalis.
The number of Somalis returning home does not mean that they ran away because of Alshabaab and their return not necessarily happy with KDF.They might be returning to continue their fight against aggressors by the name of KDF.The fight that is non ending.

We are not interested in sectors you put up in Somalia.After all who is monitoring your movements there.It seems there is also sector zero.If you crossed this sector zero direclty to sector2 what makes you not enter sector 1? just to fulfil your aims against Islam and of Somalis.
The number of Somalis returning home does not mean that they ran away because of Alshabaab and their return not necessarily happy with KDF.They might be returning to continue their fight against aggressors by the name of KDF.The fight that is non ending.

Well, i' am not surprised by your response, by now i really know what your next line of argument is likely to be. Granted, you claim to be Muslim, but all your responses are almost always full of lies and falsehoods. I' am yet to come across any true religion whose base is founded on falsehoods and lies. KDF has never been anti-Islam, more than 40% of the Kenyan defense force could actually be Muslim. Why then should we fight religion. What is more, a huge junk of the Kenyan population is Muslim too. KDF are not out to occupy Somalia. Once our mission is complete, we will hand over to Somalis and leave. Next time though, please advise your goons the Al- Shabaab or some other fanatics to confine their madness to within their borders. We shall not be as lenient then.

KDF knows it better. What they did in Kenya they are doing it in Somalia. Protecting Kangaroo election

KDF's primary responsibility for your information is to protect the country's national borders. It is not their business to protect elections. If they did that, then what would the role of police be? Surely, don't you know these things? Why would you embarrass yourself in this manner where everyone in the globe would read your comments and just pity you.

KDF's primary responsibility for your information is to protect the country's national borders. It is not their business to protect elections. If they did that, then what would the role of police be? Surely, don't you know these things? Why would you embarrass yourself in this manner where everyone in the globe would read your comments and just pity you.

The Kenya Defence Forces are the armed forces of the Republic of Kenya. The Kenya Army, Kenya Navy, and Kenya Air Force comprise the national Defence Forces. The current Kenya Defence Forces were established, and its composition laid out, in Article 241 of the 2010 Constitution of Kenya.

The President of Kenya is the commander-in-chief of all the armed forces.
HIS NAME IS KIBAKI

CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT HE DID IN THE KANGAROO ELECTIONS ??? AND WHAT WAS THE POLICE DOING????

Now you and your friends you can decide to pity me

The Kenya Defence Forces are the armed forces of the Republic of Kenya. The Kenya Army, Kenya Navy, and Kenya Air Force comprise the national Defence Forces. The current Kenya Defence Forces were established, and its composition laid out, in Article 241 of the 2010 Constitution of Kenya.

The President of Kenya is the commander-in-chief of all the armed forces.
HIS NAME IS KIBAKI

CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT HE DID IN THE KANGAROO ELECTIONS ??? AND WHAT WAS THE POLICE DOING????

Now you and your friends you can decide to pity me

Which Kangaroo elections are you referring to? Has this got to do with KDF's fighting in Somalia?

At least you you forget to pity me

The President of Kenya is the commander-in-chief of all the armed forces.HIS NAME IS KIBAKI

THE one that his forces made him keeping his power.

Well, if you mean the Kenyan 2007 general election then that is water under the bridge. We have since moved on and now have a new constitution that ensures that such past mistakes are not repeated. What is more, the KDF were not part of this. They are apolitical. The elite paramilitary general service unit and other police organs may have been used which is regrettable, but we have a coalition government now hence all was not lost. Elections in most of Africa save for a few examples such as Ghana have always been messy affairs. As such you should not really point fingers. Yours were not altogether clean anyway.

well, if you mean the kenyan 2007 general election then that is water under the bridge. We have since moved on and now have a new constitution that ensures that such past mistakes are not repeated. What is more, the kdf were not part of this. They are apolitical. The elite paramilitary general service unit and other police organs may have been used which is regrettable, but we have a coalition government now hence all was not lost. Elections in most of africa save for a few examples such as ghana have always been messy affairs. As such you should not really point fingers. Yours were not altogether clean anyway.

before trying to cheat the world that you are champion of democracy in somalia kdf should start first in kenya. Let somalis solve their own problems .

you wrote ,"" What is more, the kdf were not part of this""""-

Question !!! WHO WAS THE KDF CHIEF ????????????

Wazungu and zionists are just puting you in more trouble . The next elections will be worst then before . You will remember me

Well, i' am not surprised by your response, by now i really know what your next line of argument is likely to be. Granted, you claim to be Muslim, but all your responses are almost always full of lies and falsehoods. I' am yet to come across any true religion whose base is founded on falsehoods and lies. KDF has never been anti-Islam, more than 40% of the Kenyan defense force could actually be Muslim. Why then should we fight religion. What is more, a huge junk of the Kenyan population is Muslim too. KDF are not out to occupy Somalia. Once our mission is complete, we will hand over to Somalis and leave. Next time though, please advise your goons the Al- Shabaab or some other fanatics to confine their madness to within their borders. We shall not be as lenient then.

Which religion is that apart from the one you are following.If you are not sure of lets begin a new thread of the topic.
I can envisage media headlines during the time you are there.Some of them are
.Somalis now can go to disco without fear,not like during Alshabaab rule
.Women now walk without their headscarves,not like during Alshabaab rule
.Pork and bear now is available in Kismayo,not like during Alshabaab rule
.Several churches have been built with in few years since the fall of Alshabaab and ICU.

With the Allah's guidance this can'nt happen before your masters fall and you run away earlier than your planned exit.

Back
Top Bottom