Al-Shabaab Falls: KDF finally capture port city of Kismayu

do you have any proof of what you claim??? Who formed the somali government and where it was constructed and who financed it ???

My friend, do you read news or follow developments? These things are all over the net. Just google and see. Many news outlets also have them. What more proof do you want.

The bragging you are talking about is the type of Osama's who continued to speak over cnn for ten years after his death.And always the public was prepared to listen to him hours before He went on air.And the same thing like people told to evacuate a place as there is going to be a bomb blast.Are humans becoming chicken now with such these propagandas?.

You point is not clear. Please expound.

Yes, every conflict has a cost implication and this we know. However cost notwithstanding, eliminating/containing Al-Shabaab is worth it? Didn't it cost TZ massively to rout out Amin?

Two Kenyan police officers shot dead near Somalia border

Two police officers have been shot dead and their rifles stolen in the northern Kenyan town of Garissa, near the Somalia border. The shootings occurred just hours after a grenade attack killed a nine-year-old boy in the country’s capital of Nairobi. Authorities suspect members of the al Shabaab militant group are responsible for the grenade attack. Kenya has been hit by a series of gun and grenade violence since it sent troops into Somalia last October in search of al Shabaab militants.

link Kenya

This is part of the price to pay. We expected it and cannot be intimidated whatsoever. Inaction could have been worse.

Okay, even if we omit the tourists, there are many other instances where Al- Shabaab abducted people from Kenyan soil and bragged about it. Local businessmen, nuns and even soldiers were not spared. Were we to ignore all these? Why are you one sided? What benefits did Al-Shabaab bring to Somalis other than suffering, amputations and killings? Are you happy that these continue to visited on a people?
This kind of braggind is fictious intended to drag countries into satanic wars.Normally we are told Alshabaab or Alqaeda have admitted doing so and so in their website.They never quote the website for us to verify.Koborer,can you mention the source where Alshabaab abducted local businessmen, nuns and even soldiers of Kenyan origin into Somalia?.
I believe you dont have any and you are going to keep quiet from being Kibakis loud speaker.

This kind of braggind is fictious intended to drag countries into satanic wars.Normally we are told Alshabaab or Alqaeda have admitted doing so and so in their website.They never quote the website for us to verify.Koborer,can you mention the source where Alshabaab abducted local businessmen, nuns and even soldiers of Kenyan origin into Somalia?.
I believe you dont have any and you are going to keep quiet from being Kibakis loud speaker.

Okay, here we go. Anything else?
Capital News » Abducted Kenyan sends plea to Kibaki

Al Shabaab release details of Kenyan civil servants abducted from Gerile town,Wajir « Somali War Monitor

Nuns Kidnapped in Kenya Released

Al-Shabaab Tweets Photos of Abducted Kenyan Government Officials – Techmtaa

In the first link above the main source ot the plea is capitalfm.co.ke who quoted from youtube.The wording of the plea does not have essence of the abductee.I doubt some one from capitalfm uploaded the video and made the story.
Remember that Somalis don't have shares in Youtube.
In the second link it is even more inconvincig.It comes from Somali War Monitor.These monitors are normally the ones who are fanning the wars around the globe.We have so many of them like Syria friends who meet in Washington regularly and they are only friends of Syrian rebels.Furhermore in that link a Somali cleric denies the allegations.
The third link is a news network owned by the churh.Such these netwoks exploit whatever news and events which might benefit their Church in expense of Islam.Again the wording of the news is very much doubtful.
The tweet photos is the same thing.I know there was a radiofurqaan website which once showed more than 200 dead Burundian soldiers lined in the open.But as the campaign to colonise Somalia gained momentum the website was closed.So if the abduction of nuns and soldiers or Mr Mule could have appeared there then I would believe it.For now I am waiting for your quotations of a genuine Alshabaab braggings.

In the first link above the main source ot the plea is capitalfm.co.ke who quoted from youtube.The wording of the plea does not have essence of the abductee.I doubt some one from capitalfm uploaded the video and made the story.
Remember that Somalis don't have shares in Youtube.
In the second link it is even more inconvincig.It comes from Somali War Monitor.These monitors are normally the ones who are fanning the wars around the globe.We have so many of them like Syria friends who meet in Washington regularly and they are only friends of Syrian rebels.Furhermore in that link a Somali cleric denies the allegations.
The third link is a news network owned by the churh.Such these netwoks exploit whatever news and events which might benefit their Church in expense of Islam.Again the wording of the news is very much doubtful.
The tweet photos is the same thing.I know there was a radiofurqaan website which once showed more than 200 dead Burundian soldiers lined in the open.But as the campaign to colonise Somalia gained momentum the website was closed.So if the abduction of nuns and soldiers or Mr Mule could have appeared there then I would believe it.For now I am waiting for your quotations of a genuine Alshabaab braggings.

Here i have given you some of the numerous links available in the net. There are pages and pages of the same which you can go through on your own at your convenient time. The point is that Kenya acted to protect her interests and those of her citizens. We did not fight a proxy war as you put it. Ultimately it is the citizens of Kenya who will judge if this was the right move or not. Any other opinion from outside our borders is really irrelevant to us.

You can only contain them, you can't eradicate'em.
You send the troops, occupy the city (port in this case), you stay for a cpl months/yrs hunting each other... you withdraw to send the troops back again in a cpl of yrz!
Don't u get this vicious cycle?

This only happens if the following conditions hold:

i) the militants have the support of some legal authority, say a government. E.g Taliban get supports from Pakistan intelligence agency
ii) There are caves and a rough terrain as is the case with the jungles of Pakistan/Afghanistan
iii) The militants have an exit and entry route

These conditions do not hold for Al-shabaab neither did they hold for another rebel group in Kenya called the Mt Elgon land Defence force. The group terrorised kenyans around Mt Elgon region for years until the army moved in in 2008. Within months the group was obliterated.
These conditions hold for al shabaab. If you care to read a story i wrote way back in November last year, you would see where my confidence stems from. Go to East Africa Economic Report: Kenya Al-Shabaab War: will Kenya Succeed where others failed?

Atleast your friends have talked politics...goverment to talk with , Alshabaab no more and annihiliated....But you are talking nonsense even if highly publicised.
Who allied Alshabaab with Alqaeda.Afterall who formed these groups?

Sorry i didnt get your point here at all(maybe coz of your wording?).But please dont bother clarifying....it might be worse.

Here i have given you some of the numerous links available in the net. There are pages and pages of the same which you can go through on your own at your convenient time. The point is that Kenya acted to protect her interests and those of her citizens. We did not fight a proxy war as you put it. Ultimately it is the citizens of Kenya who will judge if this was the right move or not. Any other opinion from outside our borders is really irrelevant to us.
I dont care about the number of links you provided me to read.I need the exact one which supports your point that Alshabaab abduct people and bragg about the action.
The pages and pages which you say can be of the same context so reading them is waste of time.You are responsible to pin point the page of Alshabaab.I presume that you dont know which page contains your plea.
The war going on between Kenyans and Somalis or between Kenyas christians and Somali muslims is of concern to all of us.Not only in East Africa but even far beyond the borders.What is disgusting is that we are made to fight unnecessary wars for others interests.
When I see Kenyas soldiers touting guns celebrating capture of Somali towns it makes me sick.Not because they have defeated Somalis but because they are celebrating a shameful act for our freedom and minds.

I dont care about the number of links you provided me to read.I need the exact one which supports your point that Alshabaab abduct people and bragg about the action.
The pages and pages which you say can be of the same context so reading them is waste of time.You are responsible to pin point the page of Alshabaab.I presume that you dont know which page contains your plea.
The war going on between Kenyans and Somalis or between Kenyas christians and Somali muslims is of concern to all of us.Not only in East Africa but even far beyond the borders.What is disgusting is that we are made to fight unnecessary wars for others interests.
.When I see Kenyas soldiers touting guns celebrating capture of Somali towns it makes me sick.Not because they have defeated Somalis but because they are celebrating a shameful act for our freedom and minds

You are better off updating yourself on how the disintegration of Somalia as a government has affected crime levels deep inside Kenya and how locals have been abducted never to be seen again before you start this unwarranted bashing.
In any case how comfortable would you be if some organised gangs start the habit of infiltrating your borders at will and kidnapping people? Does it mean that you don't value the lives of foreigners who are plying their trade in your country?
If you were to leave the comfort of your village and ply your trade in Mozambique would you feel in place if you were harassed there while the govt watches just because you are not its citizen?Stop this perspective of seeing people as black/white before forming an opinion about them.

You are better off updating yourself on how the disintegration of Somalia as a government has affected crime levels deep inside Kenya and how locals have been abducted never to be seen again before you start this unwarranted bashing.
In any case how comfortable would you be if some organised gangs start the habit of infiltrating your borders at will and kidnapping people? Does it mean that you don't value the lives of foreigners who are plying their trade in your country?
If you were to leave the comfort of your village and ply your trade in Mozambique would you feel in place if you were harassed there while the govt watches just because you are not its citizen?Stop this perspective of seeing people as black/white before forming an opinion about them.
Which is more intimidating,to be abducted by Somalis or by fellow Kenyans?.The list of the ones abducted in Kenya by fellow Kenyans and later found dead is very long.Recently sheikh Aboud Rogo was killed in Kenya by not Somalis but Kenyans!.It seems your problem is not updating with facts but forgeting events.
All in all Kenya has trodden on a mud,not easy to get out safe and clean.

Which is more intimidating,to be abducted by Somalis or by fellow Kenyans?.The list of the ones abducted in Kenya by fellow Kenyans and later found dead is very long.Recently sheikh Aboud Rogo was killed in Kenya by not Somalis but Kenyans!.It seems your problem is not updating with facts but forgeting events.

Your friends have lost and are losing, crying on the internet isn't going to help them. Move on!

Unlike you i was here before the fall of Said Barre and i know how precious a bullet was to criminals then, not anymore. A stable Somalia is a great achievement to anyone engaged in Somalia. Don't just look at a few months of politics to make your own assessment.

Unlike you i was here before the fall of Said Barre and i know how precious a bullet was to criminals then, not anymore. A stable Somalia is a great achievement to anyone engaged in Somalia. Don't just look at a few months of politics to make your own assessment.
Such this achievement has not been valued by Afghans and shall not be to Somalis.Schools taught by your syllabuses and wide roads is nothing to islamic belief of Somalis.The time left before the world ends is not enough to win their hearts.But there is ample time for Kenya to realise the reality and leave them alone.
For this reason bars opened in Kismayu and disco theathers will do nothing to stabilise Somalia.The friends of Kenya know this better.

What proof do you have that he was abducted and killed by Kenyans?

When I see Kenyas soldiers touting guns celebrating capture of Somali towns it makes me sick.Not because they have defeated Somalis but because they are celebrating a shameful act for our freedom and minds.

It is really a waste of time trying to debate with you. You are biased and one sided and will never see the other side of the coin. Those celebrating inside Somalia are not Kenyans, but Somalis who have been liberated from unnecessary oppression by Al- Shabaab all in the name of religion. Which true religion really advocates a violation of human dignity including the right to life? What is more, Al- Shabaab is now routed and no amount of debate will change anything. Granted, i don't hate Islam, but religion must not be misused for selfish purposes. Both Christians and Muslims have a right to life and no religion is greater than the other.

Such this achievement has not been valued by Afghans and shall not be to Somalis.Schools taught by your syllabuses and wide roads is nothing to islamic belief of Somalis.The time left before the world ends is not enough to win their hearts.But there is ample time for Kenya to realise the reality and leave them alone.
For this reason bars opened in Kismayu and disco theathers will do nothing to stabilise Somalia.The friends of Kenya know this better.

Oh, let's wait and see.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom