AIDS/HIV kills: Out of 124 men, only 6 used condoms! (too graphical pictures)

Pape

JF-Expert Member
Dec 11, 2008
This is what she said

I succumbed to his pressure to have sex with him, consequently, I lost my virginity to him
since whoever infected me did not mind about my life, I will also infect as many as possible as long as they are university guys oblivious of my status!
I've a well-documented report of all those guys who "crossed my path" since I joined this college. I will be posting
their full names and registration numbers on the Students' Notice Board after the end of Sem. II Exams (August).
So far, I've had 124 students, yes one hundred and twenty four. Out of these, only 6, yes six used a condom.
I still reiterate the fact that I owe nobody an apology and am still on a spreading spree!
I decided to spread the virus indiscriminately in the Campus, (and have no apologies), because its here I got and I intend to leave it here.
Otherwise, I wish you success in your end of First Semester exams as you wait for your slow and sure DEATH
33451542.jpg

68219068.jpg

54720596.jpg

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to look like a nail. Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted ...Decision is on your hands! Play it safe!

Wale mnaopenda kwenda pekupeku mpo?
Acha ngono ukishindwa tumia condom, haya,utakuwa kama hao.