Age is just a number

Ujengelele

JF-Expert Member
Jan 14, 2008
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By ajax99nfg on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 5:17 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
Here's my situation.

I met a woman that I am attracted to and her to me, we had been flirty with each other for a few months and then she finally stepped up and asked for my number. We have been talking and she has made it clear she is interested in being more than friends. So her is the concern, during our conversations I find out she is 28, she just turned 28, and I am 45, that is a 17 year difference, of which I was married when this woman was 1 year old. I want to hook up with this woman but the age difference is fucking with my head.

So NA Family, what are your thoughts? What is the youngest age you would be with? what is the largest age difference you would kick it with?

Ajax
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By jamaicanbaddmon on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 5:22 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
My current girlfriend is 25 and I'm 38
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By allwayswet69 on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 5:23 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
im a 30yr.old female.i will date some1 up 2 15yrs my senior only because i like the natural workin dick!! lmao. i dont due younger at all.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By ikissuallova on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 5:23 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
When I was 23, I dated/fucked a 43 yr old. At 36, I dated/fucked a 23 yr old. To me, any shorty over 18 is fair game.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By lickuandsticku_ on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 5:24 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
I am 36

I don't think I would date anyone under 27
Fucking is a different story...

Most of the women I have dated have been older than me.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By bravoone on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 5:28 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
well shes at least half your age plus seven
happy.gif

Give it a whirl. She aint asking for marriage and a carriage yet. Hope your energy is on full.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By jamaicanbaddmon on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 5:28 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
I had reservations about dating my current girlfriend because of age, we talked for 3 months and dated, she is a RN going back to school to become a Nurse Practitioner, we both graduated from HBCU's, and I love the fact she is a beautiful devastating diva of Delta Sigma Theta, and she is very intelligent and is old-fashioned, her father raised her the right way. Only problem we have is she wants a baby and I already have grown children, but I'm open and willing to talk it out.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By lilmamainny on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 5:29 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
I AM 25 MY HUSBAND IS 45

AGE IS NOT SO IMPORTANT 2 ME

COMPATABILITY AND HEALTH R MORE OF A CONCERN 4 ME

I SAY GO 4 IT

GOOD LUCK
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By badmouth on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 5:31 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
Bald headed, blind , cripple, and crazy...18-80...
11069331.gif

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By lionofjudah on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 5:34 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
when I was 16 I was fucking a 36 year old had to cut her loose she was too jealous
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By ajax99nfg on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 5:34 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
Damn, I never thought I would get such insightful feed back. I guess it can't hurt, very interesting reads NA, thanks for the feedback.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By bouche92 on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 5:36 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
my current cut buddy is 34 and I'm 44. Went go together like biscuit and gravy, so I don't care about the age difference.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By ~sassynclassy~ on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 5:40 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
I have dated brothas older than me like forever. I say that because when I was in high school, I dated a brother that was in 30's and while in college, I came across this mature brotha that was 42 and yes, I knew about his wife, but hell, did I care? NOPE!, so truly 'age is just a number", but I don't date under 30; that's just what I prefer.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By loudemp on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 5:41 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
If she is older than my mother who is 54, than hell to the no.

Plus, I don't want to see no gray hair coochie. lol
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By sexysensualblackman on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 5:43 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
Remeber this fam, there are some 45 yo men and women that act 25 and don't have it together. If she makes you happy and you can please her then don't sweat it. Just don't act like your her pops and don't think your age brings automatic dominance. Help her mature-you already seen the wrong roads to take.... You could be like her slightly older human navigational system! And remember to keep your sex game tight....
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By soulsnatcha on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 5:49 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
I'm 24.. Will be 25 in Decemeber.. The last guy I was in a relationship with is now 41. We were together for 7months. We broke up in January of this year. The guy before him is now 49. We were together for three years. I met him when he was 45 and I was 20. We just broke up Feb/2008. I love dating older men. I would date guys more of my age.. but they have to be more like myself.. Independent, responsible, stable & very mature.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By blz82 on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 5:51 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
I've always dated older women. My woman that I'm with now is 16yrs older than me. And yes guy, seasoned pussy is da best pussy; bar-none!!! As long he or she is of legal age and they make u content, that's all that matter.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By mrwhipple on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 6:02 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
ajax, if you keep it just sex for a while until you REALLY get to know her fine, but i wouldn't recommend getting too emotionally involved. just keep your common sense ON at all times and remember what you will see is exactly what you will get.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By yep_im_afreak on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 6:07 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
Age aint nuttin but a numba....

The oldest I've been with was in his 40's, almost 20yrs older than I.

I wouldn't mind dating a man who is 2-3 yrs younger.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By ajax99nfg on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 6:09 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
Thanks everyone, Hey soul you know I still have some action on reserve for your fine ass.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By soulsnatcha on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 6:18 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
AJAX.. You're too much sweetie.. Just too much... *LoL*
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By b40in2009 on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 6:46 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
damn yawl make me feel so much better
I was going through a guilt trip
I wanted to https://jamii.app/JFUserGuide nicky minaj but i kept it to myself being that im 40 and she is like 23
with her fine ghetto ass

yawl right is just a number

watch out nicky minaj
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By sexysensualblackman on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 7:00 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
LOL @ B40 make sure your cardio is right dealing with that chick!
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By bravoone on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 7:13 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
B40 - Nicky Minaj prefers WOMEN havent you heard?
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By mee_stah on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 7:30 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
i'm just gonna speak on the joy of fucking.

i'm 39.

i don't see anything wrong with a 20-something.
and i'd go up to age 60.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By thenewest_newshit on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 7:32 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
Well I aint dating ANYBODY over 35 and Im 28. And if he's 35 he gotta be a 'YOUNG' 35 I dont need nobody wanna ride around listening to al green n shit!

The youngest I would date would probably be 23 depending on what they living like! real talk, i dont https://jamii.app/JFUserGuide with NOBODY that aint about that MONEY! Call me what you want!!!
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By bootyblaster4u on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 7:52 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
...my shawty is 15yrs yunga den me... i have always kicked it wit bros 10-15-20yrs yunga... only once was i wit a olda brotha,@da time i was 23 n dude was umm 34...

...thang is now adays it's get n kinda difficult 2 discern 1's age, olda lookin younga , n younga lookin olda...n umm MATURITY is a fukkin toss up...
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By balla03 on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 8:05 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
im 27 and i never date under 30.....the oldest i have dated is 49 but she didnt look a day over 35.....ive been dating older women since i was 21 thats all i ever seem to meet or attract..so thats my preference dont do my age or younger than me
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By panther5420 on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 8:06 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
11069587.gif

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By lms1 on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 9:55 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
I take em 18-80 blind, crippled and crazy.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By sweetah1 on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 10:45 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
In my opinion: as long as she doesnt appear to be your daughter....I'd go for it. Ive had some of the best fun with the 23-27 year old fellas and I was 36.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By bravoone on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 11:14 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=+2]WOW[/SIZE] @ "I dont need nobody wanna ride around listening to al green n shit!"

What did Al Green ever do to you?

Looks like someone needs a little "Love and Happiness" in there life!
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By b40in2009 on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 11:31 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
so you saying nicky likes fishy
damn i'm always the last to know
would still twist her lil sexy ass out
put her in the figure four
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By freakiest_male on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 11:37 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
I was 28, she was 54. I don't give a flying https://jamii.app/JFUserGuide ....just make sure the pussy gets wet.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By classicdeville on Saturday, August 22, 2009 - 12:17 am:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
I have always preferred older men. My late husband was 23 years my senior and we had a great marriage for 19 years and 11 months!

I'm much older now (50). My current lover (an ex-fiance) is 60! I've never had a more exciting and gratifying sexual experience in my life!

Now if an older man isn't confident in himself as a man, I don't care what else he has to offer, he ain't worth messing with. He will drive a younger woman batty! Jealousy, possessiveness, suspicious nature. DAMN THAT!

But if he's on point in his style, dress, swagger and SKILLS .... ain't nothing on earth better than a good living, good loving older Black man!

Today, I would date a man up to 65, but not under 50.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By dragon975 on Saturday, August 22, 2009 - 1:42 am:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
i'm 33, about to be 34, i prefer women at least 37. i have had a cut buddies as old as 60 (she was and still is a fine muthafucka LMAO) and as young as 19.
it's all where ur head's@as far as i'm concerned but my preference is for the woman to be slightly older than me.