African Satellite World and Sat Gear

That's true.But Etv feed channels are on sub-Saharan Africa footprint whereby you can use smaller dish of 90cm if you are aiming Astra 4A & Ses 5.I use 90cm dish with Q70% TP 12734v 4430 on srt 4922.

Yap.I get.. even though the name of the beams are the same they are in fact different.. I managed to setup a 120cm to get both well.

Coming up shortly...

UCL Live: Barcelona vs. Manchester City on Bein Sport 1 HD French on Eutelsat 7A at 7e (tp 12521 H 27500). Enjoy

Viva FTA

Has any member who has had a success in inputing biss in skybox f3. I tried but I didn‘t manage

A bit different from other receivers. I'd jotted down some instructions, see if they make sense:

1. Menu

2. Network setup

3. If your receiver is patched enter code 6666 to activate Camds setup menu.

4. Select Camds setup

5. Enter CCam Client setup

6. Select Manage Config Files

7. Open Constant.cw

8. Press the Green Button to add Biss Key.

The only data required on the table>>> CAID, SID, ODD CW and EVEN CW

How to get CAID and SID code.
Let’s say we want the CAID & Sid of Pak Sports.
i. Select Pak Sports channel (Paksat 1R Frequency 4004 V 3333)

ii.Press the Info button 3 times.

iii. From this table write down the CAID and SID code...

iv. Enter the CAID and SID on the constant CW table.

v. In our case, Pak Sports CAID is 2600 while SID 0001

vi. Enter the biss code of Pak Sports on both EVEN CW and again on ODD CW

vii. Press the Yellow button to save and exit....

Unfortunately cannot attach accompanying images as it's a word document.

I especially want the local channels to start with
That's Amos 5 on 17e. Alternatively use the DTT stb since they're back and point your dish to either Eutelsat 7A on 7e (and probably combine it with Ses 5 at 5e) or Nilesat 201 at 7W and enjoy more goodies.

I eventually managed to buy a brand new SRT 4950H from Alfa Sounds Electronics for 6K and I have already patched it with the latest software V3.15P dated 06-03-2015.
I have just one issue: How do you edit the satellite name because every time I edit a satellite name, the stb does not save the new name.

When I input biss key on 4950m and 4950H the digiturk goodies goes scrambled, anyone with an idea to overcome this?

Anyone who has tried d***t**k in central kenya? which is the best lnb? i have 100cm offset and 180pf and have tried with zuku lnb but no tp is hitting green

When I input biss key on 4950m and 4950H the digiturk goodies goes scrambled, anyone with an idea to overcome this?

The new Software patch for str 4922/4950 comes already with the biss keys for the digiturk thats why when you open the biss key table there are some that already there.My opinion on how to overcome this is not to edit already existing keys but create a new line or rather a long way of editing by using trial an error on the already existing keys by changing the first digit if the digiturk goes scrumbled then undo the changes and try until you find that which is not used.Or a very easy way is to ask a member who already has succeeded to upload his channelistings and settings You can do this by pressing info button like when one wants to record then saves on a external memory then sends to you via email or whatsup(The file will be .CNDF for STRONG 4922 then on your side you will change the LNB settings only(remember it should be the same model of strong decorder)Although this last method will change your patch and your channel listing,Favorites,satellites receivable to the person"s who gave you the settings setting .You can then organize according to how you want.However this is my observations but its open to corrections,observation and criticism from the Honorable members of this forum

Another kenyan mux on 70 B GBS TV same frequence with K24, Ebru& Family tv 11057 V 29995 Enjoy.

msaada kwa member yeyote aliyeweza ku add hizo caid.sid kwa risiva ya openbox s10 kuweza kufungua feed za 7e

Attachments

• 1426773569636.jpg
    1426773569636.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 161
Back
Top Bottom