Africa needs development, not God

You have made my day on this topic....Science tuko nyuma,wao wanategemea science na sisi tunategemea imani,licha ya kwamba wao wanjidai kama miungu watu kwa maana kwamba science ni uwezo wao wa kiungu na sisi ni kuwa na imani tu,Africa tunahitaji mabadilio makubwa sana licha ya kwamba si rahisi kwa kizazi hiki kubadilika moja kwa moja lakini ni lazima tupande mbegu zenye kutengeneza mazingira mazuri for the next generation.

Yaani mwanangu si utani. Huyo muevangelisti alikuja wakati siko nyumbani, basi waifu nae alivyokuwa kichaa akachukua simu zao ili nikirejea awapigie waje niwaweke chini... Mbona walikoma!

I could not help but thinking I was reading my own thoughts. I am amazed by how similar your thinking is to mine on this issue. Duuh, unanitisha mwanangu...

Ukikubali kuichambua reason -as opposed to blind faith- inakupeleka kwenye conclusion hiyo hiyo tu.

Kwa hiyo huenda hatujuani lakini kitu tulicho nacho in common ni kuepuka "group think" (kila mtu anaamini mungu, kama mimi siamini then I must be wrong and they must be right). Uzuri au ubaya ni kwamba reason hai operate in a democratic way, whether the majority embrace it or not, itasimama pale pale.

Galileo alipoandika kwamba dunia inazunguka jua na siyo jua linazunguka dunia Pope Urban VIII na dunia nzima ikamuona kama chizi, leo time imekuja kum vindicate.

Naamini hii debate ya mungu vizazi vijavyo vikiiangalia itakuwa a no brainer kama swala la a heliocentric structure vs geocentric.

Ni mpito wa muda na muamko pole pole tu ndivyo vitaweza kutuamsha kutokan ukungu huu wa imani zisothibitika.

Kuna wale watakaoamka kwanza, na wengine genes zao zitasubiri mpaka vitukuu vyao vije kuelewa.

Just because some of you think that you don't need God doesn't mean that Africa doesn't.

Just because some of you think that you don't need God doesn't mean that Africa doesn't.

And just because some Africans think that Africa needs God, that does not mean that Africa need God.

Heck, some Africans think that Africa need colonialism, or Santa Claus, does that make it so.

Your statement does not prove anything.Can you engage the forum by addressing the matters presented?

Kwa nini mungu mwenye upendo atengeneze dunia yenye shetani? Au kwa nini mungu mwenye upendo aruhusu mazingira yanayoweza kusababisha kuwepo kwa shetani? Ina maana mungu alipotengeneza dunia alikuwa hana uwezo wa kutengeneza dunia nzuri zaidi ambayo haina shetani? Kama hakuweza basi si mungu muweza yote, kama aliweza basi si mungu mwenye mapenzi yasiyo kikomo, kwa sababu katengeneza dunia yenye kishawishi licha ya kuweza kutengeneza dunia isiyo kishawishi.

Kama mungu ni mwenye haki watoto wadogo wanaouawa bila hatia haki yao inatoka wapi? Wayahudi milioni sita waliouawa na NAZI haki yao iko wapi? Mababu zetu waliochukuliwa utumwa kwa mamia ya mamilioni na wengine kujitupa baharaini, wengine kupigwa vibaya, wengine kuhasiwa, wengine kuchomwa moto haki yao iko wapi? Umeshaona sinema za "Escape From Sobibor" "The Killing Fields" "Hotel Rwanda" "The Devil Came on Horseback" ? Hizi ni picha tu, ukweli wenyewe ulikuwa mbaya kuliko hizi picha.Josip Stalin aliuwa watu wengi kuliko Hitler, wale Cosacks aliowaua mpaka population pyramid ya Soviet Union ika collapse haki yao iko wapi? yule mtoto mdogo anayegongwa na gari wakati akienda kanisanai haki yake iko wapi?

Ili kumnyang'anya authority ilibidi ampe kwanza, huyu mungu inaonekana hayuko responsible, amempa kichaa rungu, kampa shetani authority sasa shetani ana wreack havoc mungu anashindwa kum control!

Kwa nini mungu aliye righteous aingie makubaliano na shetani in the first place? Huyu mungu atakuwa way below President Ronald Reagan wa Marekani aliyesema "we do not negotiate with terrorists".Mungu ana negotiate na shetani? Kwa nini? Kwa sababu anamuogopa au vipi? Hata kama anampenda cha kumfanya ni kumbadilisha, siyo ku negotiate naye.

Katika scenario ya mungu mwenye kuweza yote na kujua yote bina damu hana will, binadamu anaishi katika Calvinistic predestination tu, living as a two bit actor in god's great play, either that or god is not all knowing and therefore not all powerful. Huwezi kuwa na binadamu mwenye free will na mungu anayejua kila kitu, it is a contradiction, a sure fallacy.

This is a sad case of blaming the victim, na wale watoto wasiojua kitu wanaozaliwa katika umasikini na kufa kwa kwashiokor je? Wale wenye mi nzi kibao inawazonga mdomoni, wasioweza hata kupata maziwa ya mama zao kwa sababu mama wenyewe hawana afya na inabidi kutembea maili kumi kutafuta maji, nao walichagua suffering? Kwa nini mungu anaachia mambo mabaya yawatokee watu wema/wasio hatia? Je mungu hana uwezo wa kuwasaidia au hajali?

I mean when lenses were not invented all persons in those generations did not believe that there existed other things which can not seen by human eyes; so dear a human brain can not explain in explicity why things seems to be like what you claim to be these are the satanic manifestation to prove wrong what are the intensions of our loving God sasa labda nikwambie hivi in life there are truth, facts and hypotheses, zamani scientists tulikuwa tukifanya testing ya hypotheses tuna sema either reject or accept null hypotheses siku hizi tuna sema fail to reject because we can not substantiate the fact that something is so meaning that there are truth and truth so what is truth, God's word are truth and all humanbeings words are facts based on experience as we go on with innovations we come into understanding that our theories (facts) are not static they change as we come near to the truth so far we have a proof of many laws, theories and hypotheses being discarded the good example ni hii economic crisis and that prove to us our brains do not have enough capacity to reveal the exact truth but we operate through iteration towards the truth direction and some even go to the opposite sometimes we round there (supposing we have a mean of fact with a confidance interval) then what is truth to us is how our precition is compared to the truth according to the author of creation being God or any you would want to name. So far the truth is proved by one person that he died and he rose as he said; if you read history then you would appreciate Jesus existed and that he rose becuse its documented if so then either of this is true about him wheather was lunatic or wise because what is documented about him no other humanbeing has ever done or claimed to have done before his existence. Suppose we propose he was lunatic then those who do not believe him wouldnt have bothered to document those stories but if the second is true then he has proved that god exists if you are neutral then something is wrong with your brain for everything takes a position and we have a law which states that fact and so you woul'd be an outlier in our data and according to science we can omit and still carry on with our propositions.

And just because some Africans think that Africa needs God, that does not mean that Africa need God.

Heck, some Africans think that Africa need colonialism, or Santa Claus, does that make it so.

Your statement does not prove anything.Can you engage the forum by addressing the matters presented?

My intention was not to prove anything, it was to make a statement which I did and that is my way of addressing the matter. The right to think that Africa needs santa or colonialism is theirs and so is mine. Our views might not suit yours, deal with it

Because we have turned them our gods we worship them and we preatend to worship the true God; which they claim to have brought him to us!!!! Until we understand the hour has come and now is the true worshipers shall worship the true God in truth and in spirit not in Jerusalem nor in the mountain but in spirit and in truth. Most dont know where the truth and the spirit exist both are in person and no where else as God said in those days I will write my laws not in stones but in there hearts. sisi bado tun angalia west kumwona Mungu who is always in ourselves.

My intention was not to prove anything, it was to make a statement which I did and that is my way of addressing the matter. The right to think that Africa needs santa or colonialism is theirs and so is mine. Our views might not suit yours, deal with it

It looks like you are the one who cannot deal with views that re unlike yours, moreover, you cannot engage positions by offering something definitive other than just issuing vague and non-commital statements.

I mean when lenses were not invented all persons in those generations did not believe that there existed other things which can not seen by human eyes; so dear a human brain can not explain in explicity why things seems to be like what you claim to be these are the satanic manifestation to prove wrong what are the intensions of our loving God sasa labda nikwambie hivi in life there are truth, facts and hypotheses, zamani scientists tulikuwa tukifanya testing ya hypotheses tuna sema either reject or accept null hypotheses siku hizi tuna sema fail to reject because we can not substantiate the fact that something is so meaning that there are truth and truth so what is truth, God's word are truth and all humanbeings words are facts based on experience as we go on with innovations we come into understanding that our theories (facts) are not static they change as we come near to the truth so far we have a proof of many laws, theories and hypotheses being discarded the good example ni hii economic crisis and that prove to us our brains do not have enough capacity to reveal the exact truth but we operate through iteration towards the truth direction and some even go to the opposite sometimes we round there (supposing we have a mean of fact with a confidance interval) then what is truth to us is how our precition is compared to the truth according to the author of creation being God or any you would want to name. So far the truth is proved by one person that he died and he rose as he said; if you read history then you would appreciate Jesus existed and that he rose becuse its documented if so then either of this is true about him wheather was lunatic or wise because what is documented about him no other humanbeing has ever done or claimed to have done before his existence. Suppose we propose he was lunatic then those who do not believe him wouldnt have bothered to document those stories but if the second is true then he has proved that god exists if you are neutral then something is wrong with your brain for everything takes a position and we have a law which states that fact and so you woul'd be an outlier in our data and according to science we can omit and still carry on with our propositions.

Ingekuwa vizuri, na ungeweza kusomeka vizuri zaidi kama ungekuwa unatumia punctuations na paragraphs.

Ingekuwa vizuri, na ungeweza kusomeka vizuri zaidi kama ungekuwa unatumia punctuations na paragraphs.

Asante but too late to amend the problem. Bahati nzuri nilifundishwa na UPE ndo maana lugha ya weupe haipandi. Hapo cha msingi elewa context based on logic mambo ya gramar kama kuna linguist atasaidia hapo. Hata hivyo namshukuru nyerere kwa kutupa walimu wa upe ambao hawakuwa na mind set ya weupe kwani hawakupata indoctrination ya kutosha ya hao weupe (All knowing, the Gods of most of the out going generation). Ndiyo maana watu wa rika langu wana critical analysis kwani kulikuwa na gaps nyingi ktk ufundishwaji ( many questions than answers) for teachers hawakuwa na all western facts so they mixed indegenous plus western sciences hiyo ikasaidia ku fanya brain zetu zi changamke, sasa wewe sijui ni generation ya school buses au ile iliyokuwa indoctrinated by whites; but it sounds as if you are that of UPE only that ulibahatika kurudi kwa God fathers ku polish siasa ya ukijiji -vilagilization.

Wanao amini kuna mungu hawajakubali kukaa na kufikiria nini wanacho amini.

Here are some of my thoughts, which I have been putting down over the years:

“And he looked into the sky and saw it was immerse and complex. He was overwhelmed. He then bowed to his knees and said; "let there be a God who created the heavens and earth". And thereafter, God became and the world made sense again”.
Planckscale

The notion that something powerful is watching over a society offers tranquility. That is it. No solution to human problems has ever come out of religion. In fact religion has done the opposite.
----------------------------------------

“The devil is merely exercising evil in a world where evil actions are possible. The ability to exercise evil existed prior to the devil becoming a fallen angel, and therefore, the devil is merely an agent of pre-existing/pre-created powers”. Planckscale

A religious person’s mind is too closed to see that god, if he/she truly exists, must also be EVIL minded. He created the world where evil-doing is possible. The devil being less than god, could not have created himself, nor giving himself the power to do evil. God prepared that kind of world for him [the devil]. A religious person would say he [god] is testing us – to me that is a sadistic god, not a loving god!
----------------------------------------

To ask god for blessing is to ask him/her to change his/her plan so that it is more favorable to you. But if he/she is omniscience (all-knowing), then his/her plan needs no modification. Therefore, for him/her to accept your request it will imply that he/she is admitting being imperfect. Planckscale

Miracles if true, are a signed of weakness in Gods intelligence, imperfection, so much so that he/she has to interfere with the normal cause of events to make corrections - A.K.A. miracles! Planckscale

Miracles, as I understand them, is some action by god to drastically intervene the natural cause of events in order to help someone (for example; to save someone’s leg, a life, or changes the results of an exam you were about to fail, etc.). But if god saw the need to help you and had done his/her homework from the start (before he created you, or before he made the world) he/she could have seen that problem and removed it long before it happened. So instead he does this quick-fix thing (you call it miracle) and get praises for it. To me that is a limitation of his/her ability to foresee the future, similar to the way Microsoft keeps offering patches for their Windows software.

By the way, next time someone tells you "god bless you", tell him: "how dare you remind your god to bless me; didn't he know that he needed to do that in the first place?"
------------------------------------

Last edited:
God have us natural vegetations, trees, waters - rivers, lakes, animals, land, minerals -rain, dry season etc. Everything God created for us to enjoy - gave us brains, wisdom, choice - and POWER TO OVERCOME THE DEVIL THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS - but look at us - UFISADI, WIZI, KUJILIMBIKIZIA MALI - FEDHA ZA KUJENGA SHULE, HOSPITAL, MAISHA BORA KWA HAO WATOTO WANAOONGELEWA - ZIMEIBWA NA WAZUNGU WAJANJA, VIONGOZI WETU WAMEJILIMBIKIZIA KWA FAIDA YAO - the problem is US - not GOD - HE LOVES US ALL BUT WE HATE EACH OTHER, WE ARE SELFISH AND MANY HAVE REFUSED TO ACCEPT THE POWER OF OVERCOMING THE DEVIL - so thats it
not only do AFRICA NEED GOD, BUT THE WHOLE WORLD/MANKIND NEED GOD - ameshikilia dunia haina nguzo haianguki - siku akiachia tu...............its the end.

Plancscale,

It is refreshing to see an honest, informed, unbiased and unashamedly engaging input that is not influenced by group-think, remnants of childhood indoctrination or
or any number of these irresponsible "feel good therapy" passing for religion.

Back
Top Bottom